Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:20 pm
Reiko continued to train on the trolls, the ogre that was slain by Ryuk lay on the ground covered by flies that were buzzing around. A troll charged as Reiko stabbed it again in the stomach. "Duran, how much longer?" -=Not too long until we can start moving again, though I suggest you look behind you=- Reiko spun around in time to see a club nearly smash her, she quickly stabbed it again, the troll let out a cry as it fell. "I hope another ogre doesn't come out, there's too many trolls around as it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Rue looked up and tried to dodged or begin a parry, but he knew that it would be a lost cause. He knew that he had lost to someone who had trained better then himself and he could take that. But he saw Hoshi who remained still. He knew that she could finish Eyotto, but Rue didn't want to leave her. He thought back to anything that could help him and remembered Gilgamish. The crystalized demension...the one that shattered....why did he go there? He questioned that and it came back to Hoshi. The pendant. It was the last remaining quistessence item in any demension. Rue remembered the demonic pendant. It sapped the energy from other demons to aid a demon. He gave it to Hoshi in case he wasn't there for her. "Hoshi! Use the pendant I got you!!!" He prepared himself for Eyotto's strike.  

rue867
Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:27 pm
As soon as Rue uttered those words, the demon's claws sunk into his gut, each of the five claws making its way out of Rue's back. His other hand was gripping his arm and had pulled it forward to strengthen the force of his claws piercing through him. His rationality soon returned, and the demon grinned wickedly, his bloodthirst sated. The claws came out with a loud 'shunk' sound, his hand covered in the blood of the Knight. Grinnind wilder, he kicked the Knight onto his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:32 pm
Rue whinced at the pain, but kept from crying out. Hoshi would already be hurt by this, thinking of him suffering wouldn't help her in the battle. He knew what he had to do. He hit the ground on his back and held onto life. His mind began to drift, but he tried to stay focused. He didn't move to keep blood from rushing out, but he could only hope something was coming for him. He felt a push of power coming towards them again, but it was nothing for him to worry about...now.....Rue just......wanted.......sleep.....  

rue867
Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Eyotto placed a foot on Rue's chest, pressing down a bit. "Sleep, Rue, sleep. Slumber for an eternity..." Eyotto would have killed him on the spot, but his link to Jager kept him from killing him. "Damn.. you Jager..." In a fit of frustration, the demon took Rue by the scruff of his shirt and extended his dagger a few inches to his face. "HOSHI!! If you want Rue alive, I suggest you do something about it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:35 am
Tycho exited the Oyerion forest that surrounded an elven city. Thanks to his race he had escaped harm from the spores that could kill a human. The half moon elf sat down, welcoming the open spaces outside of the forest and welcoming the space. The only thing he missed about being in the forest was the thought of the creature, Shruikan, who had spoken to him. He knew that there must have been a reason for it and that there must be another way to speak to it. He just didn't know what.
In his frustration Tycho stood again and began to make his way out of the elven country in search of someone who could tell him more. Small thoughts began to gnaw at his mind, telling him of stories about dragons and the ones that could tame them. The Dragon Knights.
"Nah." he muttered, shaking his head in amusement. The moon elf was not important in any way, he was no use to a dragon of all creatures.
Tycho gripped his halberd and increased his speed, if he wanted to get out of the country he would need a horse to shorten a trip that could take months.  

b0bodiddium

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:10 pm
It was still quite early; they had at least two hours until sundown.

"During this," she guestured at the festival just starting as the time drew on until the night, "probably anywhere. I think... yes. See there, they are setting up stands. Soon we can stroll the town, during the festivities, and buy some food right from where we are walking. I could possibly wait for maybe an hour before I'll be really hungry. Perhaps we could grab a drink or two, to liven our spirits?" Directing this question more towards Vermelho, she glanced at him. Mel nodded furiously to this, with a feverish grin spreading on his features. Then he spoke in human tongue, startling Topaz, but she didn't comment.

"I can't wait. I've heard a lot about rum, just listening to the drunks passing the shop. They're quite loud, you know? But you en't got to worry about me. I can stomach anything."
"Like dragon, like Knight." Topaz smiled. "I've been known to keep my wits about me with a few drinks. I'd not get drunk so easily."

