Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:00 pm
rue867
Rue hit the ground. "ah..cheap shot, he's gotton better." Rue picked himself up. "Sorry bud, but you don't quiet understand how things work when you love someone. You see you don't allow them to get into danger. That keeps them from harm and creeps like you. And I'd much rather kill you now then allow you to touch Hoshi, a name you will never speak again." Rue readied himself again this time with more form. Something headed towards them. Rue reached into his trace energy that slowly built back. "Looks like we're about an even match now. Come on. Or are you afraid to loose?"

As Rue and Eyotto stood, their shadows over lapped and Eyotto muttered a spell. Once it was complete, Eyotto smirked. "There we go, you're trapped." Eyotto stood and moved his right arm, to have Rue unwillingly follow the same movements.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:04 pm
Rue pushed as much as he could, but the muscles wouldn't respond. Now he was Eyotto's puppet, which means he could use Rue to attack Hoshi! Rue's anger grew and his Trace energy doubled. "Now or never!" He vanished into thin air. Untracable. He came from behing Eyotto and slashed swiftly.  

rue867
Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:52 pm
'He broke my Shadow Trap? No way! Once I connect the shadow's.. Of course! There is no shadow when he's invisible! Un-Trace-able!'
Eyotto dodged to the side to avoid the blade slash. He was on one knee, trying to figure out what to do. It hit them that he's gone visibly, but still makes sounds. Eyotto closed his eyes and his sensitive demon ears started to pick up the motions of footsteps, of an attack. It was a safe bet it was Rue. Hoshi hadn't moved and the land was barren. Eyotto grinned in confindence.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:22 am
Tycho took a deep breath and stood up from the pool. The half moon elf wiped his lips dry and secured his waterskin. He looked up and saw a small marketplace between the trees, he had heard of the markets in Trigganth and that was part of the reason he had travelled the the elven country.
Once he had satisfyed himself with looking through the stalls he came across one with fresh fruit. He deftly kicked at one of the legs of the stall and picked up several apples as they fell. Then he turned and walked away speedily.
You really shouldn't steal things. I would put them back if i were you. a voice said distantly causing the half elf to jump nervously.
"Who are you?" Tycho asked, looking around but dropping the fruit and continuing through the forest.
I am many things. If you are asking for my name...you can call me Shruikan. the voice returned to his head, once again scaring him.
The elf gripped his halberd tighter and turned in a tight circle, waiting for his enemy to emerge.
"Where are you Shruikan?" he asked although there was no reply. "Lost it." he growled, walking swiftly, aiming to exit the forest and hopefully get away from the creature Shruikan.  

b0bodiddium

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:15 am
((Awwww so nice to see you boys playing NICELY *smirk*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Topaz looked at the grinning Emelin as she stepped out of the dressing rooms.

"Hey, you look great! And they match nicely with your wings. They are spectacular, you know, I don't know why you are... well, you seem almost... ashamed... of them. You should cherish your differences, not hide them. Its not like I can just hide my blue skin.... well, its not blue, persay, but there is that blue-grey quality about it. And I don't try to hide it. Even if people give weird looks, don't worry about it. Chances are that you'll never see them again. Anyways, don't bother to comment, just think about it.... but let's go, shall we? I'm somewhat hungry. I haven't eaten in a bit, so lunch... or perhaps its dinner... would be welcome, wouldn't you say?"

Topaz smiled again, and diappeared out the door into the street, now positively brimming with festive things going on all around.

rubidrake2

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:02 pm
Emelin listened to what Topaz had to say and watched her walk out of the store. She spread and admired her wings.
"She's right Sien..." She walked out of the store and waved thanks to the clerk.

