Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KeitsuHanei

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:19 pm
hello people!!! w00ters!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:56 pm
Hello and Welcome to G.A.S.O.C., Two-Bell-Silence and KeitsuHanei. 3nodding heart

blaugh hope you enjoy your stay! ... now... where was i? o.O;;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

two bell silence

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:14 pm
XD

I actually found out about this place from your profile, Shiro X3 *frequents Nyo's quest thread*

it's actually a bit late for me, and I need to go to sleep soon >_> *school tomorrow = blech*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:21 am
All new (and newish) members need to read the Rules thread in the guild. Thanks.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:46 am
*rolls in*

Bwaha! I'm the most horribly dressed, eye stabbing cupid! Phear my clashing outift... xd And phear my sig of it's...shining cuteness *waits for a Nyome squeal*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:30 am
AD- sweatdrop

shiro- fleash.... tabs?  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:57 am
Bell Bell - ... sweatdrop glad "I" managed to do that.. inadvertedly too it seems... confused

XD AD's gonna smack me one more time for advertising ... even if i didn't lift a finger! XDDDD;;;;;;;

AD - 3nodding

Memai - xd hush you! you look like glompable material! *glomps* heart

Oni - ... stare F L E S H TABS .... got it? neutral it's for your own good, before AD/Lang get on your case, bro...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:33 am
AyDeeEee > Lolz, yeah. Couldn't decide if I wanted it or not.
So it was a last second decision at cancer infliction. xp

(I should probably fix it, now that I seem to have kept this haircut...)

Memai > Your shoes make my eyes bleed. biggrin xd

Oni > Hey, buddy. Nice to see you again. I'm hoping you remember certain 'things' regarding the happy guild, ja? wink

Random: The radio put me in such a stupid/good mood today. Wow.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:37 am
Memai - *raises eyebrow* Hm. Interesting.

Lang - I hope you're listening to your doctor irl, b***h.

I've updated the Guild Rules thread to reflect...stuff. And so forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:03 am
@Langley - Radio manages to do that on absurdly random occasions. neutral

@AD - 3nodding I see... I "WILL" give it my best to cope with rules (not that i haven't been following them occasionally though. xd ) ... neutral

and on a random note... i seem to be itching for a new guitar, a plane ticket, and PayPal transfers of money for art in return all at once. gonk I'm going crazy! what should I do, all powerful, all-knowing leaders of G.A.S.O.C. ? xd

(seriously... I'm itching for a new guitar, plane ticket, and art all at once... but can't decide which one to do first... any suggestions? confused )  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:22 am
Plane ticket to where? Get the guitar if you can play it well, maybe we should start a GASOC band... or not.

Lang- Of course. Sorry about last night though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:39 am
omigod Oni! eek ... Struggling Musicians by day, Terrorist and Special Tactics-Trained Mercenaries by Night! These are the tales of G.A.S.O.C.! xd

yeah... like THAT would ever happen... rolleyes (doesn't mean it would be fun, though... xd )

but yeah... plane ticket to somewhere in the U.S. ... Canada... or maybe even Malasya... O_O; wait-what now? gonk I'm stealing AD's trademarked wait-what lines ... again.... for the kajillionth time too crying

but yeah rolleyes ... plane ticket to anywhere... guitar... or art... neutral tough seems the choice...for me at least. crying  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:55 am
AyDee > Yeah, yeah. I'm listening, you old nag. <3

Shiro > I know. It makes me giddy and happy to be awake. biggrin
Usually...

Oh god!
This morning, when I sat up in bed, I glanced across my room only to find that a corner had somehow 'vanished'...

I think it was the color of my walls along with the way the light was coming through the window... but it looked like there was a giant, blue void near my door. (Which I was far too paranoid to go and inspect that soon after waking up. I was entirely convinced that it would suck me into some unknown universe...)

It was like a floating anti-corner... o_o

Yeah, interesting morning for Lang. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:56 pm
Lang: That seems pretty trippy to have noticed that a void popped up in your room... gonk Hell, if that were to happen to me, I'd think it'd be a black hole of some sorts! (or some weird thing defying the laws of physics and so forth)

Shiro: It's subliminal advertising, I tell ya; it was calling out to me! eek heart

Memai: I want your shoes. crying

AD: I went on and read the rules. biggrin heart

On a tangent, I have a sudden craving for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup... domokun  

two bell silence

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:35 pm
Memai Shirosaki
*rolls in*

Bwaha! I'm the most horribly dressed, eye stabbing cupid! Phear my clashing outift... xd And phear my sig of it's...shining cuteness *waits for a Nyome squeal*

whee teh BRIGHTNESS!! xd

ninja *pokes sig* x3 gotta love Korean Doll maker sites~ smile heart I did indeed squeal over them a bit at first, but now they're everywhere.

I saw a girl in R&C trying to sell them for like.. 2K once. xd hahaha~~ silly art thieves.

==

Bell Bell>> 4laugh ~~~ <333  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games