"What about you, Em? I mean, I'm sorry. D'you mind if I call you Em? And what do you say to a few drinks?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:33 am
Hoshi screamed. Things seemed to move a little too slowly as she ripped the pendant out from underneath the cloak and from around her neck, the chain breaking from the force she did so with.
"You.. You..." she leered at Eyotto."Scum like you does not even DESERVE to be touching him!"
She muttered something about her loathing of Gil, something of a lost memory by this point, and held the pendant out.
"GO TO HELL!!" she hissed angrily as, in a burst of speed she ran past Eyotto and grabbed Rue back before he could do anything. She tossed the pendant into the air, hoping that it's powers would work on Eyotto.
If it doesn't work... Hoshi held onto Rue and watched the pendant, feeling much like a little kid watching some sort of sad movie. It just didn't feel right.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:26 am
Eyotto's eyes widened as the pendant came at him, too fast to dodge. He shielded his face with is arms in an attempt to defend it, but if the pendant was as strong as he thought, it'd be useless. His heart skipped a beat as the pendant crashed into his arms, the fell to the ground. After a long pause, Eyotto dropped his arms and looked at it. He bent over to pick it up, cautiously bringing his hand back, then picking it up. He stared at it and an evil, malicious grin spread over his face. He started laughing maniacally.
"Hoshi, you fool!" He said between cackles. "I am no ordinary demon." His gaze returned to her. "I am a demon, correct, but such an amulet cannot work on the being of the conjoined souls of Raige the Demon King and Jager the Dragon Knight!" He hunched over and powered his aura. "Hoshi! You're finished!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:35 am
Jager, on top of the recovered, flying form of his dragon Valk, continued their quest to find Jotyma and Krieger.
"Jeesh, they've been gone for too long. Where are they? Valk, can you even feel them?"
-=Sorry, Jager, I'm not feeling them. But I'm feeling another close by. I haven't met this one before...=-
"Is it friend or foe?"
-=It feels like a dormant dragon!=-
"Woah! Really? Do you know which element?"
-=Feels like.. another Life?!=-
"But Onyx died, can there be another Knight to take its place?"
The two decided it was possible, but decided it check it out later. They needed to find Jotyma still. They soon neared Trigganth, and Jager clasped his hand over his mouth and nose. Even at that altitude, he could be affected by the huge forests spores. He was just about over it when he saw a moon elf man. Jager sensed something special about him.
Thats it!
"Valk, fly down there! I think that's the guy whose gonna be the next Life Knight!" Valk did as was told and when Jager could, he jumped off of Valk's back and the dragon shrank to perch on his shoulder.
"Hey, you there!"  

draconoclaw
Crew

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:47 am
draconoclaw
Jager, on top of the recovered, flying form of his dragon Valk, continued their quest to find Jotyma and Krieger.
"Jeesh, they've been gone for too long. Where are they? Valk, can you even feel them?"
-=Sorry, Jager, I'm not feeling them. But I'm feeling another close by. I haven't met this one before...=-
"Is it friend or foe?"
-=It feels like a dormant dragon!=-
"Woah! Really? Do you know which element?"
-=Feels like.. another Life?!=-
"But Onyx died, can there be another Knight to take its place?"
The two decided it was possible, but decided it check it out later. They needed to find Jotyma still. They soon neared Trigganth, and Jager clasped his hand over his mouth and nose. Even at that altitude, he could be affected by the huge forests spores. He was just about over it when he saw a moon elf man. Jager sensed something special about him.
Thats it!
"Valk, fly down there! I think that's the guy whose gonna be the next Life Knight!" Valk did as was told and when Jager could, he jumped off of Valk's back and the dragon shrank to perch on his shoulder.
"Hey, you there!"

Tycho span round and gripped his halberd. He looked at the dragon wearily and took a few steps back.
"Hello?" he said remaining still but ready for an attack if one were to come.
It is Jager. The chieftain. Listen well. the Shruikan creature said with a slightly amused tone. In a distant corner of his mind, the part that held the weak connection with Shruikan, he felt the dragon's anger welling up although Tycho was unsure what the matter was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:50 am
Jager saw him brandish his halberd. "Put that away, I'm not looking for a fight. I need to ask you some questions. First off, What's your name. Then, have you been hearing any voices in your head?"  

draconoclaw
Crew

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:52 am
draconoclaw
Jager saw him brandish his halberd. "Put that away, I'm not looking for a fight. I need to ask you some questions. First off, What's your name. Then, have you been hearing any voices in your head?"

The halberd stayed in place in Tycho's hand.
"My name is Tycho." he said then frowned. "And why does it concern you?" he began to grow suspicious and stayed silent, not answering the second question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:06 pm
"Hey!" neo called suddenly, waving his arms about in the air as he saw Jager take off and leave them. The force of his movement caused Freyr to fly into a tree as she was thrown off Neo's chest.
"Where is he going?" fire asked calmly. Tharazzi turned to his large form and knelt so that Neo could get on.
"We can go after him." the dragon suggested but Neo was already on his back, waiting to leave.
"Its ok, don't ask me." fire sighed also clambering onto her dragon. Freyr fluttered into the air and waited for Tharazzi to join her.
I thought you didn't want to be a knight.
I don't. But if i put it off any longer then i might leave.
The group soon neared the elven country and Tharazzi turned into a shallow dive.
Fire wiped her eyes and began to sneeze.
Be careful, although you are not human, there are dangerous spores about that can kill and do other damage. tharazzi warned his knight. She relayed the message to Neo.
"I'll be fine." he smiled. "Remember that i am an alien"
"So you are immune to spores you haven't encountered."
"Yeah." neo shrugged.
There! freyr pointed to the small figures of Jager, Valk and an elf then dived towards them, squealing in excitement.
Tharazzi followed, going slower than the hyper time dragon. He landed neatly a short distance from Jager.
"Where did you go?" neo asked angrily, jumping off the dragon before he landed and walking over quickly incase he left again.
"I don't want to be here as it is. I don't need the one i'm meant to serve flying off without a reason!"
Freyr bit Neo's ankle and growled.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:12 pm
Tycho jumped backwards as two more dragons flew towards him and Jager. He adjusted his grip on his weapon and instead aimed it at the new person, a strange man dressed in brightly coloured clothes who walked over and started shouting at Jager angrily.
"Who are you?" tycho asked the man, taking another step back as a small purple dragon attacked the man's ankle.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games