Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:11 am
Bleh. I only have giftcards for Chapters and HMV. SOmehow I doubt they'll have it. *dies*

I wonder what the chances are my firneds will buy the giftcards for real money.. *hrm*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:16 am
Laitue
Ashram: Xenosaga II!?!?!? *cries* It would come out when I have no damned money. ><

And actually no, not usually. My parents are usually completely horrid people but even they have their moments. My dad and I get along fine as long as mom isn't there.

Bah, I hate hearing about that kind of predicament. xp I'm sorry if it brings up anything painful for you by talking about it. neutral At least it is a little comforting to know that one of your parents is ok as long as the other is not present.

Dang it! You see, this is why my curiousity can be bad. I feel like when I hear about other peoples' lives I'm arising old pains for them. neutral

Enough morbidness! 3nodding Don't fret, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you've just got to "roll with the punches."

AD>> I went and preordered my copy from GameStop last week. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:17 am
Ashram - Curse youuuuuuuu! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:19 am
Ashram - xd if you only knew... It so seems I'm everyone's veritable long lost twin ... >_> (though as of recent, one of the people that considered me a twin, now has the tendency to call me her "daddy" sweatdrop )

Laitue - Hey! gonk I'm not an interest clone thing! crying ... I have other's too! xp

and Xenosaga 2 will make me cry, for I do not own PS2 cry

-edited- XD  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:19 am
Abandoned Dreams
Ashram - Curse youuuuuuuu! gonk

*evil maniacal laugh*

Well, at least its not to bad. Its only coming out a day later for you than it is for me. It could be worse...as in coming out...one MONTH after me. Bwah ha ha... twisted

Shiro>> Interesting...I guess we can just say we're versatile. (which has its many pros and almost endless cons mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:20 am
Ashram: Naw, I don't mind at all. I'm curious like that too so what ever. besides, keeping s**t inside never did anyone any good.

No need to feel bad what-so-ever.

Xalome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:25 am
Laitue
Ashram: Naw, I don't mind at all. I'm curious like that too so what ever. besides, keeping s**t inside never did anyone any good.

No need to feel bad what-so-ever.

xd 3nodding

Although I wouldn't exactly say it that way, I completely agree with you. Its not only bad for you mentally, but also physically. To illustrate, I have a friend here at college who has a strange tendency to keep all his stress and frustration inside and never lets out.

He found out that this frequently causes him to have serious headaches and frequent stomach cramps. (he's lucky he didn't get ulcers neutral )

Well...its time to go bathe and eat...I'll see everyone...on the other side. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:29 am
Bai Ashram. ^^

Shiro: You're not an intrest clone. heart I am.

HOMG PS3~!

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:32 am
Ashram - I guess, but I'm not a patient person and one day is bad enough!

Later.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:33 am
AD: Or that Xenosaga is that good. *feels like going to replay it now*  

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:34 am
Ashram - Exactly. 3nodding Laters! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:38 am
chaos heart heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:49 am
Sneee. Only chaos can pull off shortshorts. 4laugh

Also, I heard Shions brother is gonna be in this one more and that he uses swords. Wheee swords! heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:52 am
I KNOW! The first time I saw his char design, I thought, "Oh, dear god...the 80s are attacking!" Then I decided that I loved him, which made it ok.

Yeah! There are so many spiffy new characters! o.O

And I love Shion's new casual outfit. Red and black shirt...which I want...yikes.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:54 am
We're such bad Xenosaga fangirls. xd

I hope they'll be just a touch more action now that they've got most of the intro done.

When I first saw Shion I was like "Oh god. Please don't make me play her." But she grows on you. I still like Kos-Mos the most though.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games