Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm
(Sure, do you have anything In mind?)
John stuck his head out the bus window. "So where we headed anyway?" They had been on the road for days, and there had been no sign of life anywhere they went.
" I told you, we're finding the military." Answered Dan"And I told you, there is no military! They're gone! The zombies have been here for years, and they haven't done a thing to stop them, and why do you think that is?" Daniel sighed. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you're going to say-" "BECAUSE THEY ARE GONE!" "Nailed it. Look at it this way," Dan said calmly, "We aren't dead, right?" John stopped ranting and looked at Dan. "Right...But-" "And we have no military training whatsoever, riiiight?" "Right, unless of course..." Dan rolled his eyes "No, I'm not a secret agent." "Just checking. You never know." "And even if I was, would I tell you?" "No...Wait, wha..." Dan laughed. "Just messin' with you, now as I was saying, since we have no military training and are not dead, it's safe to assume that the people with military training are..?" He waited for John to answer. "Also not dead?""Correct! Now let's see what you've won!" He parked the bus at the side of the road. "Wait here a minute..." He climbed up the ladder to the roof. "Ummm... Aha! Be right back" He jumped out. "You're a dog person, right?""Not particularly, no. Why?" "Well you're in luck!" Dan climbed back through the hole in the roof, carrying a dog. "We are now the proud owners of..." He looked at the dogs tag. "A husky named Bill!" He pushed it into Johns hands "Now hold on to him so I can drive." He started up the engine and continued down the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:50 pm
(well I'm leaving GTAmaybe we can meet on the road)
Ryu was psyched to be leaving this place. but someone was missing. "Kallik were are you?" he called out. He was answered by a bark. Kallik came out of a shadow looking happy with himself. Ryu eyed him wearily. "What have you been.... Know what never mind" Kallik Whined a little and cocked his head. Allen started to call Ryu from the other side of their rundown little house. Ryu smiled. "Come on boy lets leave this dump"  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 pm
(Alrighty then.)
The engine sputtered to a halt. "And we are outta gas." Announced Dan. "Okay, here's the plan. I saw a gas station a while back, so I'm going to head over there, while you, will take your dog out and find it some food, because I like food, and do not want to run out of it. LET'S ROLL!" Dan chuckled. "I have ALWAYS wanted to say that. Now seriously, get moving." Dan gathered up the gas cans and jumped out of the bus and ran off.
John turned to Bill and picked him up. "C'mon boy, let's go find you some food." He jumped out of the bus and looked up and down the street. "Aha! Pet store, just what we needed! Follow me!" He walked forward, and Bill stayed put. "Follow me!" Bill sat down and fell asleep. "Oh my...Get over here!" John picked up Bill and started walking to the pet store. Once he got in and got to the section for dog food, he woke up Bill. "Okay, there's a crapload of food here, and I don't have to pay for it, so just walk over to the bag you want. Understand? Didn't think so." Bill jumped out of his arms and started growling at a zombie that had started shuffling towards them. John looked at the zombie, then at Bill, then back at the zombie. He shot the zombie in the face, and looked at Bill, who had stopped growling. "Wait..." John started doing his best zombie impression, and Bill didn't react "It's not the look of zombies, not the sound, so...you can SMELL zombies?!" Bill had stopped paying attention and started pawing at a bag of dog food. "Alright then." Said John, as he picked up the bag. "Let's get going."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am
Ryu had been cooked up in his truck for two hours. he was bored his a** hurt and Kallik was almost out of food. As the merciless driving continued he saw his excuse to get up and moving."Allen Kallik's practicaly out of food so i'm going to that pet store okay?" Allen shrugged and drove over to the store.Ryu hopped out stretched and grabbed his AA12and walked in the store with Kallik. as they saw the dead zombie his heart started racing. "IS ANYONE HERE?" he hollered. then readied his shotgun  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm
"IS ANYONE HERE?"
John jumped. He climbed up the shelf next to him and saw a figure in the entrance. He climbed back down as quietly as possible and walked over to Bill. He tore a bit of paper off the bag of food and hastily scribbled a note on it. "Peace?" It said. He would have written a longer note, but he hadn't wanted to rip off more of the bag in case it gave a way his location. He tucked the note into Bills collar, and held a bone in front of him, then threw it as close as he could to the entrance. "Fetch." He whispered to Bill, and Bill ran after it. John climbed back up the shelf and watched as Bill ran towards the stranger.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:52 am
No answer. he was about to leave when he heard a clatter. He whipped back around and saw a dog chasing after a bone. Kallik was about to go after itBE he called "Check" and he stopped.he walked to the dog and pulled out the piece of paper from his coller. Peace.... He looked around."Yeah I wont hurt ya".  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm
John sighed in relief. "Good." He said, as he jumped down from the shelf. "I won't hurt you either. My name's John, yours?" He asked, as he walked over to pick up his bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 pm
He walked toward him shaking his head at himself he should have seen him. "Ryu. are you walking or do you have a ride?"  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm
Yeah, I've got a ride, It's the bus down the street" He pointed in the general direction of the bus. "Why? You need a ride? We've got plenty of room in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 pm
"Nah we got a pick up" ryu replies. "I just wanted to make sure that you werent a walker. thats suicide with so many zombies wal-" he was interrupted by a pistol shot sharp and distinct. "Allen". he turned to john "Look my friend is in serious trouble we have to help him"  

