Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Oh, yeah, that. I dont havew white tendency, so I didnt get the sword. But if its a large sword, I already have the meat cleaver, so I dont really care.

I know the guy screaming in the prison needs to have pure white tendency before the rubble is removed and you get a key to let him out. And you need pure white tendency in boletaria before the left path to the execution grounds open up in the beginning of 1-1. But the tower's got the executioner in there, however, in the bottom, theres a set of brushwood armor. Crap is heavy. I only use the shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm
Actually, for the guy that's yelling to be let out, you can get the key for his cell in 3-2, though you still need to have white tendency. I'm not sure if it's pure white or not - that path always seemed to be open, even when I was in gray. But that COULD be because I already got the key.

And I think in the Dragon God's chamber it's the Dragon Bone Breaker. It's considered an "Extremely Large Sword" or something like that, and works like the cleaver, but you have to have a lot of strength to use it.

[Edit]

Oh, good. There's a dragon breathing fire all over this walkway.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Lol, 1-4?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Yeah. Gonna try to arrow it down. I know I'll fail at it, but it's worth a shot.

[Edit]

Yep. Not even a dent.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm
You said you had a lava bow? I'm pretty sure a dragon is gonna have fire resistance.

Also, it'll take close to 400 arrows to kill it, and thats with Biorr helping you shoot at it. Which afterwards, he'll be all like, I NEED A NAP.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm
I have a couple different bows. The most powerful one I have that isn't the Lava Bow is the White Bow. I'm pretty sure if I time it just right, and don't get hit by the fat man, I can make it across.

But for now I'm gonna take a break.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Fengrading

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm
Me and two other phantoms did about 3000 damage to it on the first walkway and it flew off. Then it was guarding another door and we were out of arrows.

Also: use poisoned arrows.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm
I think it flies off once you do about half damage to it, so I would assume its got somewhere around 6000 life. Watching that life bar slowly go down one tick at a time with each shot.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:49 pm
So, that's the entirety of Gurren Lagann in a few days. And I gotta say, its pretty damn epic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 pm
I'll get to that one. I'm between Bakemonogatari and Blood+ right now.  

Unchecked Twitch

Fashionable Fatcat

9,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150

Unchecked Twitch

Fashionable Fatcat

9,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 pm
ragingtofu
Either that or using those new lights that are apparently safer for the driver since it illuminates more, but blinds everyone else on the road.

Xenon lights look so pretty, until you're driving into them. I was told they were illegal or something since they simulate high-beam at all times. Maybe just in this town.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 pm
Everyone around here has them now, whatever they are. It's not pleasant trying to change lanes and getting laser eye surgery instead.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Show me the CarFox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 am
I hate those ******** lights, and I hate the ******** that think its cool.

It's probably the most inconsiderate s**t someone could ever do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 am
I don't know, I could think of a lot of inconsiderate s**t to do to someone in a car.  

Fengrading

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 am
Like the bastards that thought it would be funny to flash the high beams in my face when I came around the corner and was trying to pull into the driveway.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games