Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouyin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:59 am
Okay, what the ********> Well, if the wad wasn't going to fight him, then he'd just hit him until he did. Stone laced around the bones in his fingers and wrapped around them, rock knuckles. He straightened himself up, straddled him, and he started, to punch that bother in the face. One fist after the other, quick hard hooks to the jaw, over and over again until Reiko woke up and agreed to a fight.

"HOBO."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:04 am
Reiko sighed after he caught the first punch in the face.

"Why do you wanna fight me so badly? In fact. Who are you?"

If they kept coming Reiko would keep laying there letting himself be hit.

"And why are you beating up hobos?"  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Shouyin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:12 am
Oh they'd keep coming, until he finally agreed to combat. And the nerve! To not remember him! The punches came faster, and harder. Jaw, nose, temple, even the ear if he wasn't watching.

"You." punch, "Gave." punch, "Up." punch, "Last." you know the deal, "Time. And. Broke. My. Gun. REMATCH." He'd crack him right in the forehead with that one before continuing the old pattern of hooks.

"You're. The. Hobo. I'm. Shou. Yin!" This time he'd rear his left hand back and bring a hammer fist down on Reiko's nose. If you didn't notice, our stone hero was becoming agitated.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:15 am

:beatbox:

JIGGA JIGGA G~I~N  

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:20 am
Reiko brought his right hand up to stop Shouyin at "Rematch." Not because the punches hurt. I mean they did but... this story wasn't quite adding up. And Reiko was all about making sense out of things.

"Okay.. if I gave up that means you won. So.. if you won, then I should be asking you for the rematch right?"

Reiko stuck out his tongue. Giving an even goofier look on his beaten face.

"I'll be in no condition to fight you if you keep hitting me. Did that ever occur to you?"

Reiko's hand began to move back down slightly as if he was going to put it back down to his side, but instead it quickly moved across, as though he was using his whole arm as a bat to knock Shouyin off of him and get up.

"Geez."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:32 am
"No, because it was the way in which you gave up. You had it, then you just stopped, like a hobo." He didn't struggle as Reiko stopped his next blow and refrained from throwing another. "Heh, I figured you'd fight me before it went THAT far."

Shouyin was readying himself to simply hop off when Reiko batted him away. He rolled off uncomfortably into the motorcycle before getting up himself. Dust off here, dust off there and he hopped around into a position more preferrable than just in front of a bike.

He then stuck his tongue out in the same manner as Reiko had, "Jeez yourself."

Shouyin

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:54 pm
"I won't fight you now. I won't fight you ever. So I will 'jeez myself' right on out of here. Adios."

Reiko sat down backwards on the motorcycle and looked at Rose, signaling that he was ready to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:58 pm
Shouyin didn't know if this was some queer kind of test, but he wasn't liking it. A blade slid out of the back of his right hand as he ran at the motorcycle. He wouldn't let that hobo leave until he fought him, and this would make right sure of it. The surprisingly sharp rock cut the handles right off the motorbike, just underneath the headlight. Then with a return swing slashed the front tire.

"You're fighting me NOW damn it."

Shouyin

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:15 pm
"This is stupid. I could just walk. Fine. You wanna fight? Let's fight."

Reiko got off the bike readied himself while Rose was freaking out. He figured he should get rid of Shouyin before she got her hands on him.

"Throw your punch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:25 pm
Finally! Shouyin approached Reiko, going into stance Bruce Lee style, because Bruce Lee rocks all the socks. Preparing, he coated his upper body's skeleton and shins with stone. His right hand went into a fist, a makeshift brass knuckles type creation forming over it. This was the real s**t, a true fight with someone of excellent calibur. He reared this fist back, and let fly at Reiko's face.

Music in the Mind: from Pulp Fiction, the Opening Theme

Shouyin

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 pm
Reiko only stepped to the outside of Shouyin's fist, letting his hand matching the one that Shouyin threw (since you didn't specify) trail at waist level as he progressed forward with ease as Shouyin threw his punch.

"You do all of this, just to throw one horrible punch? Who were you expecting to hit?"

It was like one of those scenes from a movie where everything slows down the way Reiko advanced past the punch. Slow, as if something big was about to happen. And it was...

Reiko's open palm released a great amount of yellow pupu power at Shouyin's midsecion. The force so great that it would disperse in a great circular wave upon impact with Shouyin's body to send him flying away, into things maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:58 pm
OOC: Somehow I don't get how the whole putting my 'right' hand into a fist, and brassing it, eluded you.

Awwmayn, not again. Shouyin went a'flying just like last time. Although, the damage done would be significantly less because of his skeletal reinforcement. Thus was the initial impact less painful or impacty and allowed Shouyin to shield his torso with rock as he hit the first tree, and the second. By the third he stopped, got slowly to his feet, grunted, and ran at him, hopefully not to repeat the same mistake.

Judging himself to be the proper distance away he sacrificed some stone in his back to create a spear. A fine spear, that slid out of his left palm, and which he threw at Reiko with his right.

Shouyin

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:12 pm
Reiko caught the spear with his right hand and clenched his fist tightly around it, making it glow bright yellow as he filled it with his energy.

"Are you even trying?"

He tossed it back at Shouyin, then snapped his fingers, controlling the energy to exit in any way possible. Which made the spear explode, like a grenade, the energy, reducing the spear to nothing. This left Reiko to raise his right hand to cup his chin. This motion, wasn't really necessary but Reiko did it anyway as he waited for the next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:25 pm
Damn that bloody yellow energy! He couldn't even touch the guy when he had that going! Shouyin ducked, letting his fingers slide across the dirty ground. He pulled out enough stone to create a face and body shield significant enough to deflect the blast. Then decided it might be smart to keep the torso encasement there, leaving the rock in loose fragments in the middle, so he could bend. Unfortunately, the blast from the spear burnt away most of his jacket, and turned his t-shirt to, ******** train." So he kept his fingers there, absorbing stone. And out of his arms flew dozens of stone bullets, each a centimetre in diameter. He was about three metres away from Reiko when he began this onslaught, and would continue it until the man showed an opening, or barrel into him, substiting those small pellets for sharp spikes.  

Shouyin

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:47 pm
"So you aren't trying..."

Reiko's hands came into a "one over the other" formation as he formed a great swirling Pupu sphere. During this time, 5 stone pellets hit him, but he wasn't phased, shooting wildly like that didn't give anyone good aim. The energy, sucking in all of the tiny stones flying at him into the "whirlpool." He would of course get tired of this and let it rest in his left hand as he kept watch on Shouyin.

"If you keep trying to overwhelm me with your power, I'll just continue to make a fool out of you with mine."  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games