Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:14 pm
start by reading the rule posts. That's usually a good start.

I hear Alaska is wonderful this time of year.*

*not really but I bet its still nice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:10 pm
planning on single cruiseing? XD or do you have a special someones? wow was the check that huge? makes me almost want to get in a crash to help my parents XD  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:10 pm
@,o I've been reading them trying to see if I can figure it out, but it only makes my head swim. xd But I'll give it a go.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:50 am
Rhies
planning on single cruiseing? XD or do you have a special someones? wow was the check that huge? makes me almost want to get in a crash to help my parents XD

I dunno if I'll actually take the cruise or not, cause I should use the money to take the Master Bodyworkers program.. And no, I don't have a special someone yet - I would've told you guys.

Trust me on this one - you do not want to get into a crash just for the money. It took me over 6 years to get this thing over and done with, and I'll always have back pain, which limits what I can do in life. No amount of money is worth that. gonk  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:59 am
"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:15 am
A soul, rests within a sound mind and a sound body.

I'm falling, down into my shadow!  

Rhies

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Wow, craziest thing happened last night. O.O
I decided to click on towns for some reason, and not five minutes into it, Spin shows up - it was like a two in a million chance!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:56 pm
i believe those odds are mathmatically correct... unless your stalking me of course. that was actually the first time i've been in towns in like 6 months  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

1337one

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:27 pm
every time i went into towns no one was there i never ran into anybody non the less people i know  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Birthday Cake! YUM! Mc Queen!  

Rhies

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:52 pm
It sucks having to work on Mother's Day, knowing that the rest of the family is eating dinner and having the pie that I bought at Marie Callendar's yesterday... stare

And of course none of my coworkers wanted to get stuck with this shift - it can be annoying being such a nice person. Oh well, I get overtime with this. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 pm
And that's what mother's day is all about.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

1337one

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 pm
Miko-dono
It sucks having to work on Mother's Day, knowing that the rest of the family is eating dinner and having the pie that I bought at Marie Callendar's yesterday... stare

And of course none of my coworkers wanted to get stuck with this shift - it can be annoying being such a nice person. Oh well, I get overtime with this. whee

i know what you mean it seems like people are taking advantage of you just because they know you wouldn't do any thing about it right

ya i got stuck working mothers day as well, because my boss decided to take my only day off so some one else could have two  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:55 pm
we had birthday...mothers day in one XD okay so it was just a regular bbq ^^

I finally got my Maka Albarn coat cut out! XD
Kazu did u know that the pattern was torn in pieces>(question mark doesn't work)

n e way sry to those that had to work.  

Rhies

1337one

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am
so think i have decided that the next anime convention that i go to *excluding anime expo this year*

i want to be train heartnet when he is still black cat

what do you think kazu and every one else  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games