Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 pm
I haven't shaved in a while.

Though I just found another Regenerator's Ring.

Time for SUPER HEALING.

[Edit]

Or not. I can't equip two of the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:33 pm
But Lief Erikson day was october 9th.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 pm
Crap. I can't believe I missed Lief Erikson Day. I'll have to settle for a belated one. Also, The Blob on 4-1 was incredibly easy to take down.

[Also]

I apparently did enough good things in area 4 that I have pure white. Time to go get my dumb a** killed somewhere else so that I can go back and not have to worry about dying as a soul and pushing it towards black again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 pm
I need help on 4-2. This level is bullshit.

Having to run along a cliff's edge with retarded enemies that can do some kind of continuous rush attack that just drains block stamina. While getting shot in the back every five seconds.  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Use a bow and aggro 1 enemy at a time to draw them back?

Skeletons are weak against blunt weapons. Like all RPG games.

Thief ring should help against the mantas so they dont detect you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm
My bow sucks, apparently. I have a hard time killing anything with it.

I'll try the thieves ring thing, which should help. I hate the mantas with a burning passion.

Also: you can wear the fluted chest piece with everything else in black leather and still roll perfectly fine. I guess it's slightly better defense with the ability to dodge.  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 pm
Upgrade it, and get some better arrows. I think Blige sells fire arrows in the beginning of 4-2.

Yeah, I was messing with the endurance thing. If you're wearing more than you can handle with equip weight, you can only walk and you cant roll. If you have less than 50% of maximum equip weight, you can roll perfectly fine. Anything between 50%-100% makes it so that your rolls are slower, but normal movement, however, I think sprinting speed is reduced.

Kinda why I'm sticking to the black leather, just for rolling purposes to dodge their attacks and attack back, especially black phantoms and giant enemies or bosses, but as soon as I get hit, I got to run away and heal. But recently, I find it more convenient to just snipe and pick off hordes of enemies or really strong ones.

I could always use the ring of great strength though, to up my equip rate so I can roll with heavier armor, but I'm too use to the thief ring always being there, and I use the cling right in soul form, or whatever else fits the level I'm on, like poison resistance ring for 5-2.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 am
I was running around in black armor with a poison ring in 5-2. Doing pretty good until I wandered into the swamp to get items and came across an island with four of the giant ******** that crushed me to death.

You can trade the leech demon soul to that Saint Urbain guy for a cure-all miracle.  

The Hanging Man

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:09 am
I just use those royal lotuses to get rid of poison. My spell slots with my puny intelligence and faith scores are not going into healing spells. All my magic is offensive except for warding that I got for trading the iron demon soul.

I picked up poison cloud for the leech soul instead. Weaken enemies from a distance before I deal with that s**t.

Also, fire is super useful in the valley of defilement.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 am
I noticed. I have a +3 or +4 dragon longsword so everything catches fire. I can't learn spells because my soldier is retarded, but I can memorize one miracle.

Maybe tomorrow we can try and coop on one of these levels. Maybe. I can't seem to summon phantoms for s**t.  

The Hanging Man

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 am
Finally, a unique weapon that doesn't suck / can't be used by my character because of something stupid like not enough Faith. It's too bad it has such a stupid name.

Magic Sword "Makoto." I guess it drains a little bit of HP every few seconds, but the healing buffs counteract it pretty well, and it takes skeletons down in one or two hits. This thing is murderific. Also, the 2-2 boss was a lot easier with a Crescent Falchion. I'm thinking magic, or anything with a magic buff on it will help a lot in that fight.

... as well as virtually everything else in that area.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 am
I somehow feel much more MANLY dressed like this...  

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:12 am
somehow I never thought that a dragon could be insecure about the way he looked xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 am
What's this game everyone keeps talking about? It sounds kinda cool 3nodding

I wish I was a dragon, it'd be awesome whee

Hogosha No Juunikyuu

Friendly Dabbler

9,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Eternal Dirge

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 am
*swords up the thread*  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games