Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:26 pm
"I know your plans." Crystal stated and sped up so she was nothing but a blur. "You intend to slaughter me after I lead you to Marco." Crystal snapped looking sharply at Tyral.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm
Zero glanced at the two still here before proceeding to follow Tyral and the chimera seeming to take his time as he walked calmly in the direction the they had gone. 'brother is after a marco, I should find this marco he seeks.', Zero thought this to himself before he began to search the area for this man that seemed to be important though he continued top walk along.  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:40 am
Ryu and Afi stare at Dion as he leaves."Well that intresting info."
Afi:"Ya. Now we know that there's something we need to know."
"I wonder what."
Afi:"Well, is anyone around here in need of the best doctor in the world!"
Ryu stares at him."How confident"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:38 pm
Crystal finally reaches the edge of town and takes off into the sky her wings fully spread. She was getting tired of all that bounding from roof to roof. ' A book!' Crystal exclaimed in her head. 'And I know where it is!' She knew that Tyral had intentions to kill her and possibly Marco.  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:13 pm
Tyral popped his neck and opened the wings he had transmuted onto his back and flew off after Crystal. "If you are half as intelligent as you claim to be. Then you are likely thinking I am going to kill you, and Marco. I am not going to kill Marco. And if you are trying to mislead me, then I will kill you. If you do not, and can run fast enough after we get there, you will not die." He states laughing quite maniacally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:29 am
"I am not misleading you." Crystal states angrily. "You think I'm that stupid, I've lived my life souly on just surviving in this hatred filled world!" She growls.  

kagura_rockbell

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:01 pm
"Afi. Everyone has disapeared"
Afi:"What do we do now?"
"Bishamon is gone, but you know his followers. They'll keep going with a new leader. We need to get to the place between the desert and the city and find their base, but I think the humunculi are helping them. Maybe we can get the military to go after them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:14 pm
"Good then you wont be trying to deceive me to 'protect' the life of another." Tyral states haughtily as he followed only a short distance behind. He would get that stone, and then he would be, the perfect being.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:21 pm
"Even with the stone no one is perfect." Crystal said blankly. She flew faster than Tyral, she wasn't afraid of him or dying, Crystal was just so used to living the way she did, she just wanted to have a second chance to be human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:18 pm
"Hmph... Tell me something Chimera, are you a chimera, that is simply a complex creation of animals, or were you originally a human being?" Tyral says in a manner that stated he really didn't give a damn, but wanted to know anyway.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:39 am
Crystal's eyes narrowed. "I was human once, but what do you care you just think I'm a waste of a being that should've never come into the world." she said venomously. Crystal flew in silence hoping that Tyral didn't have anymore questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 am
"I have an idea. We will find the base and then somehow pass the information to the military. They wont be able to resist going to the location to see if the pass is really there."
Afi:"Allright."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:38 pm
"Ah... Those... Human chimera, are so troublesome..." Tyral states laughing wickedly "So yes, you should not exist, at least not as you are now... Tell me did you have a better figure as a human?" he asks simply trying to bother her now. "...If you had the stone would you try to return to completely human... Or would you rather turn yourself into something even better than you are now?" He adds looking for something in her responses, and besides he was getting a perverse sense of pleasure out of seeing her squirm like that. He folded his wings in a bit tighter and closed the gap between them, the wings mostly for looks as he was actually using a method of transmutation on the air to fly through it, making a trail of stream that was flowing off the tips of his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 pm
Crystal's expression soured even more. " You are enjoying this I can tell." she said coldly, her brow furrowing. Shapeshifting to her human form to get less resistance to the wind.  

kagura_rockbell

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 pm
"Zero even going at he visually slow pace seemed to have gained ground at a remarkable rate now within visual of Tyral and the chimera he followed along behind them silently.  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff