Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 6, 5, 2, 2 Total: 25 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:58 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

yeah, you know The Sopranos? ...best show ever.

and yeah, no problem. i saw it and thought of you ^^ ...and i didn't know, either. i knew about the legislation against gay marriage, but..yeah... sorry, that got me pissed at your country >.>;

Yeah I do know The Sopranos ... dont want to get on his bad side either ... XD

Yay ... I'm being thought of XD ... if you see anything else like that, please pass it on to me ... its good to be learning things ... yep yep

As long as you were pissed at my country and not me thats fine ... believe me if we could get rid of that little gnome we would ... problem there is, there is no other gnome to take his place ... the other day someone called John Howard a bonsai ... cause he's a little bush ... rofl ... over hear its kind of a joke that we follow America around like an annoying little brother ... hehe ... still makes me laugh XD

GOOD! ^__^ i downloading the first season of The Sopranos to re-watch it. then re-watch seasons 2 and 3, then on to 4, 5, and 6 XD!!

OMFG!! BONSAI!! HAHAHA!! XD!! it's truuue... *sighs happily* man, i love that the Democrats are in power now. Bush is in a baaad place XD i hope that idiot gets what's coming to him

You certainly have alot of downloading and watching to do then ... XD

I know its it hilarious ... Every time I think of it ... I burst out laughing hehe rofl ...
wait you have a different govenment in, then what bush is the leader of ??

ok...time for a mini lesson on US government.

here is how the US Government works:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are 3 branches, as you can see. there are also 2 main parties in the USA (many others, but only 2 ever get elected...): the Republicans and the Democrats. Republicans = conservative = bush. Democrats = liberal = me. XD ...the legislative branch, as you can see, is made up of the house of representatives and the senate. in november, elections were held to elect the people of congress, and the democrats came out with a majority of seats. congress is what passes laws, makes legislation, etc... =P

*grabs notebook and takes notes*
I had no idea that the Republicans were the conservatives and the Democrats were the liberals ... not sure what I thought they were but not that they were the same thing sweatdrop ...
So you a happy boy then ... and hoping Bush will get his asse kicked then ...

Oh I see ... we dont work that way ... whoever wins the most seats, leads the country ... pretty simple really ... hehe

Btw ... thanks for that little bit of info ... more stuff I've learnt today XD  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 3, 6, 5, 5, 2 Total: 32 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:00 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
you know what really pisses me off? fools and idiots that say the holocaust never happened. ignorant ******** class="clear">

I know ... how the ******** can they actually believe that s**t ... its makes me very angry ...

Thats why the movie Schindler's List was made ... to remind people of the horror of the holocaust ...

yeah. that movie is one of the most brilliant films ever made, btw ...so ******** good...

Yeah I know ... it was so powerful ... it blew me away ... after I saw that movie I was just stunned ...  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 2, 5, 2, 1, 5 Total: 24 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:01 am
ok now i have to really really pay attention so i can get the LAST post on here  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 5, 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 23 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:02 am
KierEmJ
*~User Image~*

Hellooooo~ I'm back! whee

What's up everyone?

*~User Image~*

Hey Kier ...

Hows the head today ?? any better ??

I'm learning about the American government .... XD
and Always is making banners I think ...  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 6, 3, 2, 3, 6 Total: 26 (8-48)

alwaysthere

banner is on hold while i post like crazy xd  
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

ok...time for a mini lesson on US government.

here is how the US Government works:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are 3 branches, as you can see. there are also 2 main parties in the USA (many others, but only 2 ever get elected...): the Republicans and the Democrats. Republicans = conservative = bush. Democrats = liberal = me. XD ...the legislative branch, as you can see, is made up of the house of representatives and the senate. in november, elections were held to elect the people of congress, and the democrats came out with a majority of seats. congress is what passes laws, makes legislation, etc... =P

*grabs notebook and takes notes*
I had no idea that the Republicans were the conservatives and the Democrats were the liberals ... not sure what I thought they were but not that they were the same thing sweatdrop ...
So you a happy boy then ... and hoping Bush will get his asse kicked then ...

Oh I see ... we dont work that way ... whoever wins the most seats, leads the country ... pretty simple really ... hehe

Btw ... thanks for that little bit of info ... more stuff I've learnt today XD

yeah, your government works the same way it does in Great Britain..o.o *is a political junkie* .___.; yeeah... this is the stuff i actually paid attention to in school >.>;;

and yes, i'm very happy. i'm hoping this will pave the way for a better USA. the past 6 years have been total s**t. we've been bogged down by the Republicans, but now it's time for some change. hopefully when we elect a new president in 2008, it'll be a Democrat... >.<  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 6, 5, 5, 5, 2 Total: 34 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 am
alwaysthere

Good luck ... I'll try not to win ...
I'll just post really really slow, just for you ... XD  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 4, 5, 2, 5, 3 Total: 27 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 am
so what should i talk about to make up posts?  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:04 am
IceFantasy
alwaysthere

>.>; why does it matter so much..? XD woow...to think my little contests could incite so much..makes me proud...  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 3, 2, 1, 6, 5 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:04 am
alwaysthere
banner is on hold while i post like crazy xd

Post girl post ... you can do it ... hehe  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 4, 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:05 am
awe you don't have to do that
i want this to be a fair win if i do win i'm going to have to give it to my mule anyways so she can have some gold for a contest i'm holding in my guild  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 2, 6, 1, 3, 4 Total: 25 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:06 am
my butt is way to asleep for me to concentrate enough on this  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

alwaysthere
my butt is way to asleep for me to concentrate enough on this

that's sad..o.o  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 4, 2, 1, 3, 3 Total: 21 (8-48)
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
alwaysthere

>.>; why does it matter so much..? XD woow...to think my little contests could incite so much..makes me proud...

What ... I was being serious ... I'm going to try and not win ...
she seems to have her heart set on winning it ...

*smiles* you certainly are a funny one ... XD  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2, 2, 6 Total: 25 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 am
ooooo i have an idea!!! Hey Chrono if i do win anything could you please directly send it to Mule4You?
that way one of my crew members can accept the trade if you send it after i'm gone biggrin  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games