Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm
"...Quiet eloquently put..." Tyral states with a chuckle before entering the house with Marco. "So, Dr. Marco, I hear you know about the stone... I want to know everything you know... So tell me." he states taking a seat on a wooden chair once they had reached a larger room, likely a living or dining room of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:08 pm
Ryu and Afi walk to the side of the house.
Ryu looks at a ladder:"Hey, how about this ladder. We can get in through a ceiling window, and sneek through to find the power source."
Afi:"Do we have to do this?"
Ryu:"Yes, and you should get used to it"
Afi sighs:"I was afraid you'd say that"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 pm
"That was the flawless chimera you were with."Dr. Marco said shakily. "Alright if you want to know about the stone, I can do more than that I can show you the acursed thing." Marco states. "They don't call it the Devil's Errand for nothing." as he shuffled some items on a shelf nearby.
Crystal woke up and decided to go and leave behind everything that had happened to her in the past number of days. She never looked back once. For now she would find a new life to live. Crystal had many dreams, and this was one of them..and now it had been fulfilled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:04 pm
"Flawless... heh, I will give that her body was well built in human form... but flawless... Give me a break..." Tyral states rolling his eyes "I want to know everything there is to know about it." He states "as a matter of fact, I want the stone itself..." he adds narrowing his eyes curiously.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:22 pm
"You want the stone, do you know that you're asking me for a hundred human lives." Dr. Marco states. After a few minutes of shuffling items, he pulls out a small bottle with odd looking stone. "You should know that you're now a target for the military." Marco says carefully putting down the bottle. "They said that anyone who got on the bad side of her would have every bone in their body broken within seconds, that's why they kept her away from the stone because imagine that monster with those powers magnified, she could kill many people more than she could in her past." Dr. Marco shudders. "Take that accursed item with you, and get out and far away from here."He states fiercely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:22 pm
Ryu and Afi climbed up the ladder and got on the roof.
"The voices were coming twoard that part of the building. We'll start in the oposite, so we don't drop in front of them, and blow our cover"
Afi:"Got it"
Ryu and Afi droped in a room.
Ryu pointed to a table with chairs around it"Under there"
"Right"
They both hid under the table.  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:33 pm
Tyral snagged the item "...So is this the real deal... heh, it only takes some human lives to make it... Geeze, what a ripoff, with all the people I've killed... I could have created it a long time ago..." He says with a huff sticking the item from marco into his pocket. "By that... you mean the chimera... heh, that could be interesting..." he states grinning wickedly "I'm used to being a target, you dried up ol'alchemist. Later." he states walking up to the door and highly contemplating kicking it in, however he changed his mind and opened it. "Hm... now, what to do with this little trinket." he states with a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:52 pm
Crystal even though worn out, felt the energy of the stone . She kept moving to get away, far away from Tyral as possible. For now that he had the stone, he was very very dangerous now,much more then he was before.  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm
Tyral looked around outside the house, curious, had he got the real stone or one of those clever temporary stones. I didn't matter he would make great use of it and with what he said, he could more easily research how to make a stone. He glanced about not seeing the chimera "Hm... What a pitty, here I wanted to make her human..." he says with a wicked expression, no doubt for his own purposes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Crystal had reached the outskirts of a small town. She could still faintly feel the energy of the stone. But she was miles away from it now.Crystal slumped to the ground to rest.  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:30 am
"Hmm?" Dion sits in a tree over looking the area.He senses a light aura and close his eyes,concentrating carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Crystal slowly made it into the town creeping in alleys and hiding in the shadows. 'At least I'm safe for now' She thought as she rested behind a small building where noone would ever look and the shadows are the darkest.  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:19 am
Dion's head peeks out of a wall of a nearby building.He glances around,making sure he is alone and steps out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Crystal shifted to her tiger form only smaller. 'No one will find me now.' she thought in her mind tears welled but she fiercely shook it off.  

kagura_rockbell

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:45 pm
Crystal began to wander around the town. Even though the stone was out of her grasp now. Being human at the moment didn't sound at all great, right now she wanted and needed to hide away. She knew that sooner or later she would be found but it was always throughout her life the only resort. Since no one was really on her side from the moment she was made into the freak she is now. Hiding was the only and safest resort. So Crystal found a nice big tree that could hide her well, curled up and slept.  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff