Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm
"Ok, good, zombies got him." Daniel looked at Ryu "Er, you know what I mean. I'd hate to have killed your friend. I'll just shut up now." He walked up to the front of the bus and started the engine. "So it seems you guys are coming with us. Anyplace in particular you're headed?"

As Daniel was talking Allen had risen back up and John had taken aim at him. "We don't exactly have time for a funeral, but Ryu, is there anything you'd like to say about him before we put him to rest?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Ryu looked at Allen all complexion gone from his face. "Good bye.... Dad." As he turned a way the zombie that used to be allen Snarled viscously.  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:44 pm
John took a deep breath and took aim. "I'm sorry man...We tried." Zombie Allen sprinted towards the bus. "Rest in peace." He took the shot and what was left of Allen fell to the ground dead. John holstered his Uzi and turned to Daniel. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Matthew sighs lightly. Matthew says in a normal clam voice. "We should all get out of here. Do you agree you guys?

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 am
"Okay then, let's go." Daniel slowly drove away from the pet store and sped up when he reached the open road. "So, uh, we're just driving all over the place, so I'm going to ask again, anyone headed somewhere?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am
"i don't have anywhere to go now", ryu said looking through a window. Kallik started whining sadly. Ryu looked at the dog then scrached his ears.  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm
Daniel swerved off the road to hit a zombie, causing John to nearly fall over. "Sorry! There was a zombie." "And you couldn't have driven by?" "Nope." Daniel answered as he drove back onto the road. "Anyway, you headed anyplace Matt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 am
ryu held on the seat and wouldn't budge. The same could not be said for kallik who skid down the isle barking in distress.  

backera95

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Matthew rides beside the car on his motorcycle. Matthew says in a normal toned voice. "I am going to find my comrade. I think he is dead but it does not hurt to look." Matthew takes out a picture of his comrade from his pocket.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 pm
"Okay then," John said, sticking his head out the window. "you want us to come with? Strength in numbers and all that crap?"  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

backera95

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 pm
"good idea for me since i don't have a ride" Ryu said. he called kallik put him on his lap. Kallik licked his face in apreciation. "hard for zombies to kill armed groups".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm
"True, true. Nobody wants to be eaten by zombies. We'll help you find your friend." John decided, before waiting to see if Matt even wanted their help. "Besides, with the four of us, there's like, a four times better chance we'll find him!" John was just making this up off the top of his head, he had no idea if their presence would give a better chance of locating his friend. He knew the chance of finding him was like finding a needle in a haystack made of needles, but he offered his help anyway. For all he knew there were five people left in the world, and he sure wasn't giving up the chance to find the fifth.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 am

Matthew says to John. "My friend and I have a difficult relationship. You see I awoken in a kendo studio that looked like a prison. My friend's brother Dante also my comrade was dead in a pool of blood. The only thing I remember that my friend knocked me out with a wrench. When I was sleeping I only heard screams of pain. I will never forget it. So my goal is to find him and destroy his new group's outpost in Ontario."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Johns face went blank. "Oh. Um...I'm not sure... Hey Dan, you have anything against destroying survivor outposts?" Dan looked back at John "What?! Why would we do that?!" "Apparently Matts buddy hit him over the head with a wrench and ran off, so he's going after him for revenge." "Oh, well... Aren't we fighting zombies here? Don't we want survivors to be safe? I mean, getting hit with a wrench sucks and all, but, is revenge the best idea? As a wise man once said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." I mean, if no one else has anything against this, I'll help, but I really think we should be united against a common enemy here."  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Matthew speeds up his motorcycle riding a bit ahead of the car. Matthew says to them. "I know what it could come to certain measure. But put this image in your head. Infected can smell blood and my comrade was in a pool of his own blood. I could of have been killed."

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games