Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 am
Hogosha No Juunikyuu
What's this game everyone keeps talking about? It sounds kinda cool 3nodding

Demon's Souls for PS3, otherwise known as HARD MODE: The Game.

Also, to anyone who's reading, I beat 2-3's Dragon God. He's not that hard when you figure out what the hell it is you're supposed to do.

[Edit]

Oh hey. A Dragon Bone Smasher sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 am
Huh, I should go pick it up.

Besides SFIV, I lack any real PS3 games.

I mean... I have Dead Space, but that game sucks.  

MagnusXL

Wealthy Lunatic

Show me the CarFox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:17 pm
Demon's Souls is so hard, people are all over the internet helping each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm
You can also be a d**k.

Like leaving messages that say "Attack" next to dealers, putting messages that say "Take a step forward" to have people walk off ledges that don't have any platforms under them, or telling them to use the wrong weapon type.

Whenever I get my strength up high enough to use it effectively I'm going to invade other people's games with the Dragon Bone Smasher. That thing seems to destroy regular soldier's guards pretty well, so hopefully it'll do the same to other players. The lag is bad enough sometimes that it's hard to get a decent hit in, especially if you're up against a player and two phantoms.

So swinging a giant sword in their general direction might work better.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:01 pm
Lol, wtf is this s**t? Large sword of searching? Its a one handed sword with an attack power of 170, and increases the rate of item drops from enemies. So its really strong, attacks really fast, and is somehow huge as well so its got a long reach.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm
That penetrator knight was retarded easy. There was some NPC guy there that dropped him to like a fifth of his health.  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Lol, yeah.

Biorr stands in a corner, and the penetrator charges him first, so they were stuck in a corner the entire time, just waiting at each other while I took potshots on the penetrator from behind. It was over before I even knew it.

And then he goes back to sleep. What the hell?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Did you save that NPC guy trapped on the other side of the portcullis?  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Yeah. I opened the door anyway, because I didnt want to run around the entire map is I came back, and then the two knights and a soldier went after me, so I killed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:59 pm
I couldn't find the switch and tried to run all the way back. He died before I got there and dropped a mausoleum key.  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm
The switch is on the right side of the portcullis where you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Well, s**t. That's two dead NPCs.  

Fengrading

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm
Lol, who's the other one?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm
I've apparently managed to kill three NPCs so far.

Satsuki or whatever his name is, because when you finish his "quest" he attacks you no matter what, I think. I apparently killed some guy in the mines, although I'm not really sure how, since he was just laying there dead when I got there. And in 4-1 I accidentally killed the vendor because I thought he was an enemy.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 pm
pirate

*sprawls out in a corner*  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games