Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:52 am
xp *feels sorry for them, but can't help but to snicker at the immage in her head*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 am
All this talk about console and computer superiority gives me an idea.

Dohohoho... ohyes. How simply decadent.

[/hedonismbot]  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:10 am
HonoRaven
that is just retarded... if you start with a Mac you should stay with a Mac, but switching just confuses people who are not that familiar with the opperating system rolleyes

This.

Because despite how much I love my little Macbook and the OS -

I can agree. I got frustrated enough by them changing the keyboard layout from the old MBP's to the new ones. stressed

Also - @ Sun's mention of the new Macs being used for animating. Blah. I don't see why, I mean, my school utilizes both PC's and Mac's but even FULL SAIL uses friggin PC's for things like 3d and animation. They leave the Macs to stuff like Photoshop and whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 am
Ebag The II
All sucks compared to the PC.

Except you have to waste a bunch of money on s**t for your PC when you can just play anything they throw at you on your PS3.  

Show me the CarFox

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 pm
I can apparently not only dual wield shields, but also wield a shield with both hands for HYPER SHIELD CRUSH.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 pm
C. Fox

Except you have to waste a bunch of money on s**t for your PC when you can just play anything they throw at you on your PS3.

DURRHURR FOX.

Consoles still can't play Crysis, despite it being released in 2007.

Ain't no console is ever gonna beat a PC.

*says this when he's still planning on getting a PS3 to play Demon's Souls to find and gank EGAR repeatedly*  

[ Cognitive Genome ]

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 pm
DURRHURRGOC

The big issue is that you very rarely see games released across all platforms at once, because everyone's wheelin' and dealin'. PCs have the advantage of being upgraded, while consoles have the advantage of paying a flat price. Particularly now, with a computer of some kind being a near-integral part of society. Don't know where I was going with this argument, nevermind.

Anyways, yeah. I wouldn't buy a PS3 JUST for Demon's Souls, but for me personally there have been enough games that have definitely made the purchase worth it. Kinda stuck on the game itself at the moment. I've now beat a giant phalanx... thing, a huge soldier statue, and a giant spider, but have no idea where to go next. On the plus side, I've been using a curved sword for most of the game so far, and just found something better.

A bigger curved sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Crysis 2 is coming out for consoles DURRRHURR  

Show me the CarFox

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Just got the Black Eye Stone.

Time to ruin some people's games.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Ill just wait for your next post, talking about how you got killed by something and lost that item and had to fight to get it back or something...  

Show me the CarFox

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Man, I got killed by something and lost that item and --

Heywaitaminute. Actually I'm going as a "helpful" Phantom to other people's games to see what this next boss is like, since I don't lose anything if I die.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 pm
So...how's the Black Eye stone allow you to ruin people's games?  

Designated Hero

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Why does Silvers signature make my blood run cold? gonk I'm hybernating this winter, and if he asks, I'm dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 pm
stare If I'm not allowed to avoid winter, then neither are you Sunny  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:30 pm
crying gonk So cruel! :buys sweaters:  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games