Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 pm
*chews on the corner of Tenkai*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:51 pm
Neighbor is moving earlier than planned.

Just gave me a ton of food that they had planned on eating while here, but go figure, leaving early.

Scallops, shrimp, fish, three pounds of crab and a FATASS pair of steaks.

Apparently, they're last week here, they wanted to eat like kings. Too awesome of him to give it all to us.  

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 pm
Feels good to make posts again.

I spent all last week playing SINS.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 pm
Well.  

superpsyco77

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:57 pm
I wonder if there are any Smiths out there looking for a shop to work alongside with.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:58 pm
The fact that I'm only two sketches of heads into The Adventures of Ebris and Athanâ„¢ and I'm already laughing maniacally is probably either a sign that I'm doing something right or that I'm entirely too tired to be doing anything of the sort.

I'm betting on the second.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am
Griff Morivan
I wonder if there are any Smiths out there looking for a shop to work alongside with.

*Looks at Griff. Looks at Tenkai. Looks at Griff again. Waits for Tenkai to get SUPER EXCITED.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 am
...Tenkai is a Smith? Very interesting. I figure Griff's Antique Shop could certainly use a weapons and armor smithy for inventory. It'd be pretty cool to have a shop mate.  

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 am
He's making a shiny new smith character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 am
Interesting indeed.

Maybe I oughta just have the Antique Shop have a sign out front. "Smithy Wanted."  

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 am
Seems Tenkai is online, but not posting at the moment.

Still writing the shop as is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 am
Griff Morivan

I've been making a swordsmith character, yes.

Tenkai himself is not a swordsmith. He's a swordsman, but not a swordsmith.

Conversely, my swordsmith is supposed to be an artisan, but as far as sword fighting goes he's pretty much sub par.

I felt if I made another super-skilled swordsman I'd just be sticking too much to my type.

I'm still working him out, though he's mostly so that I can give interested parties quests to find special reagents to make special swords. Kindof like those quests you get in MMOs where you have to slay a, b and c, get x, y and z, and forge it into a weapon needed to kill some other monster.

That kinda thing.

*chews on Raven, which thus completes the Ouroboros*  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am
Every business man needs a place to make his home. And hell, Quests are often a little more believable when the questgiver isn't living out of a stick lean to.

Nah, Griff is building the store now, and he's made it abundantly clear (paper adverts, bars... the places adventurer's go and read, not so much TV) that he's looking for a partner who is a smith for mutual business opportunities. Antique Stores in a fantasy world oughta be fraught with fresh adventurers looking to head out into the world. Adventurers need equipment.

You dig?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 am
Well, as much as I am flattered to even be considered, it'd probably be a bit against what my character does to work as a live-in smith.

He's a swordsmith, but he's particular about who he takes commissions for. His profile would explain all of that, but making special swords for commercial use would leave him unable to see whose hands his weapons are falling into. That, and I plan to create a thread for him where he can work in artistic solitude.

However, I'm sure once I get him set up, if you end up looking for trade, it could provide some sort of RP experience. I'll probably do some research, but blades aren't the only metalwork I'll have him do.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Lord Jackson Beaumont

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 am
Oh, hell, dude, I'd never ask you to forge Soul Edges for retail. I figure the Antique Shop would be like... 3rd/4th level armor. Iron weapons, maybe Masterwork stuff.

And it's not like you'd be working for me. It'd be more along the lines that Griff and the character would work alongside one another in a conjoined building. That way, whoever I'm partnered with would have steady income while those Super weapons come and go.

If you change your mind, I'd still be happy to have you onboard.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games