Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image
Kai smiled and signaled for one of the guards to come over, when he did Kai stood up and moved so the man could open the cage. When he opened it he looked at Kai giving him a piece of paper. Kai took the paper signed it and handed it back to the man along with some money. The man nodded and pulled Marie out of the cage, he gave her a look then closed the cage and walked back to his spot. "well then Marie, why dont we go get you some clothes, cant have you walking around in th same thing all the time now can we." he told her as he lead her out of the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm
Marie watched him signal the gaurd over, the gaurd unlocked her cage and Master Kai signed a paper and paid him. She took a deep breath happily as the man removed her chain and pulled her out. But then he gave her a look, she was unsure why but her curiosity was stifiled by the great feeling of standing up. Her legs felt weak and tired underneath her from sitting in the cage for so long but it was a great feeling, carrying her weight on her own two feet. Master Kai walked back towards her stating that they were going out to get her new clothes. She nodded at him and smiled, "Thank you so much Master." she said as she followed him out. She hoped she wouldn't be back again for at least a long while.

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Kai smiled and turned looking back at Marie, "its no problem, now just pick a shop and we'll go in and look for some clothes for you. After that we can go get a bite to eat or go home, whichever you pick." he told her brushing his hair from his face. He looked around at some of the shops as he waited forher to pick one so they could go in and look around a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Marie was very shocked he asked her to choose and frankly that was not something she was used to. She looked around and saw a store that caught her eye, it seemed very dark. Literally everything inside was in dark colors with an occasion bright article of clothing showing. "How about that one Master?" She pointed towards it, it was a few doors down.

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am
Conroy sat slumped at the back of the cage wondering just when he would possibly get. Watching everyone around him leave shrunk any hope he had left. "Just my luck." he thought to himself silently. He tugged at the chain uselessly wishing none of this had ever happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm
As the other master's began fading away with their pets Blare walked into the hall. She did not like to be around when the other master's where. She thought it made the slaves try and pretend to be things so they could get out. Around this time the slaves where loosing hope or where tired and thus more likely to be themselves. She wondered to the male section and to the back and around the corner where few mastersever entered. Looking silent at a boy tugging on his chain she spoke softly. "what would your name be? and about how old would you be?" She asked him  

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'lic continued to wander and began to enter the area where all the females where. Who all was here? He did not know nor did he know what they where capable of. He looked at some of them and poked his head in. He either lost interest or said nothing and continued to walk along the rows of slaves. Was he looking for something. Many of the slaves would smile then notice his Ebony skin. This would spook them or cause them to stay quite. Sometimes he would walk awa to whispers of, "What was that?" He laughed to himself coming upon the next cage which actually had a master in front of it apparently taunting a slave on the inside. He came upon them and watched for a moment.
SunnWett Drow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 pm
He picked up his head and met Blare's gaze with his. "Conroy. I'm seventeen years old, and I take it you might be interested in getting me out of here." He responded, trying to suppress a smile. He hoped that he might be able to draw soe sympathy, however unlikely that may be. "I guess my luck might be changing" he thought slyly to himself. Then again she might just be messing with him. He's seen once before. Places like this just attract misery. "Might I get to know what your name is?" he asked, no longer able to concealhis widening grin.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm
- - Ace-of-shadows -1
He picked up his head and met Blare's gaze with his. "Conroy. I'm seventeen years old, and I take it you might be interested in getting me out of here." He responded, trying to suppress a smile. He hoped that he might be able to draw soe sympathy, however unlikely that may be. "I guess my luck might be changing" he thought slyly to himself. Then again she might just be messing with him. He's seen once before. Places like this just attract misery. "Might I get to know what your name is?" he asked, no longer able to concealhis widening grin.

"My name is Blare Colebain of the Colebain knights clan." She reached out and gently bid him to his feet so she could look over him. "I have to introduce myself that way, its protocol, but please im just Blare." she circled him her hands trailing lightly over his skin. "what are your skills? what are you good at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm
Conroy watched as Blare circled the cage, making him feel more trapped than ever. "Umm, I can fight."he responded hesitantly. "Really well too." Conroy added to try to keep her interest.He hoped that she wasn't looking for any specific talent or skill. "I'm probably all the way back here for a reason." he persuaded.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm
- - Ace-of-shadows -1
Conroy watched as Blare circled the cage, making him feel more trapped than ever. "Umm, I can fight."he responded hesitantly. "Really well too." Conroy added to try to keep her interest.He hoped that she wasn't looking for any specific talent or skill. "I'm probably all the way back here for a reason." he persuaded.

She smiled at him. "Can you hold your own? I dnt really need you for a warrior...but telling you what i need you for would only make you lie to me. I value honesty. So anything you want to admit now?" She asked as she circled him again her nose twitching. She leaned forward near his cage and sniffed. "A brother....your of wolf blood arn't you?" She inquired.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 pm
he told himself Worry, doubt, and curiosity blended together in Conroy's mind at what Blare had mentionned about what she would require of him. "Well..." he began to say, before being cut off by Blare's second question. Conroy's heart nearly skipped a beat at this. "Yes!" he blurted out. "so that means...." he hadn't encountered another werewolf in a long time. Naturally, a spark of hope flickered somewhere inside, but a drop of fear came with it. "No, I can't let that happen again" he told himself mentally.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm
She smiled and looked at the nearest guard. "I'm taking this one." She looked at him. "I am not a werewolf...i am a lycan. But both races are dying out and non of our line should be in a cage. " she answered his thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm
Conroy lost control of his facade, and would seem to be very happy to be leaving this horrible place. He tried to ignore his doubts buzzing in the back of his mind. He streched after the worker unlocked the door to the cage and then removed the chain from the collar on his neck. "Thank you." he said to Blare now unable to hide any hint of emotion.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games