Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "Because i don;t know who they were...and Im curious because it will help me figure out who the hell you really are...since the version of you i know seems to be fake" she told her though the moment this conversation ended Queen would disappear, which would cause the brunette to miss, the moment she missed Queen was already behind her with her her hand already starting to land in a chop motion to Mistys neck, Queen was not one to abuse this ability to get up close and personal to end things quickly, but she warned the girl that she would not go easy or even give her the chance to retaliate, the force from her had alone would be enough to send a typical misty to the floor and to create a crator with her in the center. she didn;t know what effect it would have on ti version. After the strike was made Queen would appear at a distance again with her hand rubbing her temple "I warned you...and you straight up didn't listen" she stated bluntly "Now i have to legit break you until you won't even consider raising a hand to me again" she told her. Even if queen couldn't sense misty's movements, her ears could pick up the small movement as her hearing was good, it was enough to sense even the feintest movement in the air, it had a distint sound being something cutting through the air, and with her teleporting she didn't even need to predict where it was going to hit, she just needed to teleport.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 pm

User Image
User Image

"But how should I know you're not trying to set them up and kill them like you did with Lady Blimia..."
Queen would answer she wished to know them because by doing so she would learn more about the brunette which seemed to confuse Misty, but it was too late since Queen had already went for the attack.
Should Queen realize this or not, the moment her chop fell on Misty's neck, she would feel as if she had hit a soft material, which cushioned the blow.
As she went back Misty was still standing, with just the smallest hint of a fissure beneath her feet, meaning she was able to cushion the attack.
The chains kept lurking around, like countless snakes hidden at every corner ready to attack, but there was confusion on Misty's eyes.
"They were...really nice people... even when my mother stayed in combat and that I was useless in combat, they welcomed me and allowed me to serve them here... I just saw them yesterday... they can't be dead. Nor would I lead a potential killer to them because I am grateful for their charity towards me."
Her hands went down, yet her chains were still lurking perilously.
"Yet, if you insist to break me so you may not fear my hands so be it."
And so, the chains would flank them from all directions attacking at once. Queen of course would be able to evade them teleporting backwards. Even so, the chains did not stopped and collapsed against Misty with merciless strength. Added to the previous wound Queen had placed on her neck it should finally be enough to knock the girl's lights out. Smiling as her bruised body would start to lose it's balance, the brunette fell on her knees before landing on the floor.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:35 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed "What is with people and always assuming im lying...I've never lied about a thing, i twist the truth but never lied" she stated sighing. after the initial attack misty would begin to speak "I....really don;t care if they are nice...Because to me their dicks...and corrupted" she stated cracking her neck "a kind person wouldn;t have bothered telling someone they are useless, and wouldn;t consider them a servant" she finished before Misty would then attempt her attack at Queen.. Queen didn;t even seemed fazed by the attack more as if she predicted it to come, as she teleported backwards avoiding it, she jut watched as Misty attacked herself with the chains. Queen sighed as she watched Misty fall onto the ground "Great Now i really need a new Girlfriend...all she does is hit herself after i told her not to" she stated as she walked over and grabbed Misty and teleported to where Johanna was "We are going to need Some restraints...good ones..." she stated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

User Image
User Image

Back in the main hall, Johanna was eating some pancakes, of course some of them were burn since she wasn't exactly the best cooker at that time.
"Ahh!"
Exclaimed the little girl when she spotted Queen and Misty back. The girl went down her chair and ran towards Queen while the kitsune asked for some restraints.
Johanna was quick to cling onto Queen's leg and nuzzle against her waist a little.
"Where had you been? you said you wouldn't take long"
Said the little girl, apparently worried about Queen taking "too much" to come back.
"I made some pancakes... hope you like them."
Said the little one with a grin, before looking at Queen confused.
"What kind of restraints?"

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "it was only 10 minutes...." he stated sighing "any kind of restraints...good ones...perhas something that can keep her from using her abilities" she stated looking at her as she placed Misty in a chair and sighed "She knocked herself out"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 pm

User Image
User Image

"ah!"

The little girl exclaimed, nuzzling next to Queen after kidnaping her leg and snuggle her.
"but what could restrain her to that extent Queenie? want me to place a talisman? a magic seal?"
Queen would then state Misty knocked herself out.
"See? I told you it was the best option"
The nuzzling girl would giggle while enjoying Queen's company, thinking about what kind of restrain should she use.

