Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi raised his eyebrows, seemingly curious about her disappointment. "Hmm... A cold room with chains," He mused. "I guess it is too bad that they don't have such a room here..." He paused. "Well I might have such a room, If you're absolutely sure?" He finished, turning the last part into a question. His face showed no noticeable change when her tail and ears erupted into flames. 'Interesting,' he thought, remembering it in case he needed to know of it... later.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:14 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..
For boys and girls to play..'

Sasha looked to the man impatiently. Did he ever take an obvious hint, though she never really made an obvious hint to him. She stared at him with curious eyes as words formed and flicked off his tongue. Though her brain didn't seem to comprehend the words, maybe it was a different language?

She shook her head and sighed silently, the fire on her body let off a heavy thick smoke cloud. She tilted her head, until finally her brain flipped on its lazy switch, missing most of what he said, though she could have cared less- from herlack of understanding, he must have only said something along the lines of how much she seemed to like such a place an it would be a shame for her to leave. But, all she had heard was if she was absolutely sure. She nodded her usual 'duh' nod and looked back to the ground. She yawned, the fire from her tail and ears thinning quickly.

She looked up at him, though her ears seemed to do nothing to him, how strange, he must not have looked at her file yet. She shrugged,
"I killed my family." She said in a rather sadistic tone, inside, the feeling of such an act ripped her to shreads, though she would not show him such a side. "I'd hate to do such a horrible thing to such a beautiful arrangement." She said softly, obviously hiding was not working.

'And simply change the rules..
When it don't turn out your way..'

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

Momo_Ojousama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Myrrh So-Yet

Looks can be deceiving...
... But then so can rumors...

Myrrh looked over the pair, taking in the growl, and the words of the angel. Where as most sane people would've buckled back after the murder excuse, she merely let out a playful laugh. "A So-Yet doesn't fear murder." She said calmly, looking both of them over. She reared back slightly, with regal posture and giggled, covering her mouth with her sleeve. "Now, now, if you act out so obstreperously, I won't take you home~" Her voice almost had a rhythmic tone to it, delighted at the slight torture she was able to give out... at the obedience she was able to command.

... I am the flower that blooms in the night, watered in blood
... Myrrh So-Yet, at your service...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi noticed she wasn't paying really any attention, but didn't really care, he had gotten his answer. "Okay," He was about to tell someone to come open her cage when she started speaking again. "Really? Why?" he asked more curious than frightened.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha was just about to tell him when her ears began smoking a dark black colored smoke, reminding her that the real story was not the one she should tell him to make him leave her be. She closed her mouth and looked away."What does it matter?" She asked, her tone slightly agitated. She sucked in a quick breath and released it, the dark smoke fading quickly.

She paused for a moment and thought.
"What kind of a master are you anyway?... Do you.. Beat your slaves? Or do you take good care of them?" Her tone was mocking but her words were also curious. She wanted to know the real answer, but she also felt the desire to tease him about it in the process.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am
Kai let out a low sigh as he walked though the rows of slaves. He had noticed a man talking to a young female kitsune slave and in another area a female talking to two female slaves. "what kind of slave do i want anyways." he thought to himself as he thought about what kind of slaves were held here in the shop.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Because I don't think you did it on purpose," He replied, his face showed a seriousness that seemed almost concerned. Though it didn't last long, as it was replaced by his usual calm smile he said "Well I guess if you don't want to tell me then I won't pry." Rakazi listened to her question. 'Interesting, the one question all slaves want to know yet is hardly asked' He thought to himself. "I don't beat my slaves," here he paused. He finished the sentence in his thoughts 'without good reason'. He then continued, the last thought not showing what soever on his face. "And I try to take good care of them." He watched her, the only things showing in his features were kindness, and a sense of calm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha let out a quiet snicker, until you choose me.. She thought to herself, tilting her head slightly. "Well.. I don't believe you will get anywhere with just love.. Not every slave cares. Many choose to fight back.. Many like myself." She said with a small smile. Her eyes were a deep orange as she stared into his. She looked away and sighed, sliding to the back of the cage and leaning against the iron bars- which were incredibly cold.

"I do have quite a bit of doubt in you.." She stated in a rather bold fashion. "I really don't know if you could handle me." She looked up at him and smiled devilishly.

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"True, but it would be good for you to remember there is quite a bit of difference between love, and kindness." He replied, his expression unchanging. "That doesn't surprise me, I have done nothing yet that would make you believe me." Rakazi got up on his knees, getting ready to leave he asked "Shall we see?... do you want to come home with me?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Kai stiffed a yawn and sighed, "i'm going to come back later, think i might go home to check on my dear little sister." he thought. "speaking of her, i wonder if she has her own slave now." he mumbled then went to the front desk to get his question answered. After a few minutes he walked away from the desk with a small smile. "so she has a 17 year old female slave named Skara, her abilititys sound interesting." he thought aloud looking at the slaves one more time.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Marie sighed and slouched slightly. She was beggining to feel down on herself again.. no one seemed to notice her as usual. That was okay though, she supposed. Its how things usually are for her anyway. But, just because no one notices her it does not mean she cannot notice someone. Marie heard a master speaking, he seemed to be thinking aloud. She was unsure why but a master in the shop caught her eye, he was wearing two crosses around his neck. His black hair covered most of his face and it made him look frightening. A chill went down her spine and she nervously looked away. Marie then kept her eyes down.. Unsure why she had that reaction to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 am
User Image
Kai was getting ready to leave when he noticed that one of the slaves had been watching him, "hm looks interesting enough." he thought with a slight smile. He walked over to the girl and bent down to her level, brushung his hair from his face, "you look very happy here." he said with sarcasm.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha thought about it for a moment, deciding if he was really worth it or not. She smiled slightly inside and looked up to him with a firey expression. "Alright. I will go with you.. As long as I get my daily beating and a blanket when I get cold." She said and stuck her nose to the air in that 'hmph!' kind of way. She peeked over at him while he stood up, closing it quickly after. "Well... Shall we? We only live once." She said in a faked impatient tone. She opened her eyes and stared at him, her expression then, completely unreadable. Almost as though she were in a deep thought, in another world, with no one around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I'm not sure I can oblige with the first part, but I can assure you of the second request." He got someone to come open her cage, paying them more than they asked for. "We're not demanding at are we?" He said sarcastically, walking out the door. A carriage was waiting for them, he opened the door and waited for Sasha to get in.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm
Marie rubbed her neck, it was sore and stiff. She heard the master who was about to leave say he thought something was intresting. It did not occur to her that he could be talking about her. She looked up when she heard footsteps coming towards her cage. The master knelt down in front of her cage, brushed his hair from his face and spoke to her. Marie felt slightly nervous. "Oh, um yes I-I suppose it is rather pleasant in here.." She replied in a timid sarcasm.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games