Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am
Sounds like they're your type. xd

Miko: >,> Not entirely true, but here's my outlook on things. Education is very important. If you aren't learning something new everyday you might as well not be living. But there are very few professions now-a-days that going to school will help you rake in the big bucks. Like for example, I'm a certified graphic designer. I managed to get that on my journey for my bachelors in Visual Technologies. I am one of the few people that has a degree for that in my department, but ironically I work harder and get paid less then most of my co-workers. They had the gawl to tell me I didn't have the skill sets for it as well. Ar yeah! I has no idea how to work inDesign and Photoshopz! Even better is I get paid less then most fast food workers in town.

So unless your going to become a doctor or somewhat, traditional education is really not going to get you as far ahead in life as they would like you to think. So my advice is to not get yourself into debt for your continuing education. Take a class here and there if you have to or get a grant, but don't get yourself so deep into debt if your future job only looks like its gunna get your only $10 an hour.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm
Take a bite out of carrot! they be good for you. eat them for they taste like dirt! after awhile they start tasting better so no worries! bite a carrot today! HURRAY!!!

CHOMP

Rhies

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:04 am
Meeeeh,
What's up Rhies?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 am
YUS!

*chomp*

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Boss-man: Nothing out of the reg. just thought I would post something so random becuz I had a carrot to show off XD YAY! Kazu has given in to the carrot! XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Well, since in my chosen occupation I get paid $1-2 a minute, I'd say that further education, like the Masters Bodyworker program, is a good investment. Cause I get to learn to do massages with rocks - someone tell me that that's not a cool thing!

I got seriously sick Saturday morning from all the dust kicked up, and my face swelled again, and still hasn't gone down... I didn't get all my things moved yet, and my mom forgot to have the movers get the washer and dryer! xd So I'm calling them tomorrow to see if they're immediately available. Oh, the Sunflowers farmer's market near my work has raspberries and melons on sale. I got a lot of raspberries to freeze, and the honeydew I got last week was so delicious! I'm getting more today to make a fruit salad.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kryie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm
i want a carrot... crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm
The carrot will only appear to the truly awesome.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Kryie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:26 pm
then why does you have one?...ouch?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Kryie
then why does you have one?...ouch?
Becos Boss found it in the awesomegarden.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kryie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm
okay... i dont really need one anyway. i'm fine with out one. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm
if you ask nicely i can give you................

CARROT  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Kryie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm
nah! i'm goods. i has my coolness with out the carrot.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:27 pm
You just say that cause you think it sounds cool. Deep down you really want the carrot.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Rhies

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm
standing in the same moonscape bat world! XD minions are best seen at nightfall.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games