Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm
Am not taking, but teaching it^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
The Hanging Man
She's teaching.

And piracy seems pretty easy for a siren, what with the causing everyone to run their ships aground and into rocks. Seems to take the hard part out of robbing people.

The thing with the rock is stupid....Lucind only does that for fun, to see if people are really that dumb wink

There are more interesting ways to get precious things as a Siren, especially if you put her on a ship.  

Lucind Varhetel

The Hanging Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Bring ships in closer to the pirates?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Yeah, that and, I just found the idea of a sailing Siren ironic and intriguing.  

Lucind Varhetel

The Hanging Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm
I thought women on a ship was bad luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm
See, all the more fun pirate  

Lucind Varhetel

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 pm
Haha! Irony.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Ok guys, this is a general warning that this thread may be locked down once HoH starts in order to move activity there. There WILL be an OOC there, so you won't have nowhere to go.

That, and the plot WILL provide a place for virtually everyone who wants to go IC. If there isn't a place for you to insert yourself, you can discuss it with me and we'll see what we can do.

I promise everyone will be able to go IC and interact with people. This year's story and interaction isn't just about the tournament combatants.  

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

The Hanging Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm
wat  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm
That seems kinda...unnecessary.  

Designated Hero

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm
*shakes her head and bitches to herself* so now you are going to try and force members of this guild to join a fighting tournament so they can just chat with their friends?
Or is chatting in the HoH OOC thread going to be frowned upon too? as it usually is....

You know not everyone can go on vent... even if they wanted too, and IM's are not always on the list of options either! Sometimes all the access people have to the site is regular posting.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:10 am
BULLSHIT.

HoH and Leviathan are different guilds as far as I know, so if you're gonna spout nonsense like that, it might as well be, THIS GUILD IS GONNA BE CLOSED DOWN FOR THE DURATION OF HOH SO EVERYONE GO THERE or some other crap like that. People can post wherever they want to post, and just ebcause a tournament is running doesnt mean everything else closes down for it.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Fengrading

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 am
B knows what it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 am
:throws hands up in the universal "why" gesture.:

This is why you ask first. Ask, not warn. Aaaaaask. There's enough activity in the hoh ooc that martial law doesn't need to be laid down in the guild.  

Sunstrike

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:35 am
Alright, I get the picture...

Statement retracted.

I only brought it up at all because I thought people would want to get involved IC in HoH, as I'm trying very hard to make it so even non-combatants can get involved with the story and have some fun in it all. That, and everyone's major gripe about being a spectator is that there was nothing for them to do other than spectate, and people didn't want to play with the non-combatants. I'm trying to include everyone, at least in some way.

So, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on toes.

Just forget I even mentioned it.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games