Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Designated Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:21 am
Smaller FIGHTERS?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am
You ******** suck!

WORSE
IDEA
EVER

Ebag The II

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 am
Designated Hero
Smaller FIGHTERS?

POCKET FIGHTER  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 am
0.o *curls up under the couch*  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 am
Sunstrike
so, I'm gonna regret this.

I KNOW I'm gonna regret this.

I've been thinking about HoH guys. And I'm thinking that while a grand epic scale one might not be possible, it might be to do like an HoH:Junior in honour of one of the founders havin his own lil Jr.

You can shoot this all down in flames, but most people seem to want to do this s**t.

Like I say, if it was smaller teams, smaller rota, and a smaller time slot, which is A LOT of restriction for something, then I'll just drop my hat into the ring.

Discuss?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 am
Sunstrike
so, I'm gonna regret this.

I KNOW I'm gonna regret this.

I've been thinking about HoH guys. And I'm thinking that while a grand epic scale one might not be possible, it might be to do like an HoH:Junior in honour of one of the founders havin his own lil Jr.

You can shoot this all down in flames, but most people seem to want to do this s**t.

Like I say, if it was smaller teams, smaller rota, and a smaller time slot, which is A LOT of restriction for something, then I'll just drop my hat into the ring.

Discuss?
nice thought... the small scale thing and all, but testosterone tends to make things big *smirks sadly at the gutter joke there* and HoH is one huge testosterone fest, even if it plans on being small and neat sweatdrop

and as someone who is totally incapable of fighting >< being a spectator at HoH usualy sucks in a seriously borring way, the only fun last year was between fights, and that was only when there were no OOC fights making everyone grumpy xp  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ebag The II

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am
IT DEAD MAN! DEAD!

Beating a dead horse. Ya'll will have...what? Three judges between the lot of you? Ed is in A school, I won't be around due to basic and A school, and the rest of ya'll are in school. Not counting the jobs on top of that.

Do you really realize what's going on? You have no time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 am
With very few people online in the morning as it is, I don't think now is the best time for discussion either way. @.@ Perhaps later in the day.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 am
*continues playing Final Fantasy 5 before he has to go to work*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 am
I like going to GD and looking at the myspace pictures in people's signatures.

And then laughing at them for their need to show how they look. And laugh harder at the ugly ones.

Ebag The II

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 am
We'll just make the door to the Hawk 50% lower and cut big fighters down at the knees. 3nodding

Damn, I forgot that Ed and Ebag, both having E's in their names, were integral to the game, I'll have to send it all back to the developers now, what with them being the only ones with important stuff to do during HoH in the whole world.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 am
DUH! You should've known that! GOSH!

Throw in more COGGERT and FENIX and you've got an amazing storyline though.

Ebag The II

Dangerous Sex Symbol

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 am
My heater might be broken, but the flaming going on here should be enough to keep me plenty warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 am
Haha!

...Further down in the topic shows sites for "free Gaia Cash" that gives you Trojans.

Good job, Gaia.

Ebag The II

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am
Ah well, y'know, what with all the college work things get missed, y'know?

I think Cog and Fen would both protest at having their names passed around so willy nilly.

Well. Cog anyway, Fen'll probably send you a bill for the rights.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games