Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:01 pm
-=Reiko.. you had to kill an ogre, not trolls. You haven't won yet..=-
A very large, club carrying ogre trudged out of the cage, its size easily dwarfing Reiko. Seeing its dinner on the floor in pieces, its eyes burned with rage. It brandished its club, which many spikes could now be seen. It raised its club to crush it onto the Knight that had disturbed.

-~-~-~-~-Meanwhile-~-~-~-~-

Eyotto flapped his demonic wings once again to keep his altitude as he searched. He could feel them, their auras becoming closer. He decided that he could just find them on foot and landed. He kept walking until he saw two distinct figures fighting in the distance against some demon. He grinned to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:17 pm
Eyotto
-=Reiko.. you had to kill an ogre, not trolls. You haven't won yet..=-
A very large, club carrying ogre trudged out of the cage, its size easily dwarfing Reiko. Seeing its dinner on the floor in pieces, its eyes burned with rage. It brandished its club, which many spikes could now be seen. It raised its club to crush it onto the Knight that had disturbed.

-~-~-~-~-Meanwhile-~-~-~-~-

Eyotto flapped his demonic wings once again to keep his altitude as he searched. He could feel them, their auras becoming closer. He decided that he could just find them on foot and landed. He kept walking until he saw two distinct figures fighting in the distance against some demon. He grinned to himself.
Reiko suddenly heard a rumble... So they aren't dead....crap....maybe this will be harder than I thought. She quickly turned around only to be smashed against the wall by an ogre as it charged through nearly breaking part of the cave off. Reiko quickly got up, wiping a bit of blood from a cut, off her lip. "Heh...you shouldn't have done that.." She quickly stuck her spear into it's side, but it stayed there, suspended in ugly flesh and skin. The ogre continued to charge as he constantly tooks swings knocking off chunks of rock. Reiko noting that this ogre wasn't weak like the others decided on not using her previous way of the demon attack, considering it would do nothing but put a scratch or two on the tough skin of the ogre. Where's Miroku....dang it I need to get it back....... She quickly dodged many of the attacks as it continued its rampage. The ogre's club swung dangerously close to her head as she continued to dodge and strike uslessly at it's body. She quickly threw a rock at it's eye, which lodged there. The ogre went berserk. -=You did it now Reiko, you made it mad....=- Reiko shouted at Duran, "Be quiet try fighting something that dwarfs you in size yourself, you old geezer." -=Heh, better to be an old geezer than a little baby, this is not the time to throw insults=- Duran grinned amused at her vain attempts to defeat the ogre. "Gah...those trolls that I battled were weak....but this is a big pain......" She quickly hit the orge's hand as it tried to grab her around the waist... "Jeez don't act like a perv you stupid ogre......" she growled as it quickly withdrew it's hand, because Duran came over and bit it soundly. -=ick....that did not taste good=- "Gah....Duran I didn't ask you to bite it, it's my fight.... besides you're too fat to fit into the fighting area." Duran quickly shifted back into his previous place. -=I can end it with dragonfire....=- "Don't you dare..." The ogre came back around as swung it's club catching Reiko's side and leaving a big gash. Reiko's blood seeped out of the wound. Reiko proceeded to stick her spear in the ogre's other eye, drawing out it's eyeball out of it's socket. "Here...you want this?" She took off the eyeball and threw it back at the troll hitting it in the head and bouncing off into the cave. The ogre heard the sound and went after it, relying on its instinct. -=Ahem....would you mind coming back here, Reiko? I want to smite it to ashes.=- Reiko retrieved her spear and winced. "Don't, I can't move...there was poison on the club." Damn it, I screwed it up this time The ogre came back. "Eh? Back for seconds?"  

Rei Sakurazaki

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:30 pm
The ogre tried to swing again, but Ryuk, as Eyotto command, slithered infront and hissed loudly, wrapping its long serpentine body around it and biting its neck. The ogre tried to fight back, but the dragon was tightly coiled like a snake on its pray, taking its breath. It made a loud thud on the ground as the ogre's life was taking. He slithered off and and faced Reiko.
-=Are you going to be ok?=- The dragon spoke into her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:36 pm
Rue looked up and saw Hoshi save him. He instantly stood up and looked for the fourth demon, the biggest of them all, who had dissappeared. He felt the darkness of everything building up again. Rue turned around and saw the demon had attached to his back poisoning his mind. Rue fell back and landed on it. The doubts left as he rolled away from the demon. He went to strike, but it was too fast. He jumped back from a dark sword-like arm. He struck, but the blow was defended. He then engaged in a battle of swords. The demon was quick, but had two which slowed him down. Rue struck quickly trying to throw the demon off. He was slashed lightly across the face, no scar would form, but blood was drawn. Rue wipped it off and struck hard at the demons right side. It threw the demon off as Rue blasted it with silver energy. "Guess that's all you had in you..." He sheathed his sword, and turned to Hoshi. "You alright?"  

rue867
Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:36 pm
Eyotto was now floating over head the two Knights. His claps for them echoes over the broken, barren land. A smirk formed on his face as he floated above the Knights. He lowered himself to the ground, his wings sinking back into him. "Hello again, Rue. Hasn't been too long, I don't think.." He turned his head to Hoshi. "Ah! Finally I come face to face with the Knight of Void from Ithranna!" He semi-bowed. "The name's Eyotto, my dear Hoshi. You two fought well, I enjoyed watching you it." He finished his statement, his grin widening with his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:38 pm
Topaz smiled meekly as she admired herself in the mirror inside the dressing room. She also found some pants to go with, a sheer dark blue. She tried them on as well.

"Perfect fit..." she murmured to herself. She took them off and paid for them at the register.

She returned to the dressing rooms, and traded out her clothes, stuffing her old ones in her pack.

