Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:36 pm
Ryu and afi head back to everyone using alchemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:54 pm
Tyral laughed wickedly. "Ah yes that may be the case! However, You did not answer my question." He states "Actually... you didn't answer either question... How very rude." he adds chuckling darkly  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:51 pm
Growing even more irritated by the second she sighs. "Fine, if you really must know I'd go back to my human life." Crystal spats. Whirling around she stares coldly at Tyral. "You will get your death sentance, Tyral." she snarls turning back around and keeps moving forward. "You would have to be the judge on whether I had a good figure or not, now wouldn't you." Crystal stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:43 pm
"aw... Did you just threaten my life? Aw- how very cute..." Tyral says in a mocking tone. He chuckled "I have heard that so many times... Usually I turn them into some sort of accessory by alchemy, I prefer the skull..." He states with a grin the air around him crackling with alchemic energy. He kept his eyes trained on the chimera "Well... Lets see, from what I see right now... well, take your even more human form, and I would have to say you are fairly good looking." He says grinning wickedly, he was awfully tempted to grab her or something, simply to further his harassment.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:44 pm
"You touch me, you can just say say goodbye to your hands cause I WILL break them off your arm." Crystal snapped. She flew a great distance away from Tyral.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:03 pm
Ryu and Afi stand there watching.
Afi:"What'd we miss?"
Ryu:"I have no idea."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Crystal kept a great deal of distance between Tyral and herself. She could tell that he was very tempted to harass her more. Crystal herself was very tempted to rip Tyral's face off but she didn't want to be tempted any longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am
Tyral laughed wickedly "NOW WHERE THE HELL IS MARCO!" He shouted very loudly and unexpectedly.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Crystal looked down, she saw a house it was radiating an energy that was unmistakable. Crystal had found him, Dr. Marco. She swooped down near the house. "Yes, this is where it is." Crystal whispered under her breath. She realized that she may not get her wish, for she knew she was going to die now that her job was done. For all that she went through, it was at her finger tips. Crystal sighed, although she had been wrong about where she would go after death, heaven was still her destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Tyral folded his wings and grabbed the chimera by the arm on his way down to the ground. "You sure... I'm not letting you leave, until I verify this is the place..." Tyral says in a low tone. He knocked heavily on the door, "If its him, you can leave, if he isn't here... I will harm you, then we will try this all over again..." he states releasing her arm and waiting for a response to his knock.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:45 pm
Ryu grins."Energy.....lost of it"
Afi eyes widen:"Are you getting ideas on recharging your armored batteries from that energy? What if they explode?"
"I'll just stay at a safe distance and recharge them"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:40 am
"H-Hello!, Who's there!" a voice came from inside the house. Footsteps came to the door. It opened lightly to reveal part of Dr. Marco's face. Crystal was overjoyed and filled with relief that she wasn't going to die.  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:38 am
Tyral looked over to Crystal and nodded "I see." He states "...I am Tyral, you have perchance heard of me... If you haven't that does not matter... I am looking for you Marco." He states putting a hand on the door and pushing it open.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:34 pm
"Wha-What do you want from me?" Marco getting nervous. Crystal looks at Marco "The stone, Dr. Marco, he wants the stone." she said blankly. Marco looks at Tyral, he lets him in then shuts the door quickly leaving Crystal on the steps. Shapeshifting into her tiger form, Crystal curls up for a nap.  

kagura_rockbell

Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces