Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:26 pm
UND VAN HELSING! *vampire pose*

Shiro - wtf? I had to BUY it. $50 outta my pocket.

Akahoshi - Feel better soon! heart

Random: OK, I am officially a complete loser. I work in a small town (SMALL. TOWN.). I was using one of the library computers to access Gaia and this girl who couldn't have been more than 13 came up behind me and said, "Oh, I use that site, too!" sweatdrop
"Um...oh, that's kinda weird."
"Yeah."
"Where do you hang out?" (sadly, she knew what that meant)
"Mostly the chatterbox and breedables." (sadly, I know what those are)
"Oh. I'm an R&C person."
"Cool."
"Yeah. Still creepy, though."
"Yeah... So...um.... Yeah."

I need to leave Gaia. My god.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:34 pm
AD>> I'm still looking into who did chaos's voice for II, but you will be very surprised to hear (as I was when I found out) that KOS-MOS has the same voice actress. (the sources I used are pretty reliable, but even they can make mistakes...because she doesn't sound the same at all, but then again...KOS-MOS is the same person who did Mizhou from Please Teacher! and they don't sound the same either) All the main characters have the same voice actors/actresses (except possibly chaos, as I said confused ) but they didn't seem to do near as good a job as they did in the first Xenosaga. (at least in the battle scenes)

Shiro>> Ha ha...sterile...

I've attempted some of his Satch's licks...key word : attempted biggrin

It sounds easy ... it looks a lot harder ... and it is insane to play (try Day at the Beach, IF YOU DARE gonk Nothing but finger tapping)

Steve definately has attitude and great stage presence, but he's been live performing longer than Joe. (plus...he's a little...weird sometimes xd ) Joe's just humble, I think. He's up there to have fun and wants you to join in on it.  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:48 pm
AD - wtf?! 50 bucks? ... ok, I'll shut up... but DO know that they sell it for 65 here on Puerto Rico! crying

... stare plus I do not own a PS2.

.... I always try a way to leave gaia, but whenever I do, something once again pulls me back onto the fray. gonk !!!

UND VAN HELSING!!! xd

Ashram - So have I, dear colleague... So have I. biggrin

I actually once attempted (note: I also used the word ATTEMPTED) to shred on the Crystal Planet song... but only managed to do the rythm riffs, and one or two loose notes out of the whole deal... but you're right... Day at the beach is mortifyingly HARD! gonk ... try "Always with you, Always with me" though... very good track (and it's good music to set the mood on a starry night dining outside with a girl. cool )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:03 pm
shiro- i cheked the preperations for the ball. i'll get the link later.

AD- a reviewer from Game Informer Monthly says that " this game [Xenosaga 2] is a dropped ball of Devil May Cry 2 proportions." i think he hated the change in the combat system.

Lang- and for you i give you DMC 3 knews. its harder then ninja Gaiden they say.

game info is just being relayed and is not my own opinion.

edit: damn, they wont let me get into the ball anymore. i used to be able to get their most recent post data.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:47 pm
Oni > Ewww. I've heard all kinds of complaints about 'Ninja Gaiden' being pretty frustrating.
Personally, after the disappointment that was DMC2, I'm not even sure if DMC3 is going to be worth all of that irritation. :\

If I want senseless violence and horribly cged gore, I'll stick with the first installment of that game.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:12 pm
Oh geebus. DX *coughs stuff up like a cat*

I miss lyk, ebery wun. D; Life actually came and molested me into submission, and I had to go away for a while. But I'm back! Sorta. D: I wont be able to glue myself to GASOC like I used to, but Ill show up atleast! (: No way am I reading through all those pages.. @_@; Hope you've all been well. :3

Ashram- Stranger! D: *points*

Akahoshi- Get better. ;-; <<<3

AD- There is a literal group of Gaia noobs in my town. They talk the same as they type, its horrible. ;-; Be glad you met a sane one. D:

Lang- What happened to your head? O:  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:16 pm
Lang- they gave it a 9 out of ten.

koji! you here! yay!

oh, somethings changed. ashram is from the same place lang and i are from. the hair, i don't still don't really know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:18 pm
AD: I know like.. 2 people from my city on Gaia... who I invited here..

..No joking about leaving. *wraps self around legs*

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:26 pm
Koji - hey! biggrin Long time no see, man! And... xd that's the same way I reacted when I saw Ashram in the guild! but he's cool yo, lyk seriously. 3nodding

oh, and yay! you being insane and all must be fun! X3!.... wait... did you mean "sane"?!?!?! o__O;;;;

Oni - Oh, yeah... Ryuu showed me... funny thing was he opened the link on his pc, and then I told him i'd check it out on mine...and when I go to check up on their posts, they had already locked them... so yeah. rolleyes

but it was fun! 3nodding whee

Back-2-Koji-d00d - well... Lang's hair is... on a trip to HUH-W41-33!!1!!! xd

It's eviler Raven Hair is in charge of the show nowes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:28 pm
Oni- I can see that. @_@; And thats kewl, you all know each other already. :3 And the hair looks good on Lang regardless of why she's wearing it. @_@ *changed avi 5 times today*

-EDIT-

Shiro- Glad to be back. (: And no way in HELL did I go sane. Slap yourself for even imagining it. O_o;

Langs hair went to Hawaii? o: Thats spiffy! Im jealous. ;-;  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:30 pm
Ashram - WTF? That's crap. How is that the same woman?! *grumbles*

oni - Thank you for that lovely note after I bought the damn thing.

Chibi - Like locusts?!

Laitue - That's not the same...

o.O Um. Off now, please. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:37 pm
But we likes the AD's feets. blaugh

..God that emoticon makes me laugh. It's like a dinosaur gone wrong.

Xalome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:39 pm
AD- They're worse than locusts. I show up and the first thing they do is molest me for my sash. D: I dont even get bothered on Gaia, just IRL. @_@;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:41 pm
Koji > My head? It's a method of persuasion and mind training. ninja

Oni > Hmph. I'll have to play it myself to see if it's actually worth that rating. :\  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:42 pm
Sir Langley

Oni > Hmph. I'll have to play it myself to see if it's actually worth that rating. :\

I so read that as "play with myself". xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games