Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:35 pm
Lincesa started to whine as she got a good grip and bit as hard as she could. She managed to slip her one back leg out witch let the other one out and with force she got free and ran back off. In an instant she jumped into the air and was in her Kitsune form. She landed in a tree and stared down at him

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 pm
His hands were bleeding. He started to lick the blood of his hands. "Mmmm" He looked at her with lust filled eyes. "Will you come with me ? You feed my twisted pleasure! I need you!" With that he continued to stare at her, licking the blood from his cuts.  

iMrEpic

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 pm
"Never..... i will never go with a master, specially you!" With that she started to jump tree to tree away from him. She was actually having tunes of fun by playing hard to get. She wondered if he would be a coward and give up or actually go for her still.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 pm
"Shall not have a master hmmm ? You are a difficult one indeed." He followed her where she went and watched her as the blood from his hand now dripped into his mouth.  

iMrEpic

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:52 pm
Lincesa jumped down nt to far behind him with her sword sheathed. SHe then charged at him holding her swords out redy to lash at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:56 pm
As she ran towards him, he sweeped her legs from under her. "Had enough yet ?" Now he was allowing the blood to fall on the forest floor.  

iMrEpic

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 pm
Lincesa lied there panting slightly. "Never." With that her exhaustion from earlier kicked in. She held her sword with a tight grip but her eyes closed. She fought to keep them open. Every thing went black then she fell into a deep sleep. The sword was so tight in her hands it could not be removed unless she wanted it to be.

((You could have done something to make her fall alseep or it was jsut her, up to you ^..^ lol's ill give u that choice wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 pm
(( Hmmm wink ))
It was lucky that the small sleeping spell he knew had worked. It had taken its time though. It took a huge amount of concentration and eye contact. "Sleep my pet. For soon, you shall be mine." He picked her up gently and started to walk home with her in his arms.  

iMrEpic

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 pm
Lincesa lied there in his arms sleeping soundly. She curled up closer to him as her hand holding the sword moved to her chest. She hugged on her sowrd as it didn't cut her nor him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 pm
(( Do we move to houses now ? ))
As she curled closer to him, he felt a reassuring responsibility to protect her against eveything. It was like holding his sister again. How he missed her so.  

iMrEpic

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 pm
((yup))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 am
Breann sighed. Now the battle was over for the most part, and Miranda was no where to be seen. She stood up,and walked back to the clearing, or what she hoped to be the clearing. She sighed, and rubbed her head when she came to the hot springs. "Damn." She sighed, and looked around. She walked to the edge, and put her feet in the water.  

wolf__girl

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 am
zingert12
Miranda looked at the master she had forgoten he was there, "Huh?"

He was standing over her "Tsukuyomi...the moon."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am
Luna kept walking in a circle as she flopped down. She sighed and curled up, looking around. "I'm so bored!" she cried.  

Cane da angelo

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:34 pm
"Oh well it is everlasting life to us half breed wolves espacially to my family because of our power the moon restores it an i was just working on my record until today and now i have to start all over." Miranda was in her wolf form when she jummped into the water swimmimng around in the water having fun with herself.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games