Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damnatus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm
All this anti-anti-meta talk makes me realize that Tenkai is racist against normal people.

SOMEONE CALL THE GCLU.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Damnatus
All this anti-anti-meta talk makes me realize that Tenkai is racist against normal people.

SOMEONE CALL THE GCLU.

User Image

[ This. ]

User Image

[Chance]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Chaplain Fenix
Tenkai Matsumoto
Not really.

Considering they're killing each other as well, and their murderous rampage is all the cause of two sorcerors, all of the responsibility would be on Tombs and Damnatus for what's happening now. Even if all of the innocent spectators being manipulated had to die, Tombs and Damnatus are pretty much the murderers in this case.

Well obviously.

But you can't say someone wouldn't feel shitty for killing a bunch of infected people and find out that they would have returned to normal if they hadn't shot them all in the head.

Or that the infected wouldn't be horribly scarred for life at the memories and feeling of tearing the throats out of their friends and family.

Tenkai obviously doesn't like killing things. How'd he feel if killed one of the zombies and watched as all the others came to their senses? Of course, he'd blame Tombs for starting the infection, but he wouldn't feel like he just murdered someone?

Quite so, in fact.

Tenkai feels that way regardless, the way I designed him. It's always unfortunate for him to take a life, or have to put down someone unjustly ressurected from the dead and put through that sort of torture. It's all very vae victis.

Of course, he has to live with it anyway, and although he knows killing is wrong and a bad thing to do, he's not naive and knows that sometimes it really must be done. It's the archetypal anime "So it's come to this..." or "If I must..." type personality. Sometimes you have no other choice but to fight.

Having to do such things puts good men into despair, but finding strength in the depths of despair is another part of his character, which I implemented due to inspiration from Fist of the North Star. So far it pretty much fits.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Damnatus

SOMEONE CALL THE GCLU.

Hey now. D:

Since when has Damnatus or Tombs ever even been on the SPECTRUM of being "normal"?

Or Iron Fist for that matter?

Or...like...ANYTHING in fantasy?

Screw the GCLU. Don't you all know they're in it for the commies? >3>  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

[Chance]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto

...So far it pretty much fits.

User Image

[ Didn't stop you from trying to lay waste to Chance Silante in the Kami No Ashita thread. ]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm
That's the idea. Tombs is playing on people's emotions and morals. Not saying everyone has to break down and cry because they've done a bad thing. It just might make it harder for some to fight against the zombies.

And Tombs gets a kick out of other people's suffering and the predicament of morality vs. survival. He doesn't really care if it makes him a lot of enemies.  

Fengrading

Liliana Mythos Judge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm
I didn't have Liliana go in with fists raised. I decided to shove her right in the epicenter of the infected crowd.
I thought it would be more fun to play with her emotions this way.
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

User Image

[ But seriously. Match anyone? ]

User Image

[Chance]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm
[Chance]
Tenkai Matsumoto

...So far it pretty much fits.

User Image

[ Didn't stop you from trying to lay waste to Chance Silante in the Kami No Ashita thread. ]

User Image

I don't even remember that. ._. How long ago was that?

Why did I even fight him?

Be mindful, that's long before I got rid of most of the things that were bogging down the character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto

Be mindful, that's long before I got rid of most of the things that were bogging down the character.

User Image

[ It was storyline, I don't remember why. Chance was part of the Water Tower... This was at least a year and a half ago, probably more. I'm very sure it was before my first deployment. ]

User Image

[Chance]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Chaplain Fenix
That's the idea. Tombs is playing on people's emotions and morals. Not saying everyone has to break down and cry because they've done a bad thing. It just might make it harder for some to fight against the zombies.

And Tombs gets a kick out of other people's suffering and the predicament of morality vs. survival. He doesn't really care if it makes him a lot of enemies.

Though, I said killing was wrong to do and always a bad thing. But I never said I felt the choice was immoral.

Choosing to kill creatures that only mean harm, or to put down humans who are out of control and killing others, isn't exactly the most favorable option, but not immoral.

Immorality would be stewing around like a hippie and pulling the whole "we should help the zombies!" routine that tends to get a survivor group infected.

I often love to run into villains who make those sorts of situations, only to deny them their pleasure and simply say they just don't understand morality.

That's why I find it satisfying to see Kenshiro just kill a whole group of murderous thugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Now I'm bored.  

Fengrading

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 pm
[Chance]
Tenkai Matsumoto

User Image

[ It was storyline, I don't remember why. Chance was part of the Water Tower... This was at least a year and a half ago, probably more. I'm very sure it was before my first deployment. ]

User Image

I have no idea. Tenkai was part of the same tower way back then. I think it was just a random spar.

Tenkai wouldn't have tried to kill someone unless they had done something to deserve it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 pm
zzzzzzzzzz-  

superpsyco77

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Liliana Mythos Judge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm
surprised  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games