Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:55 pm
"Yes! That's it..." Reeses slowly says, hating it secretly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:16 pm
Punkfreak666
"Yes! That''s it..." Reeses slowly says, hating it secretly.

"Oh come on! biggrin That''s so cute! Did you see the pictures she made? He he he!"  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:46 pm
"I hate them both...They''re haunting me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Punkfreak666
"I hate them both...They''re haunting me..."

"Oh, you're so negative, Rissa. biggrin I'm thinking of contacting that Thumper girl and asking her if we can link to her thread. It's not technically yuri, but its definitely of interest to yuri girls, and she clearly doesn't care about the genders of the sender and sendee."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:55 pm
"NO!!! Don't link her! Then she's going to become connected. When she's connected, she might stay in contact, if she stays in contact, there's a possibility she'll see me, if she sees me, there's that same possibility she'll remember me and if she remembers me...Oh, lets not go there!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:09 pm
Punkfreak666
"NO!!! Don't link her! Then she's going to become connected. When she's connected, she might stay in contact, if she stays in contact, there's a possibility she'll see me, if she sees me, there's that same possibility she'll remember me and if she remembers me...Oh, lets not go there!"

" biggrin Rissa, you're not afraid of this girl, are you?"  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:13 pm
"No!" Reeses snaps out of no where. She looks down and slowly calms. "No...I just, don't like her....I find the whole idea of a secret admirer pathetic and lame. If you've got something to say, come right out and say it. Don't keep it hidden and have someone else do your dirty work."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:37 pm
Punkfreak666
"No!" Reeses snaps out of no where. She looks down and slowly calms. "No...I just, don't like her....I find the whole idea of a secret admirer pathetic and lame. If you've got something to say, come right out and say it. Don't keep it hidden and have someone else do your dirty work."

Saria chuckles, "For the sake of your secret admirer, I hope she doesn't read this thread. biggrin "  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:30 am
"......." Reeses looks around the bar for a second or two. She watched everything closely and slowly says, "Well I hope they do...I want them to know that they are just plain creepy...And cowardly."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:39 am
Punkfreak666
"......." Reeses looks around the bar for a second or two. She watched everything closely and slowly says, "Well I hope they do...I want them to know that they are just plain creepy...And cowardly."

"Heh, what a scrooge thou art, Reeses. Seriously though, that girl is ******** hilarious. For her sample exchange, she sent a love letter to one of the Gaia NPCs. ^_^ And yeah, Sa, those pics are so funny! And did you see what she said when someone complimented her on the pics? ^_^ Yeah, we totally have to add her thread, Sa!"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:26 pm
Aenakume
Punkfreak666

"Heh, what a scrooge thou art, Reeses. Seriously though, that girl is ******** hilarious. For her sample exchange, she sent a love letter to one of the Gaia NPCs. ^_^ And yeah, Sa, those pics are so funny! And did you see what she said when someone complimented her on the pics? ^_^ Yeah, we totally have to add her thread, Sa!"

"No, Anna, if Rissa says no, then no. But you know, if you want to allay her concerns you can do one of your little reconnaisance things on that girl to see if she might possibly be interested in joining. I mean, if she has absolutely no interest in yuri, then she'll never join, and Rissa will have nothing to fear."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:54 pm
Saria Mithril
Aenakume
Punkfreak666

"No, Anna, if Rissa says no, then no. But you know, if you want to allay her concerns you can do one of your little reconnaisance things on that girl to see if she might possibly be interested in joining. I mean, if she has absolutely no interest in yuri, then she'll never join, and Rissa will have nothing to fear."

"Alrighty, I'll sniff around! ^_^" Pulls out her magnifying glass and goes sniffing.  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:46 pm
"Anna, are you coming over?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:59 pm
Saria Mithril

"I wasn't planning on it, but it's not like I have any other plans. Want me to?"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:05 pm
Aenakume
Saria Mithril

"I wasn't planning on it, but it's not like I have any other plans. Want me to?"

"Yes. biggrin But I was just going to say, if you do, bring snackies. I have nothing. I have to do some serious shopping. But if you're going to bring snackies, don't just bring weird junk and beer. stare "  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games