Misty kept her eyes closed, her heartbeat was still there, still calm, as if sleeping.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "i don't know...anything something...you created this world....im pretty sure you can create something to keep her powers in check...i mean cant you do that?" she asked "I dont want her to knock herself out again when we question her...afterall, I apparently don't even know her based on what ive learned so far"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:43 pm

User Image
User Image

"hmm... alright"
Said the nuzzling girl, squeezing Queenie's leg gently before letting go and run to her treasure chest, examining it contents, mostly toys and extremely dangerous objects. But then she finally picked something up and shut it close.
"This!"
Said the little girl, running back to Queen while holding a talisman.
"you can put it on her skin, then cast a special word, whenever you do, she'll be forced to obey it no matter what."
Said the little girl while placing the talisman upon Misty's skin which made the paper burn and have a small tattoo apear on the brunette's neck.
"Now you can state your command"
The little girl assured.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just watched as johanna went off and brought back a talisman and placing it upon mistys skin turning it into a a tattoo "is it just one command or is it just in general she obeys?" she asked "because this is beginning to start off like the last time i questioned her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 pm

User Image
User Image

"well in general, you don't want her to hurt herself but you also need stuff right? I'll give you a couple of days and then I'll take it off."

Explaining the little girl already back at hugging and nuzzling Queen.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rose an eyebrow "so it is a general based system...alright" she stated before grabbing another chair and setting it infront of misty "Well for starters...Your not allowed to hurt yourself...in any compacity...and you can't use your abilities" she would state as she sat down to confront misty but still had her words target misty "So now i wonder if i told you to wake up..if you'll wake up"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 pm

User Image
User Image

Johanna would nod, shortly after she sat on Queen's lap as she waited.
"Oh, are we playing fun games like Simon says?"
The little girl asked, before Queen would wonder if she could wake Misty up.
The kitsune's words echoed in the brunette's mind and with a gentle motion, the weapon's eyes opened and a smile formed softly upon her lips.
"hello..."
Misty replied, having being awakened by Queen's words.
"ohh it work! oh oh what if she can touch her nose with her tongue? Or the tip of the elbow? that's a hard one"
Asked the little girl while still sitting on Queen's lap.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Johanna "you really like near me...ever since i reminded you of this lilith....huh" she stated sighing as she would hear misty wake up and say hello. "Ok...do you remember what just transpired before you knocked yourself out?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 pm

User Image
User Image

"Because she is the best!"
Said the little girl, regarding Queen reminding her of Lilith, making the witch to hide her face against the kitsune's chest.
On the mean time, the adults were talking.
"not much... I think I lost during my training... after that everything went blurry ...I just felt really tired"
Replied the brunette, trying to stretch out before her eyes widened as she felt her body completely sore.
"o-ouch!..."
She winced, hugging herself as she felt every inch of her body in pain, not to mention a pain on her neck that was killing her.
"I think I bit more than I could chew..."
Said Misty while trying to keep herself together.
"I told you so"
Said the little girl while clinging onto Queen. Making Misty smirk while raising an eyebrow.
"Aren't you a little too comfortable with my girlfriend little girl?"
Misty teased, making Johanna frown with a bit of fluster, holding onto Queen while spitting her tongue at the brunette.
"Queenie has been taking care of me while you were lazy sleeping all this time pulling your weird things off again... she even made me pancakes... what kind of babysitter are you?"
"hmm?"
Misty would look at Queen for visual confirmation, regardless if this was truth or not, she'll simply play along and smile at them both.
"Well I guess I owe Queenie a token of gratitude for taking care of such mischievous girl"
The brunette teased, making Johanna spit her tongue at her again before hiding her face once more against Queen's chest.
"And here I thought your motherly looks only worked on ... you know who.."
Said Misty, referring to Saya.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed as she rubbed her temples "Yea...not the pass out im refering to" she stated "After you got knocked out you wondered off to a cabin...and started spouting some ideas of being a Servant and protecting a king and queen" she explained "And during said time, You claimed to know my Great grandmother...started to treat me like royalty and even knocked yourself out when i was questioning you" she explained "So...What I want to know right now is...Exactly How much I don't know about who you are...apparently I know nothing about you...so much to the fact that I had to find out your as old as my great grandmother from the kid" she explained, seemingly ignoring the conversation that misty and Johanna was having, she didn't seem amused by the conversation because she was being serious about her concerns.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games