Siencyn quickly followed and tagged at her heels. She came up next to Topaz and watched as the happy and festive people walked by, brimming with excitement. "So where would a good place be to get something to eat?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:22 am
Rue jumped up, landed and charged with a sword slash loosing his invisibility. He tried to bring the blade down fast enough to hit before Eyotto dodged. He knew that invisibility would only work for so long, so shredding it and saving his power wasn't a bad move. He was getting weaker by the second. The burst of sudden action was enough to wear on anyone. He smirked, "Got ya!"  

rue867
Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:08 pm
rue867
Rue jumped up, landed and charged with a sword slash loosing his invisibility. He tried to bring the blade down fast enough to hit before Eyotto dodged. He knew that invisibility would only work for so long, so shredding it and saving his power wasn't a bad move. He was getting weaker by the second. The burst of sudden action was enough to wear on anyone. He smirked, "Got ya!"
Eyotto's ears pricked. "Got YOU!" He was able to hear where the Knight was coming from and sidestep, but lost Rue's position and wasn't sure if the direction he swung afterwards would hit Rue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:29 pm
Saphira_lights

"You're lost aren't you?" fire smiled, brushing her untidy hair behind her and batting some tree branches out of her way.
"No. Just...misplaced."
Meaning yes. freyr added, spinning down towards the knights. She appeared through the canopy and dropped onto Neo's shoulder.
That way. she pointed a paw back the way they had come.
Jager is close. tharazzi said nodding in the direction Freyr had pointed out. He had also come through the trees and landed beside Fire.
He is with another knight.
"He is close." fire muttered pushing through some more trees until Jager was in sight with who she guessed was another knight.
"Have fun." she smiled, sitting a distance away from the knights and waiting for Neo to step forward.
You don't want to, do you? freyr said when Neo didn't move.
No turning back then?
Freyr shook her head happily.
You're stuck with me now. the time dragon bit Neo's leg and tried to pull him forward but failed.
"Let them fight first." he said, trying to make up an excuse. He sat beside Fire and nervously rested one hand on the hilt of his new sword, he had not had the chance to use it yet and secretly hoped he would never have to.

What are you going to do if he wants to fight? freyr asked angrily, headbutting at Neo's sword.
Then i will have to die. he smiled getting another growl from the dragon.
"Show me how good you are." fire said suddenly before Freyr had a chance to say anything else.
"Prove to me that you didn't just buy that sword to look good."
Neo stood but shook his head. "I can't fight."
"There isn't a better time to learn. Might impress him."
Neo shook his head again but drew his new sword and stood up to Fire. "I can't fight. As long as you don't kill me i will prove this to you." he said angrily.
Fire readied her spear then stopped and frowned. "I'm not allowed to use magic am i?" she asked.
"Nope. Not fair to me."
"You can stop time though."
"Only when i know how to use it."
Before Fire could answer back Neo ran at the half panther, his sword swinging wildly in front of him. The fire knight flicked his weapon away easily with her spear, using the other end to hit Neo across the back of the head as he turned with his sword.
"Ow." neo shook his head and staggered back towards Fire, sword raised for another attack that the half panther blocked easily.
"Sorry, but you are one of the worst fighters i have ever met." she laughed.
"What makes you think i am trying?" he replied, lowering his weapon slightly.
"If you were you would block this!" fire lunged at Neo, the point of her spear driving towards his neck.
Instead of blocking the attack, Neo side-stepped away from it, turned and swung his sword around towards Fire.
"Convinced yet?" he called, walking backwards and narrowly missing a tree.
We are not leaving until you can beat her. freyr said suddenly jumping from the tree and tackling him to the floor.
Or at least until you can hit her.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:23 pm
Rue became visible and extremely pi$$ed. "Gah...I can land a hit on you..." Rue dissappeared again leaping the air so his position remained hidden. Became visible and went to strike, but using all of his Trace powers for his attack...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:38 pm
Eyotto couldn't prepare a defense, not knowing where in the air the Knight hid. The best he could do would be to put up a defense, or strike at the first sound he heard. He grumbled under his breath. "Grr.."  

Dayon Rolav

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:44 pm
Rue's main attack was a diversion. Using the last of his Trace powers in his final attack was true, but the final attack was knives that surrounded Eyotto, Rue just kept him busy as they rushed the demon. Rue then fell to the ground on one knee trying to keep it together. That much power used drained him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:49 pm
Eyotto was hunched over, his arms crossed over his head. Some of the daggers dug themselfs into Eyotto's body. Eyotto peered over his arm, his eyes looking for blood now. Eyotto growled a deep, demonic growl and he dropped his Dao, his long claws now erect. With a sound almost like a roar, the demon had removed the daggers by releasing his energy outward. He charged at Rue, his sanity and reason clearly lost.  

Dayon Rolav

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games