Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 1, 5, 3, 3, 4 Total: 27 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:49 am
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
o.o;; uhh...well..um..what exactly..are you proposing here?

and you're welcome ^^ glad to do it! ...you know, you two are like, the top winners in this thread >.>; Ice is the top winner in the whole guild. XD --you got your envelope, right?

welll i could do whatever your little heart desires biggrin

i wonder how far behind her i am... hmmmm

o.o;;...omg..um.. don't you have a boyfriend? O__O;;

yes in RL and in here
but i never see or talk to the one in here
i also have a sex slave
would you like to be a sex slave?
i could start a sex slave posse biggrin

Wow ... upfront arent you ... LOL !!!!
then you could get them to do your bidding ... hehe

Having a sex slave would be fun ... even being one would be fun too ... hehe xd
Not that I'm offering ... just mentioning ... LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:50 am
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
o.o;; wait... your RL bf is okay with that? XD!

well he doesn't know about it but if he did he would think it's compeletly silly
and wouldn't think anything of it
btw the my sex slave is on here
i don't really have a RL sex slave.... unless you count my bf tehe

i see..o.o quite the crafty one you are... *shrug* i consider cybering and stuff online the same as flirting or making out XD so..whatever, yeah...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:51 am
IceFantasy
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark

and you're welcome ^^ glad to do it! ...you know, you two are like, the top winners in this thread >.>; Ice is the top winner in the whole guild. XD --you got your envelope, right?

yes in RL and in here
i also have a sex slave

o.o;; yeah...it would be...i guess..>.>; i mean..it COULD be...  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 3, 5, 6, 3, 4 Total: 34 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere

when would you like to find out?
thank you soo much biggrin

YAY !!!!! I know ... its so freaking cool xd

Yes I got the envelope ... I stared at it ... willing it too open ... but nothing happened ... LOL !!!!

*uberglompshuggle* ... yous are a sweet one ... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!
I did say that ages ago in the thread ... but it probably got lost ...
and no I'm not offering you any sexual favours ... rofl

you can open it on december 15th =P..XD!

maybe you did, and fine >.> i don't need you..! puh!

I know ... but I dont want to wait ... I want to open it know blaugh

I didnt think you did ... hehe *pokes my tongue out at you* ... XD

*bites her tongue* =F

eek OOoowww you bit my tongue b***h ... *bites you back*  

IceFantasy
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:54 am
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

Yes I got the envelope ... I stared at it ... willing it too open ... but nothing happened ... LOL !!!!

*bites her tongue* =F

mmph..! ;___; oww... meanie...  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 1, 4, 6 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:55 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark

yes in RL and in here
i also have a sex slave

o.o;; yeah...it would be...i guess..>.>; i mean..it COULD be...

*smiles at you* ... Yeah COULD be ...
I know you enjoyed yourself the other night ... being handcuffed to the bed and all ... hehe XD  

IceFantasy
Crew

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 1, 6, 3, 3, 6 Total: 30 (8-48)

alwaysthere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:56 am
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark

well he doesn't know about it but if he did he would think it's compeletly silly

i see..o.o quite the crafty one you are... *shrug* i consider cybering and stuff online the same as flirting or making out XD so..whatever, yeah...

so i don't consider what i do cybering
i think that's dumb
what i do is joke around
i don't mean ANYTHING by what i say or do
and i try to make that clear to the people i joke around with
anything that i do on here is for fun and not real  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 2, 2, 2, 5, 6 Total: 33 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:56 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

*bites her tongue* =F

mmph..! ;___; oww... meanie...

*looks at you shocked* ... stare I'm the meanie ... you started it ... *pokes you*  

IceFantasy
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:59 am
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark

so i don't consider what i do cybering
i think that's dumb
what i do is joke around
i don't mean ANYTHING by what i say or do
and i try to make that clear to the people i joke around with
anything that i do on here is for fun and not real

i cyber..o.o but not on Gaia XD!! it's fun. not in the way sex is fun, but fun nonetheless ^^;

@Ice: >.>...shut it, wench...that was painful...you TORTURED ME! >__
and i started nothing *pokes back*  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 5, 3, 3, 3, 2 Total: 25 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:03 am
GAH STUPID COMPUTER!!!
i'm trying to do this banner and it's sooo cool but my computer keeps freezing.... GAH stressed scream  

alwaysthere

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 6, 5 Total: 23 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:04 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

I dont know ... someone your age should be out drinking and partying and killing brian cells thats all ... hehe ... not knowing all about the different government bodies of the world ... comparing bibles and certain passages ... that reminds me, I have a lesson to learn about that XD ... it just surprises me thats all ...

You are also a strange one too ... LOL !!!!

but how can a leader rule if he doesnt have his party behind him ?? If he is just the leader and the rest doesnt support him ... how does anything get done ??

well...i do party... when my friends are around. i spent Senior year of high school partying every other weekend .___.; and i've done some of the most hardcore drugs out there. experimenting..don't do them >.>; not a junkie... i've done some of the craziest s**t. i just..happen to also be vary knowledgeable XD ..i dunno, i like to think i break conventions and that i'm an individual. it's just weird to hear someone keep telling me that.

and thanks >.>; i know that...

well that's why we have all 3 branches of the government check and balance the others. ...this is a bit of a complicated piece of it..um...for example...the legislative branch (congress) can pass a piece of legislation, a bill or a law, right? but the executive branch (president) has the power to veto that bill. you know, to prevent it from going into law... but then the judicial branch has the power to overrule things that the president does, to decide if the president is going out of his authority. an example of this was just recently shown when the Supreme Court (judicial branch) said that the way detainees at Guantanamo Bay were being tried went against both US and international law, and that the President was overstepping his authority in the way he handled their trials...

