Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm
Vintrict
C. Fox
Hey, I noticed something about SSF4 while looking at one of the videos.

I think you get another Ultra now...

edit: Unless Juri's an exception.

Yeah, everyone is going to get to a second ultra.

Also, 1500 hours in Paint.

More like 30 mins in IScribble: Picture

Second ultra sounds fitting. Hmm...this is starting to feel more worth the money the more I hear about it.

And what's IScribble?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
Vintrict
C. Fox
Hey, I noticed something about SSF4 while looking at one of the videos.

I think you get another Ultra now...

edit: Unless Juri's an exception.

Yeah, everyone is going to get to a second ultra.

Also, 1500 hours in Paint.

More like 30 mins in IScribble: Picture

Second ultra sounds fitting. Hmm...this is starting to feel more worth the money the more I hear about it.

And what's IScribble?

Type in iscribble in google. Register (it's easy), and come to my board. I'm Vintrict under "MyFirstIScribble". You'll have to scroll down a bit in the boards list.  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Sunstrike
Deee! I finished the bust, but I can't upload it because it doesn't seem to work with the internet that I currently have.

Awesome, thanks Sun. Can't wait to see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 pm
Its only annoying if you fall off a cliff and cant get your stuff back. But the only stuff you cant get back are souls, and you can just kill stuff to get them back anyway.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 pm
@Kraun: Ahh, it's one of those "you lose your stuff if you die" kind of death realism, eh? I guess I wouldn't mind that considering you can play it by yourself offline anyhow. I haven't played an open-ended RPG since Morrowind, and this thing has some awesome graphics from what I saw. I'll definately check this game out once my brother gives back the PS3.

@Vintrict: now it's starting to sound familiar. Wonder if I ever made an account on that...

I'll probably check it out with you in a bit.

In other news...

User Image

Toki yo tomare!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 pm
... Ohmygod Tenkai I LOL'd.

xd  

Sey

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm
The moment I realized how badly I pronounced "ZA WARUDO", I knew I had to make a "ZA WALDO" joke.

Then I figured someone's probably realized that joke before me, so I used Google as always.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm
>_>  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Man, falling off cliffs suck. 'Cause you cant just go to where you died to find your body and get your souls back. You got to look around until you find your bloodstain somewhere on the level.

And the only thing you lose when you die is your souls/xp/money. All equipment you get to keep.

*Also: The tutorial boss you're suppose to get killed by is pretty easy to kill as long as you avoid his first strike that has some kind of insane hit you from across the room range and instant kill damage. Once I got under his swing, I just stuck to his right leg and swung away whenever I got the chance to. His attack cant hit below his armpit, and his jump up and sit on you attack is too slow, so I just have to back up and go back in swinging when he misses. Why would I bother killing the tutorial boss? Because I heard you get a weapon from beating him that you cant get until close to the end of the game if I did. Apparently not. 'Cause I didnt get s**t except for a bunch of souls and healing items. Unless of course, I missed it, though I'm sure I looked everywhere for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 pm
I read the game was hard. Like, pretty hard.  

Show me the CarFox

Silver Alexander

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 pm
I thought it was Toki wo tomare.

Ryugi Kazamaru
YOU!!!

No, it is you, who have stolen the look from me!!!1  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 pm
WE MUST SETTLE THIS LIKE SILVER-HAIRED MEN. mad  

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:23 pm
Yeah, the game is pretty hard. Like Kraun said, you lose Souls if you die, which kind of function as your experience and money.

There's also two states - Human and Soul. Dying as a human puts you in Soul mode, which kind of cripples you but gives you ways to become a human again, such as helping other people.

... or killing them. Right now I'm trying to join other people's games as a Phantom to beat the boss, because if I die I don't lose anything and if I win, I get to be human again and suck that much less.

[Also]

Dual-wielding spike shields. Is this awesome? Y / N  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 pm
Only if you strap regular shields to your feet and shieldskate around.  

The Hanging Man

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:07 pm
Already did it with swords.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games