Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 am
Sebastian was always used to standing by Ciel's side as he ate his meals, and was a bit saddened when he was stuck with kitchen duties due to some mortal illness. However he did not show this on his face as he simply obeyed, and went into the kitchen to help out.

"Do you have a small idea of who it could be, or an idea of someone who would need or want to summon a demon, and wouldn't care if they use children or not? Cleansing the children I can help you with, and as for figuring out who's doing it Sebastian is extraordinary at finding information.I can send him out as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:53 am
Strangely, Anton was the one cooking He was quickly plating the first course. Setting the food on plates in an attractive array. "The head chef and his assistant had fallen ill this afternoon. I need one of you to serve the King's courses in my place, one server per dinner guest, you only serve that one person for the entire dinner.
Claude glanced up, "I will serve the his majesty in your place."
"Thank you....now remember, stay nearby till the course is over, take the plates when they are done, then come back here for the next course." Anton said quickly running through the dinner etiquette. Sammael knew it, but wasn't sure if the English butlers knew.

"I don't have any leads right now. It could be anyone. Perhaps tomorrow when we set about cleansing the children, we could ask the vermin themselves." Isabella said. Or make good use of our demon servants. She thought. Sebastian and Sammael had been there this afternoon with the girl. Surely they would have some insight or suggestions. But they'd have to talk to them later in privet.
"But enough talk about business tonight." Here, she nudged Ciel's foot under the table,hoping that he'd get the message that they had something to discuss later. "I am famished!"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 am
Sebastian didn't want to serve anyone else but Ciel Phantomhive, so he was glad when Claude spoke up to serve the king. It meant that he could still serve his Bochan his supper like he always did. He didn't like the idea of anyone else doing it, being rather possessive of his young lord. The etiquette for the supper was pretty much the same as back home in England, so it was easy enough to remember and understand. "Understood."

"That sounds like an excellent idea." He felt the nudge against his foot, knowing it meant that they would be needing to talk with their demons later on in private about the matter in question. "Yes agreed. We have a wonderful meal prepared for us, so we should enjoy it. Not to mention I plan on giving you something once we're finished." He smiled as he used his hidden hand underneath the table to rub against the ring box inside of his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 am
"Another stuffed animal?" Isabella asked, smiling fondly. She was still smiling when the doors opened and the servers came in, she had expected Sam but not Claude and Sebastian. Sammael gave her brief smile before putting her plate in front of her.
"Where's Anton?" Alfonso asked as Claude finished serving him. He bowed in response. "There was a problem in the kitchen that he is taking care of your majesty." He said in a low discreet voice.
The king nodded. "Very well...continue."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 am
Ciel was glad when the servers came in because it meant that he didn't have to answer her question that would give everything away. He wasn't really that shocked to see Claude and Sebastian serving the food. They were bound to be called in for kitchen duty at some time or another. Sebastian bowed before serving Ciel his supper, making sure to only look at him and no one else in the room in case he might get into trouble. When he served the food he kept his head down and stood by his side.
Ciel simply smiled as he began eating his meal. "This food is very delicious. My compliments to whoever the chef was."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am
"Probably Anton by the look of it." Alfonso pointed with his fork the pretty fan made out slices of a very small apple. It wasn't just garnish either. "The man's multi-talented, I wouldn't have any other." he said as he started to eat.

Dinner was a pleasant affair, with good food and good company. The young Lord and Lady listened with apt attention as the King told them stories about some of his adventure, usually ending them in a humorous way. The stories made Isabella laugh.
The demon butlers where perfectly behaved, so much so that the dinners didn't seem to notice them at all. It pleased Sammael in a way, it showed that Claude and Sebastian where as good a servant as he was. He stole a glance to Sebastian while the youth at the table where listening to another of the King's stories. Catching his eye and allowing a small smile on his lips.
Claude ignored him, not by choice but by apt focus of his duty. He stood as still as a statue eyes lowered, occasionally flicking his eyes upwards to see if Alfonso needed his wine-glass refilled.
Sammael's smile became a little wider in amusement. Claude took his job extremely serious.

"And then Isabella made the Duchess of Kiev kiss the horse on the nose." he finished.
The girl smiled. "You always share that one."
"Yes, but that kiss was probably her most honest one to date."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm
Ciel listened to all the stories intently and enjoyed them all. He gave a smile when it came to the one about the horse. "I'm pretty sure that it was your Majesty." After dessert he would do it. He was a bit nervous, but the small talk was helping him get over that.

Sebastian noticed Sam smiling at him, and he wondered what it was all about. He himself smirked back at him before returning to a blank expression in case someone noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 pm
Dessert was chocolate of course, a chocolate cake topped with fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. Intricate chocolate lace hearts graced the whipped cream.
"Oh wow, the cake looks so lovely." Isabella said as she plucked one of the hearts and put it in her mouth, the small delicate treat melted on her tongue. "Mmm....I love chocolate."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Ciel had been watching her with a blush on his face, and he wound up getting whipped cream all over his cheek. Sebastian tried hard not to laugh at him. It was just so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm
"Oh Ciel...." She giggled at his cream covered face. Isabella picked up her napkin and gently wiped it off. "You missed." She said, amused. She picked up one of the chocolate hearts and held it out for him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 pm
Ciel blushed a bit from embarrassment as she wiped his face off with a napkin. "Oops." He then looked at the chocolate heart and ate it from her hand like an actual couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm
Isabella felt her face warm, not in embarrassment. She was very pleased. The girl knew to a point of how proud the young earl was, to her, it was a way of him showing her how much he loved her.
And She loved him back, Isabella smiled warmly, her feelings showing clearly in her eyes. "Ciel..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 pm
"Isabella..." Ciel looked at her and smiled right back at her, his hand rubbing the ring box in his pocket. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed to ask her, and he needed to ask her now, despite his pride as a lord. He got himself up out of his chair and got down on one knee in front of her before opening the ring, revealing the butterfly ring inside.

"Miss Isabella Maria Torquemada. Will you do the honors and me my wife someday, making me the happiest noble in the world?"

Sebastian felt like he wanted to cry. He's all grown up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 pm
She had known that he was going to purpose to her, but saying was vastly different as actually doing it. Isabella stared at the ring, it was a butterfly, a beautiful blue butterfly.... She opened her mouth to respond but nothing came out, he had rendered her speechless.
Isabella found her voice, "Y-Yes....Yes, I will Ceil." She smiled as tears clouded her vision of the ring and her husband to be.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm
Sebastian was like a father figure to him, and Ciel was like a son to him. He couldn't help but to let out a few happy tears. Ciel got up off the floor and dusted himself off before placing the ring on her finger, and kissed her gently on her lips, not knowing what else was allowed.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games