Very much an individual you are ...I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable ... I'll stop doing it, if it makes you feel better ...

Is a sweet angel ... have never done drugs ... was a very sheltered child ... LOL !!! ... doesnt mean I havent been around them and seen the damage they can do ... my sister did a horse tranquilliser once ... I think thats the weirdest drug I have seen someone do ... hehe ... *shutters at thoughts of the other s**t* ...

aaahhh that makes more sense now ... so its like having someone looking over your shoulder making sure everything is going smoothly ...

it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. i love compliments. i'm just not the best at receiving them XD!!

o.o;; i'm not gonna name what i've done, i'll feel like a junkie >.>;; even though it wa all like, a 1-time thing XD! ...and a horse tranquilizer? O.O;; wtf?!...XD! gotta admit, that'd be sweet...

...um...kinda. more like you have someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you don't turn things into a dictatorship. ...that, and to make sure you don't ******** up, and if you do, try to fix it, i guess... simplistic way to look at it, but i guess it works. ...

I see ... well I will continue to compliment you then ... XD ...

Is interested ... but wont ask ... please most young people try everthing they can ... I'm sure you're not that bad ... XD ... mmm yeah a horse tranquilizer ... she didnt think so ... didnt look too good the next day ... LOL !!! I shouldnt be laughing, but what did she expect ?? hehe

Simplistic is sometimes the best way ... at least it meant I understood what you were talking about ... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:04 am
alwaysthere
GAH STUPID COMPUTER!!!
i'm trying to do this banner and it's sooo cool but my computer keeps freezing.... GAH stressed scream

what program you using? Photoshop?  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:06 am
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

I dont know ... someone your age should be out drinking and partying and killing brian cells thats all ... hehe ... not knowing all about the different government bodies of the world ... comparing bibles and certain passages ... that reminds me, I have a lesson to learn about that XD ... it just surprises me thats all ...

You are also a strange one too ... LOL !!!!

but how can a leader rule if he doesnt have his party behind him ?? If he is just the leader and the rest doesnt support him ... how does anything get done ??

well...i do party... when my friends are around. i spent Senior year of high school partying every other weekend .___.; and i've done some of the most hardcore drugs out there. experimenting..don't do them >.>; not a junkie... i've done some of the craziest s**t. i just..happen to also be vary knowledgeable XD ..i dunno, i like to think i break conventions and that i'm an individual. it's just weird to hear someone keep telling me that.

and thanks >.>; i know that...

well that's why we have all 3 branches of the government check and balance the others. ...this is a bit of a complicated piece of it..um...for example...the legislative branch (congress) can pass a piece of legislation, a bill or a law, right? but the executive branch (president) has the power to veto that bill. you know, to prevent it from going into law... but then the judicial branch has the power to overrule things that the president does, to decide if the president is going out of his authority. an example of this was just recently shown when the Supreme Court (judicial branch) said that the way detainees at Guantanamo Bay were being tried went against both US and international law, and that the President was overstepping his authority in the way he handled their trials...

Very much an individual you are ...I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable ... I'll stop doing it, if it makes you feel better ...

Is a sweet angel ... have never done drugs ... was a very sheltered child ... LOL !!! ... doesnt mean I havent been around them and seen the damage they can do ... my sister did a horse tranquilliser once ... I think thats the weirdest drug I have seen someone do ... hehe ... *shutters at thoughts of the other s**t* ...

aaahhh that makes more sense now ... so its like having someone looking over your shoulder making sure everything is going smoothly ...

it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. i love compliments. i'm just not the best at receiving them XD!!

o.o;; i'm not gonna name what i've done, i'll feel like a junkie >.>;; even though it wa all like, a 1-time thing XD! ...and a horse tranquilizer? O.O;; wtf?!...XD! gotta admit, that'd be sweet...

...um...kinda. more like you have someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you don't turn things into a dictatorship. ...that, and to make sure you don't ******** up, and if you do, try to fix it, i guess... simplistic way to look at it, but i guess it works. ...

I see ... well I will continue to compliment you then ... XD ...

Is interested ... but wont ask ... please most young people try everthing they can ... I'm sure you're not that bad ... XD ... mmm yeah a horse tranquilizer ... she didnt think so ... didnt look too good the next day ... LOL !!! I shouldnt be laughing, but what did she expect ?? hehe

Simplistic is sometimes the best way ... at least it meant I understood what you were talking about ... mrgreen

alrighty ^^;

>.>;; if you really wanna know, i'll tell you, but...yeah..just don't judge me... XD and i should try a horse tranquilizer XD!! omfg, that would be SWEET! inject myself with that s**t and see if i can masturbate before i pass out XD!!!

yes, that is quite true. o.o  
alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4, 6, 5, 3, 3 Total: 29 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:09 am
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
GAH STUPID COMPUTER!!!

no i wish
i'm using word perfect and paint
but my computer in general is freezing
it's really irritating
i think i need to clear up some memory on it  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:11 am
alwaysthere
ChronoSpark
alwaysthere
GAH STUPID COMPUTER!!!

no i wish
i'm using word perfect and paint
but my computer in general is freezing
it's really irritating
i think i need to clear up some memory on it

i have Photoshop CS2 (AKA, version 9) on my computer..o.o freeee....^___^  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games