Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:33 pm
Ryuu-Chan> .. do you prefer to be spanked? xd xd xd

heart

-------

I'm completely lost.. I don't know what Xenosaga is. If it it wasn't for AD when she had the anti-drug sig shop.. I'd never heard of it. xp I deserve to die.

--

CLICK ME! xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:45 pm
Grr... Can't find...good new music...

Deuxia - xd ! Don't feel bad! I didn't know about Xenogears (the prequel) until a buddy of mine gave it to me years ago. Go check out Xenosaga; the graphics are great.

I'm studying...some more.

*bloodies head on book*  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:51 pm
Iyou>> your flesh tabs make Nyo giggle. whee heart *pokes them* <33

.... gonk gonk what!? @__@ sneaky Iyou! those siggies were not to be remembered! sad

Memai>> then what're the chinese known for? o__o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:05 pm
GRRR *beats her ISP with a stick*

I now know why my ftp server wasn't working. My ISP changed my IP address last night, and my ftp was set up to use the old one. So if everything stays the same tonight I can test it tomorrow and everything will be golden.

Akahoshi

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:08 pm
Deuxi: That link is amazing! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:24 pm
Akahoshi
GRRR *beats her ISP with a stick*

I now know why my ftp server wasn't working. My ISP changed my IP address last night, and my ftp was set up to use the old one. So if everything stays the same tonight I can test it tomorrow and everything will be golden.

o.O

Ah. That would make things more difficult. xp I appreciate everything you're doing. heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:50 pm
Laitue
Deuxi: That link is amazing! heart

I am so easily amused. xd heart I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was thinking maybe Lang or AD would like it. xd

--

AD> I played a bit of Xenogears some time ago! gonk *feels so dumb* Alrighty. ... I'll try to find something. xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:34 pm
Deuxia: I got so easily amused with that link as well. xd

Iyou: Lai and I look alike?! Well... maybe the skin tone and eyes, but our hair's different! My hair's usually nonexistant because I love wearing hats. heart

I borrowed the FFX-2 walkthrough from my boyfriend and hopefully I can get through the game with 100% completion this time... I didn't realize until the end that I was missing 3 dresspheres sad !! And I forgot the step up of the graphics compared to FFIX (I was playing FFIX for the longest time; I'm leveling up in that game so I can get strong enough to beat Ozma XD; ).  

two bell silence

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:54 pm
^_^ I loved the link! And I saw a pic you did recently for a girl, Faerierain, I think it was. Oh, it was so cute! crying heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:21 pm
Deuxia > Lolz! That link is pure jokes. I love ALLCAPS. XD

Grr. You'd think that in all the years that I've watched anime, I'd have learned how to cel shade.
Such is not the case. -_-  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Sir Langley

Grr. You'd think that in all the years that I've watched anime, I'd have learned how to cel shade.
Such is not the case. -_-

You're STILL obsessing over that? D:

Cell shading ish not worthy of Langart. There. I said it. RWAR. >___>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:50 pm
xd !!! Nyome ish right about teh Lang. Cell Shading is a cheap form of shadowing.

Lang> I loved Necromancer and God. xd xd xd AH! And GARBLE, Godzilla. cool

Rawr. xD Nyome said it, so it must be true. xd heart  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:53 pm
Nyome > Yes. I am.

LAKelkeslk you're wrong. Garh. -_-

Deuxia > But it looks so CRISP and NEAT! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:05 pm
Stop obsessing. Soft shading looks better anyways.

No I'm not.

Deuxia agrees. x3

I win. biggrin heart  

Nyome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:24 pm
I've always found that cel shading is only used when you want to write up a characters biography or you're making a colored online comic xd

*huggles her soft brush tool* But soft shading is teh pretty...and makes my men even more prettier *0*

AD >> My mom always said I can hold whatever I want hostage biggrin

Nyome >> The Chinese were known for their wicked skillz0rs on the PS2 (or any other gaming platform)...ask any Chinese person and I'm sure they've held a controller at least once in their life. No matter what they do xd

Lang >> Langblack is mysterious. Langred is sexy. Langmohawk is kinky cool

Deuxi >> xd LOL, I remember that site! Great find <3  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games