Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am
"Yes that will be interesting to watch as well. I've never seen a mortal grow up from a baby to an adult. I plan on serving the Phantomhives for a really long time."

"Yes white does go first. Go on ahead then." He smirked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am
"If you will be, then so will I. I can't imagine life without you anymore." Claude said, nuzzling him affectionately. "You make me feel....complete somehow, when I never knew that a part was ever missing."

Isabella was the first to take a piece, her rook took out one of his pawns. "Have you ever kissed a girl before me?" She asked.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 am
"You make me feel complete as well, and I'd be very sad and upset if you left me. We're all going to be one messed up and happy family." He started to laugh before kissing him deeply.

"On the lips no, on the cheek yes. It was Lady Elizabeth." He took out one of her pawns after that. "Have you ever kissed a boy before me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm
Claude kissed him back, moaning softly, holding him tighter.

"No...." Isabella started, She frowned. "Not a real one anyways."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm
Sebastian blushed as he continued to kiss him back. He hoped they would be like this forever, forever serving their families.

"I see. Okay then it's your turn. I'm glad to be your first." He smiled warmly at her, waiting for her to take her turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Claude pulled back, "I would enjoy watching you undress Sebastian..." He smirked. "We could lock this room."

Isabella's next move took out one of his rooks. "Hm, a Dare.......let's see what's a good one....Oh! I know!" She smirked at Ciel.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm
Ciel had a feeling that he was really in for it now. "What is it?" He had a sweat drop on the back of his head, knowing she had quite the imagination.

Sebastian smirked as he locked the door. "Like that? Our lord is having his fun with Lady Isabella, so no one will be looking for us anytime soon if that's what you really want me to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:54 pm
"Yes I do, " Claude said, locking the door and going over to draw the curtains closed to give them more privacy. He sat on the couch by the fire place.
" I also want you to touch yourself as well."

"I dare you to order Sebastian to bark like a dog. And Claude to tweet like a bird." She giggled, Isabella knew from the last game that Sebastian didn't like dogs and Claude was the cool, silent type that perferd to be professional.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm
"You want to get off on me masturbating? I'd love to." He smirked even more as he started to get undressed just for him.

"Okay. They're not going to like it though." He didn't know that they weren't going to like that in more ways then one. Ciel got up out of his seat and looked for his butlers. "Sebastian! Claude! Come here!" Sebastian heard Ciel and the smirk went off his face. "Really Ciel? Now isn't the best time..." He sighed before he fixed his clothes and went out to him. He didn't need to hear him to hear his orders. He could feel it. Ciel waited for Claude before saying his orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm
Claude frowned, as he followed behind Sebastian into the sitting room where Isabella and Ciel where sitting.
Sammael had turned back around hearing them walking in. He was curious, hearing the dare had made him smile, but the look on Claude's face wiped the smirk off the cat demon's face.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm
When they were both in there he smirked before he crossed his legs. "Sebastian I order you to bark like a dog, and Claude I order you to tweet like a little bird." Sebastian was not amused and it showed on his demonic features, but orders were orders. "Woof!" Ciel laughed a bit and waited for Claude to do his bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 pm
Claude pushed up his glasses. "tweet." He deadpanned.

"Meow." Answered Sammael. All heads turned to look at him. Claude with a surprised expression on his face as Sammael turned away with a bright blush on his face.
Claude smirked. ".....Tweet, tweet." he said with amusement. Sammael visibly twitched.
Isabella snickered behind her hand. "Sam? You might as well play along."
''......Meow." He said, turning back around smiling, he caught Sebatian's eye. "Puurrr."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm
When Sebastian heard Sam meow he started to smile, finding it adorable due to his obsession. He then laughed a bit when the two of them started to play cat and bird, but he started to blush terribly when Sam made a purr at him like a very real cat.

Must..resist..petting...Sammael...kitty!!! "Woof...." He was still resisting that great urge to pet him.

Ciel was laughing as well from all what was going on. He hadn't laughed like that in a really long time. Not since he met Isabella. She completely changed his whole world around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm
Hearing Ciel and Isabella laughing, Claude restarted the cycle by tweeting again. Sam responding by meowing. Acting silly for a little while was a small price to pay, It amused him to see how flustered Sebastian was getting.
"Meow!" Sam meowed like a hungry cat that wanted to eat the bird.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm
Sebastian was actually getting hard in his pants from all those looks Sammael was giving him while meowing at him, and at one point he just stepped out of the room so that no one would see the problem he was having. He ran back to the room he had been in with Claude and just sat there, not knowing what to do now.

Ciel smirked. "Awwwe....The little dog ran away. How sad. Which one of you wants to help the poor dog with it's bone?" He knew it was quite the dirty joke for a child his age, but at this point he didn't care anymore.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games