Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm
((Oh no no no no, Madame! xDD; All of that happened before I even hung out on Gaia. sweatdrop Like, on some generic forum or other. << I don't even remember who it was now. XDDDD
If it was you, I would have PMed you asking if I said something I shouldn't have before now. ;_;

@Canada: You're not an annoying pest! D:< If anything, I feel like I might be bothering everyone in the guild...

I enjoy talking with people, but thanks to Onkel, I only speak when spoken to IRL. Except today when I told this one guy to ******** off, but he REALLY deserved it. >>; Pfff, seniors. D:[

Now that I'm looking at my hair, all I need to do is like, dye it. Not going to because that would be the ultimate in cheesy-fangirl-ness, but I'd so look like Poland if I did. XDDDD *so wants to take a picture for all of you* ;_; It's so cute, but my mom's sad because I had such long hair. XDD Like, down to my butt. :B))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:53 pm
((@Madame- Aah. I see what you mean.

@Switzerland- ^^ It's just how I feel about things. I'm usually the one to walk up to my friends and start the conversation. And I just feel like I'm always bugging people. So when I'm not the one who does the approaching, it makes me insanely happy.

OHHAIGAIZ.
I has a half day tomorrow~ ;3 Buuuuuut I don't know when I'll be around, because I've been invited to a friend's house and I don't know if I'm going or not. Probably, since my America really wants me to.
Total warning~))

catweasels

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:08 pm
I don't talk unless someone talks to me, too. XD It's really hard for me to go up and talk to someone, and it's just really awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 pm
((@Canada: LOL YOU HAD ME TYPING CANDADA AGAIN gonk

In all srsness:
I see, but still. << You don't have to feel like you're bugging me, at least~ My inferiority complex hidden underneath my "DFWMSeme" demeanor prevents me from being annoyed or bugged in anyway. :B
SO GO AHEAD AND APPROACH, YOU <3
*types <2 like, five times*

@Madame: I CAN go up and talk to people, I just...don't. >> Like, I'm confident enough with myself to run onstage in the middle of a talent show and show off, but I still can't just up and talk to someone. XDD;

*TOTALLY HASN'T DONE THE AFOREMENTIONED EXAMPLE*
*NOPE, NOT ME*
))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 pm
((I'm cool with walking up and talking to people if I know them really well. That being... three people? Maybe? Actually, it's only two regularly, with the third being occasional.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm
((Guh, well, yeah. XDD I always up and talk to my friends. I mean, like, other people. Like, people-people. The ungaycool ones. ;P

*is attempting lulz right now because a gloomy air hangs over my house and I NEED TO LAUGH gonk *))  

Mukuro-kun

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:41 pm
((SO UH TO PEOPLE WHO CARE AND STUFF:

I have to get off like, NOW. My power's flickering, and over here that means we're going to have one hell of a power surge, and that would fry my computer, so yeah. << See you later tonight if my power's better.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 pm
xD;
ONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE I TALK TO IS GAY. -w- He's the guy I like. << And yes, it sucks epicly.

Millionär's music video is teh lulz? -shot-

[Edit] Ew, flickering power is no good.

xxKarachan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 am
(I AM GOING BACK TO BED
WAKE ME UP IN THE SPRING)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 am
Quote:
xD;
ONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE I TALK TO IS GAY. -w- He's the guy I like. << And yes, it sucks epicly.

Millionär's music video is teh lulz? -shot-

[Edit] Ew, flickering power is no good.

Why are gay guys always better than normal ones? <<
I don't think I've met a single straight guy that, well, was cool enough for me to like. =w=;

Except for my ex, but he's an asshat now, so whatever. XDDD

And speaking of my power....

We had a power outage! Oh boy! And my candle wouldn't light! Oh boy!
I had to draw to the LED of my MP4 player! Oh BOY.

Needless to say, for what little of time my power was out, it sucked.

@Skizzors: Okay, but only if I can join your hibernation.  

Russia-tan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 am
*hugs Russia* ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:28 am
(( My timing sucks XD I keep being on when no one else is. ))  

The Lion Su-san

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:07 pm
((@Su-san:
My timing sucks. I keep being on when you aren't. ;_; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm
Poland! You've got such a cute umbrella owo does it meow?

((Just got home from work XD ))  

Sealand-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm
Only if I like, hit you with it.

((Just got home from school. ;D))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games