Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:08 pm
Super power!! I am super memory Nuri!! domokun

*grin* can you tell I've got happy brain chemicals pumping through me?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:10 pm
stressed

Deuxia - hello *gives cookies and a hug*

Songjewel - hello, I study like that too. xd A good 2 hours before is all you really need. (has to remember computer terms and formulas everyday)

AD - *poke your tummy* I don't really have anything to say to you now.

On a sad note my current gold is now at 3000 gold, since I sold my favorite outfit to get gold for my tail and then was simply given it I decided to buy my outfit back becasue I missed it so especially the shoes. And hey I think I deserve to treat myself to things once and awhile too. So saturday after I kick some major a** at pool it's going to be time for my favorite outfit. I can't wait, I've really missed wearing it and i really didn't want to sell it in the first place but I needed gold. sweatdrop

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:30 pm
Sj - Yes, actually. xd What are you on?!

Akahoshi - *pulls your tail* Nyah!

Aw, I'm poor, too. I'm putting all my gold and letters into the request thread, so I'll be poor for awhile. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:38 pm
eek Mah tail.

It seem being poor is the new thing I guess. I'm going to do a letter whore thing next month get 10 letter and sell them for 4k a piece = 40k. I'm only doing this next month because I've been getting paid quite well and my student loan money just got in to my bank account, so I have a bit of extra cash handy.

Ok time for some sleep, I barly got out of bed this morning I think I shold get an early start on sleep tonight.

Night heart heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:50 pm
Night! heart

I was just looking through the old thread and was getting really nostalgic. A lot of good guild members have gone MIA. Iyou hasn't posted on Gaia in a month, Shiro and Ryuu are gone due to lack of internet, and everyone else is busy with reality. gonk Well, that's good, because no one should be so addicted to Gaia they stop living. But still, I miss everyone. *snif*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:27 pm
Omg, Iyou. crying
I was thinking about her and the bush masacre incident not two days ago, when I happened to pass by a badly pruned shrubbery.

I know that Ryuu and Shiro are out of order with internet related problems and such... but I'd still like to hear from them sad

Oh depressing. I wish rain was made of candy.

I'm also poor, but that's nothing surprising. biggrin xd  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:53 pm
AD: Thanks much for helping me the other night. mrgreen heart

I didnt finish, but I got an extention on the due date, and its comming out so much nicer now. If I hadnt asked anyone for help I wouldve popped and gone insane.....er. sweatdrop

Yeah, I have a bunch of friends that just dissapeared from Gaia, but most I can meet IRL or would prefer not to talk to them anyways. I dont think Im addicted to Gaia, I hardly ever do anything on it besides talk to you guys and maybe grace my friends with my rushed posts and death threats.

*spins around*

Rice crackers WROK!!! whee heart domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:28 pm
Aww Koji, you threaten your friends lives? That's so cute biggrin xp  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:35 pm
I know, it makes me feel all nice inside knowing that I can shake my fist and wave pointy, shiney things at them. whee heart xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:10 am
Koji >> Shiny...pointy things O.o;; MUST THREATEN FRIENDS!! *gags nearest GASOC guild member*

AD >> And I'm missing Ryuu and Shiro too. Even Iyou. And our confused, beat up attempt at translating Japanese names xd Good times...

Lang >> We're all poor! Hip! Hip! Hurrah!! xd

I've got an idea for the next GASOC comic, but I'm so lazy to do it (plus, I need to stock up on more manga pens, I don't want to use m regular pens I use for Gaia art.)

If anyone's interested, I'll post the script up ninja  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:38 am
Lang - *snif* This summer was a lot of fun. Too bad it couldn't have lasted longer.

Chibi - You're welcome!

Memai - Post the script! xd

o.O Did you just gag Chibi?

Don't let me haunt Gaia tonight, everyone. I have so much to do, I can't afford to be here. So if you see me, threaten my life. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:53 am
Ugh! You said summer! It's officially dead today. How suiting.

... Ooo! Now I have an actual reason for threatening your life! Yay! wink  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:14 am
I am so bored, guys.. I am really bored, and I have lots of deposits to make...

So.. I'll see ya in a few hours.

Baibai xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:18 am
Sweet god, I need glasses.

Because, for a second there, I thought that you said "... and I have lots of people to make..."

sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am
Langley's going blind now.

AD _ Life first Gaia second, get all your s**t done and then have fun. I poke you if I she you here tonight. xd

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games