Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:36 am
sometimes we love to be around the ones we loath?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm
There be a two letter word I have a hard time saying. Especially difficult when your mom is there, says yes for you and shoves you out the door.

Though I think what made him decide to back off was me saying "I don't really like cars, got anything else to talk about?"

And then there was also my sisters "Your kind of an idiot. You sure your smart enough to date my sister?"

You know... I think he got the hint after that... >,> Maybe... He still followed me around a bit after that. It was creepy, but at least he never tried to ask me out again.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 am
So, we've looked at a house in Draper that looks perfect for us. Everyone gets a room, Naomi has a place in the basement to practice her karate, and there's room for our computers. There's a yard with flowering trees, fenced for the dogs, and it's a nice open floorplan. We'll know in about a week if the house closes for the owners, and then they'll tell us if we get to rent the place. It's a lovely, quiet neighborhood on a hill, with great views of the mountains from two of the bedroom windows, and from the yard we have a view of the Draper LDS temple. My mom loves it, and is really hoping we get it. Naomi's happy with her room, and is already talking about where she'll put her stuff. Right now I'm feeling kinda cut off from any strong emotions, though it is a great house and I would be satisfied with my room and all. I'll probably have to find a job closer than the hotel in Provo, though I'll be close enough to SLC that I should get off my duff and start looking for massage therapist job openings.

. . . But, I'm still feeling uncertain about how my life is going to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 am
The only certain thing in life is uncertainty.
To face uncertainty is to have hope.
To have hope is to live.

I'm deep. neutral

Anyway best of luck to you and yours. Hope to hear good thing come from it.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 am
well.. death and taxes are pretty certain too...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am
battlefeild game is up and running!  

clubanimon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:39 pm
Having a meet Joe Black moment there?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 pm
who?  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:08 am
So, my mom woke me up this afternoon after I'd only had 5 hours of sleep. The house is ours - the owners chose us to be the renters. Now if the closing goes as scheduled, we'll be ready to move in, in about 3-4 weeks. My mom is thrilled, but I haven't been able to get back to sleep... This is what happens when I get overtired; I can't sleep. stare

Dang, now I'll have to pack up what stuff I have crammed into my small bedroom, and I really have to whittle down my book collection. I still haven't decided how I feel about this, but I'm content that my mom is thrilled, my older sister is excited, and I think my younger sister is beginning to look forward to moving. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 am
yuk... i hate moving. i've done it enough times for 3 people myself. tack that on to all the times other people have helped me move and you got a whole lot of moving hatred. good luck with all that though  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Ducks!!

There's a big puddle in the middle of the parking lot at work, and two ducks think it's their new pond... There's a male mallard, and another duck that's dark brown and a white breast. One of the guests overlooking the 'pond' likes to toss down bread crumbs occasionally to them.

heart They're so cute, I wish I had a camera with me...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

clubanimon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Muffin Fiend.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 pm
that was random... poor muffin  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 pm
Not really that random. if you look back at the first few pages of this thread, a lot of it was muffin related, including muffin traps, apparently.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games