backera95

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 am
NoLifeKing66
(Richie? Jean-Mark? Anybody?)

Richie shot straight up in bed, breathing hard.

"It was just a dream, calm down, it was just a dream," He said to himself as he looked at his watch. 2am. He had only been asleep a few hour, and the thunderstorm had woken him up. He wasn't sure when it rolled in, but it was now right on top of him. Lightning andunder crashed and flashed all around him like a fireworks show. He got out of bed and tried flipping on the overhead light to the room. No luck.

"Dammit," he mumbled to himself, "The pwer must have been knocked out."

He walked over to his bag by his bed, using the constant lightning flashes to find his way and grab his flashlight. Suddenly, he heard a loud scream nearby. He turned around instinctivly and shiend the flashlight in the doorway. He quickly made his way to Maryse's room to see if she had heard the scream as well.

"Hey maryse, wake up!" Richie shouted as he banged on the door, but his shouts and bangs were almost muted by the lightning and thunder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am
"Okay then, I'll help." John pulled out his Uzis and switched on the laser sights. "Let's move!" He gestured for Bill to follow him. "Here Bill, follow me!" Bill dropped to bone and walked over to John. "Finally you listen. Okay, I'm ready to go."  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

backera95

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 pm
"Lets go then" Kallik became excited runnig in circles. " be careful Kallik"ryu chided lightly. the dog barked once and was out the door. "OkAY goin' really ********' loud" ryu muttered and jumped out the window ready to begin the zombie massascre  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm
John looked out the window "Okay that is a LOT of zombies. We need something big. Gimme a second." He aimed at the bus and started flicking his laser on and off to send an SOS to his brother. "C'mon Dan, hurry uuuuuup." He mumbled under his breath.

Daniel filled the last can of gas and hauled it back into the truck. "That should be enou-HEY!" Daniel was temporarily blinded by a flashing light in the distance. "What the...? Ummm....Flash, longer flash, flash. (OOC: That is SOS, right?) O.K., I know this, it...is...ummm..." He looked below to see the horde of zombies forming around the pet store. "Oh, right! SOS!" He flashed the lights on and off to show he saw the signal and was on his way, Then got out and started to fill the bus with gas. "JUST HOLD ON! I'M COMING!"

John saw the return signal and started firing at the zombies. "I've got backup coming in a few minutes," He hollered over the gunfire. "do you think we can hold them off until then?"

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games