Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 pm
scream SNACKS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm
we need more weapons...dammit all im far too lazy to make a weapon *as i kinda dont want to right now*  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm
Flames Burning Within
we need more weapons...dammit all im far too lazy to make a weapon *as i kinda dont want to right now*

yea...due to that...most of my Chars went solo...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

my char i just made is going to have to be solo until more weapons are made or somebody asks to be my partner and i find them fitting oh well atleast i made her able to be solo  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:29 pm
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

my char i just made is going to have to be solo until more weapons are made or somebody asks to be my partner and i find them fitting oh well atleast i made her able to be solo

yea...unlike most of the meisters none of my chars ever get partners(even when i tried) those of mine who did, the partners Controller left guild(or never RPed)

i just say keep her solo until you find someone who will RP with ya for a long time and who fits your char, until then just stay solo

thats just my thoughts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

yea...unlike most of the meisters none of my chars ever get partners(even when i tried) those of mine who did, the partners Controller left guild(or never RPed)

i just say keep her solo until you find someone who will RP with ya for a long time and who fits your char, until then just stay solo

thats just my thoughts

thats gonna be my plan, i had actually imagined her being able to solo it when i was making her which is the opposite of my other char (her brother) but i had already got a partner for him which is good but yeah, just gonna solo it up with her for abit

on a side note MISSIONS WHERE ARE THOU MISSIONS *that ide want to go on*  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

thats just my thoughts

thats gonna be my plan, i had actually imagined her being able to solo it when i was making her which is the opposite of my other char (her brother) but i had already got a partner for him which is good but yeah, just gonna solo it up with her for abit

i...gave up on missions...ive had like 4 characters die in the missions(not death but more of RP dieing..where the others just stop RPing period and it pissed me off soo bad..the only active ones i see are the ones taht get filled quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

thats just my thoughts

i...gave up on missions...ive had like 4 characters die in the missions(not death but more of RP dieing..where the others just stop RPing period and it pissed me off soo bad..the only active ones i see are the ones taht get filled quickly

i see some that are open...but from april...damn  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

thats just my thoughts

yea the only ones that i ever see active are sabrewolfs and Spiritedaway..and usually who take those is the team of those two...

the others i never see finish  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

thats just my thoughts

yea the only ones that i ever see active are sabrewolfs and Spiritedaway..and usually who take those is the team of those two...

the others i never see finish

i can see that, i wonder why  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Flames Burning Within

if ur asking the reason wh ythe same people do it, its because they are all have their chars around each other usually 24/7

reason why they the only ones who finish is because the captain is apart of the mision(people tend to RP when the captains no clue why they peopel dont do that for others)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

if ur asking the reason wh ythe same people do it, its because they are all have their chars around each other usually 24/7

reason why they the only ones who finish is because the captain is apart of the mision(people tend to RP when the captains no clue why they peopel dont do that for others)

well thats no fun for others then  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

i know..we need people in the guild who make missions and who join missions to be active, to be honest its the only problem of the guild (inactiveness) i mean..if you look at the tournament..weve had so many no shows in it mostly in the weapons, and it kinda kills the guild(my opinion)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 pm
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within
King of Relms
Flames Burning Within

i know..we need people in the guild who make missions and who join missions to be active, to be honest its the only problem of the guild (inactiveness) i mean..if you look at the tournament..weve had so many no shows in it mostly in the weapons, and it kinda kills the guild(my opinion)

yeah i can understand that inactiveness would be a problem for a guild this size but for so many of them to be inactive during missions? just why even bother joining  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games