Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cane da angelo

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Luna blushed and pressed to him. He had broken her of all things, so she nodded. "I'm scared," she said, her voice playful, "Don't throw me in!" Her ears went back as he pet her, she liked it. Her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 pm
He chuckled "You poor thing, that was just to wake you up." then he strokes her ears, wiping the water from them as best he can and goes back to petting her for no reason when he's done. "Now, you can be scared, that's fine, but are you scared of me?"  

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cane da angelo

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm
"Not when your nice," she said softly, nuzzling on him. She liked how he cleaned her ears off and was gentle with them. "And when you don't chase me." She felt her cheeks flush red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm
"There was no chase. I caught you without one, and when was I mean? I resent that you know." He grins seeing her cheeks flush red and kisses her forehead delicately before picking her up bridal style again. "There are fuzzy towels and a warm bed back at my house, and I won't take no for an answer. Not ever."  

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cane da angelo

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 pm
"Okay," she said, yawning and falling asleep. She was adorable for her age, her silver rabbit ears hung down over her sleeping face. "Yes...master..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm
"That could have gone worse...but it could have gone better. So so I'd say." He shakes his head and carries her off, homeward.  

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 pm
Miranda was happy to see the master leave she got out takeing the water off of her and watering some flowers she saw where wilting she then jummped into a tree climming higher and higher till she reached the top but that was not good enough for her she made the tree grow larger so that it was the tallest tree in the forest she then made a plat form out of wood and layed on it in the tree, 'Ha no one can get me up here i am now safe as safe can be from any master.' Miranda looked out at the rising sun now coming up she felt the wind in her fur and it felt so good that she changed back to her human form because she knew no master would even dare try to get her up here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:14 pm
Breann woke up, somehow, she had fallen asleep in the night. She jumped up, and walked around, looking for food. Eventually, she came across a bush with berries in it, and sat down, testing one. She assumed it was harmless, and started eating. She was unawared if anyone was around... She looked around periodicaly, but never really paid attention.  

wolf__girl

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Miranda spotted Breann she jummped down from the branches landding on top of her as she was eating the berries, "Well look who i found i was looking for you." Miranda got off of her back and stood infront of her smilling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Near walked around in the forest. Seeing if anyone was around. He then looked around to see if there was anyone he could talk to. Hoping not to release his inner demon. He then spotted to people talking, Sounding like the voices of females. He then said. "Wow....This is so strange....Im happy i ever got into this stuff." He smiled as he walked towards them.  

sorceror kikyoku

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Miranda felt someone coming so she stepped with her back paw without Breann noticing and sent a small patch of ice infront of who ever was coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 pm
As soon as the ice appeared infornt of him, He did an axe kick shattering the ice into a dosen tiny shards. He then got to the person that sent the ice. He followed the trail of cold air. "Was it you that sent the ice my way?" He said as his eyes glimmered alittle red at the time.  

sorceror kikyoku

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Miranda knew that was the voice of a master she turned around protecting Breann, "Yes." Miranda said with a flick of her tail she then stood up on her two feet her eyes their orange color.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 pm
"Why did you do that?" The demonic glint went away. His normal peaceful golden eyes returned. He was actually courious as to why.  

sorceror kikyoku

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Miranda backed up just a bit, "If you would really like to know it was protection from masters."  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games