Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:09 pm
Lang: Yesh. I do jingle. A lot actually. makes me var var happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:56 pm
AD>> Xenogears is my favorite PSX game...period. biggrin I remember buying it when it first came out and being completely clueless to what it was. Boy was I surprised. mrgreen

Speaking of which...I need to get that game back from my friend. stare

Lang>> If you can believe it, my excitement was caused by the SERIES ending. twisted The last two episodes are my favorite as far as content, meaningfulness and usefulness are concerned. whee

EoE is great because its wonderful eye candy (Asuka killings S2s is just awsome) and if overs a more visual form of ending. The series ending had very little degree of closure. (but that, to me, makes it even better biggrin )  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:41 pm
Shin - sorry 'bout the band thing. neutral

Lang - I saw them before Shin did, so nyahr-hardy-har! blaugh

and Happy Ten, everyone! ^^ ... now I'll just seclude myself once again and wish tomorrow never existed. sad ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:12 pm
But Valentines ish so much fuuuun Shiro! gonk

heart

Xalome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:19 pm
This is the first year I'm actually happy about valentines day. Even if I'm broke now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:40 pm
Ashram - That game drove me mad. MAD. Since you couldn't level up gears, you were stuck with the equipment you had.... stressed

That reminds me: my brother lent out FF7. stare

Akahoshi - What did you get?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:51 pm
I got my gf stuff. I can't really say because we stalk each other and she may read it. I have no idea what she got me, so it'll be a day of surprises tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:02 pm
Ah, sorry for asking. I keep forgetting she's on Gaia for some reason.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:16 pm
Leh'tu - thnx leh'tu auntie! heart

AD - Yes, nin~as eschuchas.

Me eschuchas? = Can you listen to me? in spanish xd
I've never wondered why they are named like that LOL.

Ashram - ooo you tickled my spark!
XXXHolic is about Yuko Ichihara, a witch who own a shop. But it is no ordinary shop, she sells wishes [grants wishes to people]
but of course, for any wish granted an equal payment must be given twisted
This guy who can see spirits end up in her shop and wishes not to see spirits anymore. She'll grant his wish if he works for her in the shop xd and from there mayhem begins.

XXXHolic and Tsubas Mangas are interelated. Some events happen in both mangas and you can see them from both points of view heart
I had never seen something like that in a manga ever! ^.^

It's Mystery/Psychological/Comedy kinda manga. If you're into action/adventure mumbojumbo you won't like it much tho.

biggrin Cooking rawks, it is a step into independence! I can make marvels with a bag of rice, a can of beans and some vegetables! biggrin heart

whenever you are curious we will not help ourselves in answering back ^_^

and... the light at the end of the tunnel.... might be the headlights of an oncoming train 0.o

Laitue - I think you're thinking process goes more deep into unconscious relation of things than the normal human. Consider yourself more mentally mature biggrin

Lang - fine I'll ask shiro for teh pic. *sighs*
*stands from chair with jumpdrive on hand, walks 15 steps to living room, sits next to Shiro with his laptop on the sofa... begs... get the pic in the drive and walks back, sits and plugs drive and uploads pic to drive*

*stares at lang* you could saved me all this trouble you *shakes fist*

Shin - don't feel alone. Shiro brags about his *makes up a word* stalkishfullness 0.o

Valentine's Single Awareness day is so much not fun.

if anyone feels like im ignoring you, you may kick my nuts heart 3nodding

happy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10~!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:42 pm
Ryuu: Mentally mature? *snerk* But will hafta tell epople that. 3nodding

Cooking.. if I don't room with someone who can cook in university I will live of ramen, pizza pops and KD. domokun

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:11 pm
Laitue - stare there are four kinds of people in the world regarding Valentines day.

1. those who aren't single, and love the day to bits. stare
2. those who are single and loather every microsecond in which the 24-hour-span of "love-fest" exists. mad
3. those who don't care. neutral
4. those who don't have a clue what day is when. 3nodding

... as you can see, I'm in group # 2 neutral

Akahoshi - that's great for you, hon! ^^!!! hope it goes unexpectedly fun tomorrow. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:13 pm
Shiro: What about #5?

5. Those who love the day to bits even when they don't have someone.

That's mah group. ^^

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:15 pm
How about "Those who only hate it because of pink"? That's me.

Oh, there are two new IC wallpapers up. Roxxors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:48 pm
jesushell FINE both of you! there are MANY other types of groups to label... but i was a lazy b*****d yet again and slacked, thus why i put up 4 common/typical ... things... >>

yeah. sweatdrop

*goes check up on IC walls for...theme material xd *  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:49 pm
Happy teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen~!

Lang ~ :'D

Shiro ~ Well you get to talk to her more often.. Plus, a stalker shouldn't say too much to her stalkee, ne? O_o; Oh, and I'm #4 on your list thing.

Ryuu ~ Gotchaaaaa.

AD ~ I'm in love with your sig banner.. The hair is so detailed. *_*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games