.: So, Mel, how do I look? :. She posed, showing off for her large dragon, who was now romping around, looking for Siencyn.

.: Ooooh, nice! You look good! :. He showed his delight with a dragon grin. .: Now we mach! :.

.: Yes we do, little one, yes we do. :. She gave an audible sigh, her mind elsewhere, but only for a moment. Then her mind was back on shopping.

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:08 am
Saphira_lights

Neo clapped his hands together and shuffled in his seat.
"What kind of things did you do in Ithranna?" he asked quickly wanting to stop the pair arguing further.
"Not much. We stayed in Kar-Ryu when we weren't training or travelling." fire shrugged.
"Kar-Ryu?"
"Castle. It was our home."
Jager might be...I don't know. freyr said sadly, standing and pulling gently at Neo's hand to try and move him.
Where do you plan on going?
Freyr shrugged and continued to pull at Neo's fingers, tightening her grip.
"Ow!" neo pulled his fingers away angrily. "Please stop biting."
Freyr growled again.
Come on then! We won't find him sat here!
Fire and Tharazzi stood also. "Are we leaving?"
Tharazzi flew away suddenly, disappearing into the forest.
"Where are we going?" fire asked.
Neo looked around and then pointed towards the forest. "That way."

"You're lost aren't you?" fire smiled, brushing her untidy hair behind her and batting some tree branches out of her way.
"No. Just...misplaced."
Meaning yes. freyr added, spinning down towards the knights. She appeared through the canopy and dropped onto Neo's shoulder.
That way. she pointed a paw back the way they had come.
Jager is close. tharazzi said nodding in the direction Freyr had pointed out. He had also come through the trees and landed beside Fire.
He is with another knight.
"He is close." fire muttered pushing through some more trees until Jager was in sight with who she guessed was another knight.
"Have fun." she smiled, sitting a distance away from the knights and waiting for Neo to step forward.
You don't want to, do you? freyr said when Neo didn't move.
No turning back then?
Freyr shook her head happily.
You're stuck with me now. the time dragon bit Neo's leg and tried to pull him forward but failed.
"Let them fight first." he said, trying to make up an excuse. He sat beside Fire and nervously rested one hand on the hilt of his new sword, he had not had the chance to use it yet and secretly hoped he would never have to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:23 am
Eyotto
The ogre tried to swing again, but Ryuk, as Eyotto command, slithered infront and hissed loudly, wrapping its long serpentine body around it and biting its neck. The ogre tried to fight back, but the dragon was tightly coiled like a snake on its pray, taking its breath. It made a loud thud on the ground as the ogre's life was taking. He slithered off and and faced Reiko.
-=Are you going to be ok?=- The dragon spoke into her mind.
Reiko nodded. -=How are you going to get the poison out?=- Duran went closer. "I'm going to bleed it out." She took her crystal knife and cut a fresh wound above the one where the ogre's club hit her. "Hopefully most of it will drain out." After a few mins, she patched up her wounds with a salve. Good thing I had this cauterizing salve on me.... -=So was the challenge as easy as you thought it was?-= Duran smirked. "...........be quiet." She playfully hit Duran in the thigh. Although...I performed very poorly.....I should have heeded Lord Eyotto's warnings and kept my guard up after I killed those trolls....some warrior I must be......  

Rei Sakurazaki

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:22 pm
Hoshi Okami
Before anyone else could do anything the demon was destroyed; totally ripped apart by the power of the void she had created. Hoshi slumped to the ground, using the scythe as a staff. She looked up at Rue and smiled.
"I'm fine. But man, it's been a long day, and it's not even over.. I haven't had this much excitement in one day since..." She glanced around at the ever-changed Ithranna. "..Since this..." she finished quietly, sweeping her arm across to show what she meant.
God the landscape has changed.. she thought to herself, slightly cringing.

((Erm... Hoshi, try reading my post sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:26 pm
((Uh okay O_o ))  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:35 pm
Emelin held her tunic and pants and went to go try them on. She came back out with Siencyn outside the door.

"Well?"
Siencyn contorted his face to think.
-You need a different color top or pants...-
-Well aren't you the fashion extrodinare.... fine, go get me something else then.-
Siencyn trotted off and came back moments later with a light sapphire colored tunic, the same fasion as her black one.

"Where did you find that?"
-It's amazing what you could find in between the racks...-

Em took it and tried it on and came back out. -That better?-
-Lots.-

She grinned and put back on her old clothes. She saw Topaz and smiled.
"I like your outfit."
Siencyn came up behind her and poked around her legs and saw Mel, pouncing him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:09 am
Romana wiped her blade on the grass, a small smile on her pale face. Once she had pushed her sword point first into the ground she used her free hand to wipe some of her white hair from her face.
You did well. lyude commented, folding his grey wings close to his body.
"Thanks." the half angel muttered, her smile fading as she glanced to the dead body of the human that had guessed too much. He was completly innocent but Romana had killed him anyway.
But you shouldn't have killed him. When someone asks to spar it means sparing their life. the dragon sighed, shaking his head and pressing his nose to the human's forehead.
"Its too late now." she growled.
Are you not going to bury him?
"No." romana shook her head. "Come on." she waved a hand at the dragon who growled but followed the light knight.
Control your anger. It gives you strength but learn when to stop. he said softly, jumping onto Romana's shoulder.  

Firesburn

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:46 am
((Wow that was one post I just did NOT notice. Now I have to go and post again. Ouch. I suck.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:54 am
Hoshi Okami
((Wow that was one post I just did NOT notice. Now I have to go and post again. Ouch. I suck.))

((Eh, thats ok. I coulda maybe quoted it... eh, whatever works))  

Dayon Rolav

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games