Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:05 pm
heart _ heart CUTE

That's the cutiest thing I've seen in quiet some time. I want one but with a kitty instead of a turtle.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:08 pm
Laitue - Yesh, it is!

Akahoshi - Really? xd I always assumed no one read them...

Deuxia - I don't mind waiting. whee And the colors look fine! heart

Um...what IS that thing? o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:12 pm
The turtle thingie/person ish toooo cyute. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:20 pm
turtlehuman thing looks really cute!

must read all pages i missed..  

oni cypress

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:30 pm
AD> ^_^ I'll give it to a friend to re-scan it. xd ! I almost missed a class because the dumb guy at the store couldn't balance the colors. And the paper was kinda curled, so I told him to place a heavy book on top.. but he didn't. stare

That? I found it at the Art-Whore Guild. A member's commission. I have to ask her who drew it. I must have one with my avatar! *deuxi lovesh turtles* IS TOO CUTE!!!! gonk heart xd

Laiute> Isn't it? 4laugh

Oni> Hehehe... Indeed it is. I want one so badly! whee

Akahoshi> Oh, if you were here to hear me! xd I made such a weird-cuteness sound when I found it! SO CUTE! *obsessed*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:39 pm
Deuxi: Is that a.. turtle girl?! It's so insanely cute! ;~;

My boyfriend got a little red-eared slider as a gift from his friends and it's so cute! (We have no clue what gender the turtle is, so the turtle remains an 'it' for the time being) It's slightly bigger than a quarter.. gonk

My sister, on the other hand, has a girl red-eared slider about the size of her palm eek 'tis a giant turtle sweatdrop

AD: Indeed they are! 3nodding

Oh, and hi Lai and Nyou!  

two bell silence

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:54 pm
oooo Iyou has Langred hair! biggrin now you can't change it to Langred, Lang! Oh how I love the pressure! <3333

Ashram - you did well [like me] changing color is bettar.

AD - Playing bumper cars with your head sounds interestingly enticing @_@

Iyou - Fleshtabs? LMAO xd

two bell silence - welcome to GASOC! Leave your brain on the welcome mat! heart

Shiro - get a plane ticket, after leaving the plane steal a guitar. Then go to an artists home and ask them for art or you'll smash the guitar in their head ^_^ and there, you got all three! Im a genius <3

Omegaus - welcome chuu!

deuxi - oooo you colored it! yay! looks good biggrin

AD - we read rules, so no worries on that 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:21 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
oooo Iyou has Langred hair! biggrin now you can't change it to Langred, Lang! Oh how I love the pressure! <3333

Peh! Maybe I don't want Langred hair anymore. stare  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:24 pm
Two bell> Hello! biggrin I love turtles, too! I have them in all sizes. xd And one that doesn't fit in my palm. eek whee heart

Welcome to the guild! I hope you like it here... Deuxi ish happy to see you. biggrin

Ryuu Chan> 4laugh ^_^ Yes, I colored the IC piccie. At the University, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:26 pm
Sir Langley
Ryuuhou Harukaze

Peh! Maybe I don't want Langred hair anymore. stare

Ryuu-Chan deserves a big punch on his tummy because he made teh Lang say that. sad mad mad crying  

Deuxia Devonair

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:35 pm
I want the Langhank to stay forever, because I think it's sexah. xd heart

Also I'm using my ftp server for a semi good purpose I'm getting all the IC songs and I'll have them so anyone can get them. I also have it set so you can upload to it if you ever need a little space.

Hopefully it will be done by tonight and I'll have like a step by step thing on how to use it. This is only if there's an interest in having it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:38 pm
Deuxia > Aww. Lol xd Spare Ryuuhou, for he knows not what he says. whee

Akahoshi > ... Yeah, I kinda wanna keep it. If I do, I'm so changing the color.
I hate green.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:43 pm
Change it to pink. xd blaugh

Or black may look good.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:47 pm
Akahoshi > Black looks wonderful.
The pink wasn't nearly flaming enough. (That's what I wanted originally, but it just doesn't have the same phosphorescent effect that my old hair style had with the color pink. sad )  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:50 pm
I thought this color for my hair would end up pink, but it turned out a perfect red.

A black mohawk would look great, and even if no one else likes it, your Sistah will. biggrin heart

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games