Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:17 pm
Hahahaha! Double cross dressing. xd
Naw I'm just going back to my original gender roots. Bwaaahaahaa!

... >,> The novelty of this will wear off real soon though I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:29 am
Welcome to the new year my fellow associates in domination.

I have a feeling its going to be the same as last year, with days following the day before it.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:55 am
Happy New Year!!!! hehe, I would have posted this at midnight, but there was no internet access where I was...darn it, I wasn't the first to post in the new year...Oh well^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Hey Everybody! Joe is in the avatar arena. ^_^ It's his bright yellow chocobo clothes. It would be really nice if you voted for me. Your oppinion ion it of course.  

ChocoboJoe

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:25 am
You people... here I expect you to befriend my brother easily, yet he is feeling left out that no one is taking an interest in his ideas or anything
... for shame...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:31 am
He made two threads that don't seem like commenting is appropriate on. sweatdrop
I'm sorry. I'm waiting on more story, but didn't want to intterupt. Keep writing, Maeth's bro!

And welcome, I think I forgot to post in the new member thread.  

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Sensei Grae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:45 pm
thanks, maeth - always looking out for your brother. i *glomp* you 3nodding and please feel free to leave comments. when the story is finished we can always move them, right?

i guess i'll put the gaian language project on hold. it might be used for the up-coming game, though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:50 pm
Okay, I'll comment soon. heart First day of classes was today, and I didn't expect the reading to be an entire book for tomorrow. sweatdrop  

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Sensei Grae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:57 pm
what book are you having to read? i was an english major for a few years so ive had to read (and even reread) most of the so-called "essentials".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:35 pm
Actually I can't move posts. But I can delete them and past them down later ^_^  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Sensei Grae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:56 am
i was just on the official savage arts webpage. its pretty cool if it didnt have loud game music everytime you change pages. does anyone ever use the chatroom? we should set something up sometime. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:04 am
I often check the chatroom when I am on a computer that will load it...Most of the time the computer won't support it though. *sigh* stupid slow computers.
The game music amuses me..maybe your speakers are just set too loud if you think it's annoying. Lol, the first time I went to the website with speakers on I just sat and listend to all the pages music^^  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:16 am
if theres a couple of us on at the same time we use the chat room, its fun ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:07 am
It also saves space in the threads if the chat is used. As for the music you can turn it off at the bottom. For some reason it doesn't work for me anymore. Can't hear anything.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games