Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 am
Oh it was the first time. I should have added an again after the watch Firefly part too. But I have been meaning to watch it again, and playing ODST made me want to even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:10 am
bah humbug  

Fengrading

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Chaplain Scrooge?

Or is it Ebeneezer Fenix?

XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 pm
BAAAAAAAAHHUMBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Lady Sierra
Crew

Eloquent Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 pm
Lucind Varhetel
@Erinn: Your professor? How did that happen? xp

My former Accents and Dialects prof, David Ferry plays Detective Dolly. The one who says 'symbology'. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 pm
Nighthunter
Oh it was the first time. I should have added an again after the watch Firefly part too. But I have been meaning to watch it again, and playing ODST made me want to even more.

Rewatching sounds like a good idea, s'been a while since I have. I should get junk food and have a marathon with my sisters or something. >8D

Is it just Mal and Jane's actors doing voice work in ODST, or have you picked out other cast too?

Lady Sierra
Crew

Eloquent Inquisitor

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Nice XD

Have to watch out for it!

Btw, my room here feels totally more comfortable with the Ergo Proxy DVD box and a rather realistically shaped Halloween skull lantern on a shelf to my left pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm
*curls up under the couch*  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Avatar does look sorta interesting.

But I'm betting it's one of those movies that think they're really important because they have a message. The ones in which the humans are always the badguys. If nothing else, I'll bet the humans turn out to be the "bad guys" in the end. And I always hate those films.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm
Lu - Niiiiice, I wants to see the skully lantern! <3 I'll be up here for Halloween this year, but next year I'll have a house to go nuts over decorating >8D Kieran'll give me a great excuse to go all out for Halloween LoL (not that I really needed an excuse).  

Lady Sierra
Crew

Eloquent Inquisitor

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 pm
@Fish: Yeah, know what you mean. But there's hoping those halfies don't keep all the morality for themselves. Otherwise...I'll just try to enjoy the visual crafting of the movie ^__~

@Erinn: Already took a picture, going to upload it later on. - And hell, we really don't need an excuse for Halloween: I'm all hyper whenever I find decoration stuff at the supermarket or drugstores 8D But Kieran will sure make it all the more fun...and cute...baby costumes!! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm
huh...Erinn I just realised your kid is born in the same month as Halloween....  

Eternal Dirge

Dapper Prophet

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm
*Beat ODST solo on Heroic in 7-8 hours in one sitting with no sleep the night it came out*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm
Yeah, you faggerts need to watch Paranormal Activity. I can't remember a movie that's gotten to me so much that I couldn't get to sleep due my mind racing.

Thing is, the one Kat and I saw had an alternate ending - one with many consider a "Hollywood" ending, and it was still ridiculously terrifying. I heard the original is far more disturbing and prolonged.

It's being released wide in October. Anyone who's sick and tired of shitty horror movies (IE, every one that's come out in the 2000's with the small exception of the original, Spanish version of [REC]) must go see it.  

[ Cognitive Genome ]

Lady Sierra
Crew

Eloquent Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Lu - Exactly! <3333 I love Halloween @3@ <33333

Matt - YES! Epic baby will be epic! LoL Would be even cooler if he was born ON Halloween or All Saints, but that's nearly a month the due date. I'd be induced weeks before then XD

OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games