Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragosani Kain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Enki Leviathan
*Insert obvious song reference here*

I'm thinking "I Love My Computer" - Bad Religion or 'My v****a" NoFX.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Dragosani Kain
Enki Leviathan

SWEENG AND A MEES  

The Proclaimer

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Dragosani Kain
Enki Leviathan

The fact that you DIDN'T say "Detachable p***s" kinda scares me... o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Damn kids and your new age music.  

Dragosani Kain

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Winget
Fan-fuzzy-tasticle! This leaves with two problems now. One being a thread to play in, and two which character in which I should roleplay! Currently I do have three I wouldn't mind playing with. A revised Winget (now known as Anita), a shorty whose mind has been lost, or a boy child who believes himself to be a newt. What would you like to play with? 8D
Revised Winget? Sounds interesting. Not sure who to use myself. Been playing around a bit with a newish char who will pretty much be my fighter. Not sure if I can totally get in the mindset of Night again yet. Also don't know what to do with him since so much s**t has changed that would effect him I don't even know where to start. =P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Nighthunter
Revised Winget? Sounds interesting. Not sure who to use myself. Been playing around a bit with a newish char who will pretty much be my fighter. Not sure if I can totally get in the mindset of Night again yet. Also don't know what to do with him since so much s**t has changed that would effect him I don't even know where to start. =P
Mmhmm revised. Her appearance, the way she battles and all that. Only thing I really kept with her was the blood tiger thing but even that has been more thought out and tweaked. Honestly I don't think she's a character I can every fully give up on.

I say play with your new character see how you get the feel of it. As for me I think I'm going play with my crazed lil' halfling. Should bring about a devilish amusement and lead to interesting play! Just typing out her profile now to post actually.  

Winget

Fengrading

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 pm
New fort. Idolcity, founded by the Keys of Shoving.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 pm
Chaplain Fenix
New fort. Idolcity, founded by the Keys of Shoving.

This can only end well.  

Joseph Brown
Crew

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Heeey Winget's back!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Winget
Mmhmm revised. Her appearance, the way she battles and all that. Only thing I really kept with her was the blood tiger thing but even that has been more thought out and tweaked. Honestly I don't think she's a character I can every fully give up on.

I say play with your new character see how you get the feel of it. As for me I think I'm going play with my crazed lil' halfling. Should bring about a devilish amusement and lead to interesting play! Just typing out her profile now to post actually.
Revised Wingy sounds cool. And yeah I know what you mean, I don't think I could ever fully give up Night, evne if I don't entirely feel like playing him right now. Though speaking of profiles, maybe I should finally do one for him, might get me into him again.

Yeah he sounds like a good match if your shorty will do stuff like that.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

Winget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Nighthunter
Revised Wingy sounds cool. And yeah I know what you mean, I don't think I could ever fully give up Night, evne if I don't entirely feel like playing him right now. Though speaking of profiles, maybe I should finally do one for him, might get me into him again.

Yeah he sounds like a good match if your shorty will do stuff like that.
haha sweet. Well I'll give you a sneak peek on my girl. I created her for a D&D campaign that only had one session. However I liked her so much I kept the sheet.

I won't say to much and leave it to the role play however I'll mention this. During that one session the way in which I played her. Led to her stalking down a man in a paranoid frenzy, jumping out of her cloths butt naked, and attacking that said mans face. Much like a cat would.

Now all we need is a thread! Perhaps use a already created one which is not in use at the moment or perhaps create our own?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Mr Crawley
Heeey Winget's back!
Haha, yes. As much as one could try to escape. You all are like crack and sooner or later you find yourself seeking out a fix.  

Winget

Joseph Brown
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm
Mr Crawley
Heeey Winget's back!

This could be the most hilarious case of Crawley not backreading ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 pm
Ya, I was actually wondering about that one myself. I saw Wingy was back but I just didn't question it... but that is a face I haven't seen in FOREVAR  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm
*pokes his head out of his hole in the ground*

Here I am! :3  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games