Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Dan sped up to remain next to Matt. "Look, I'm really not sure about this. But again, if no one else has a problem, I'll help." "I don't care either way" "Sooo...I guess it's up to you Ryu." Dan looked at Ryu, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Ryu looked at the brothers then at Matt. "I doubt that i would find anything else better to do so yea, i'm in" he said. Kallik waged hs tail excitedly.  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am
John turned back to Matt. "Alright it would appear we're raiders now. Something tells me people won't like us too much." He said. "John, the majority of the human race is dead, the ones who aren't are few and far between, and it's extremely unlikely that enough people will be communicating with a small shelter to make our faces known. People won't know us, let alone hate us." Daniel replied. "Wait, it is just a small shelter right?" He asked as he turned to Matt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 am

"Yea small bases like bigger than normal houses. But we can handle this I am a trained ninja that is where I got this katana from I also know Kung-Fu and Kendo. We should all be find you will be helping me so that is great."

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm
"BASES?! As in more than one?! Who the heck is this guy?" Daniel asked, alarmed. "Look, I'm going to be honest here, I don't want to die, and people have guns, and lots of people have lots of guns, and guns kill people, and lots of guns kill lots of people, and lots of dead people is..I forget where I was going with this. Anyway, I still wanna know who this guy is, and how he managed to build several bases."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 am

"Hmm how can I put this we were both in the U.S. army before the outbreak happened. I was a Field Marshal Brigadier. One day before the outbreak began we split apart due to reasons that are still unknown to me. The U.S army started building small bases all over the world charging people hundreds of dollars to live in one for only two weeks. I went to Bejing and studied many Japanese fighting styles. I came back to Ontario and noticed around ten bases in Ontario."

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 pm
"Okay, so we walk in, try to beat the military in a gunfight, steal all the useful stuff we find, and do what with the innocent people being conned out of all their money?" John asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

"Nope I can go to the barracks and get us military suits and badges. As for the innocents they should be leaving the bases tonight and it is close. So we can rest at my house it is only one mile from here."

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm
"Ooh, stealth! My specialty." John said, pulling out one of his Uzis and tapping the silencer. "In fact, I have something I've been saving for if I need it." He walked to the back of the bus and pulled out a small box filled with Uzi clips. "Subsonic rounds. All a silencer alone does is make it harder to tell where a shot comes from, you can still hear the bullet breaking the sound barrier. That's fine for avoiding drawing a horde, but with trained military, you need to avoid them recognizing it as a gunshot. And that's where subsonic rounds come in. No supersonic speed, no loud bang. I know, I'm brilliant, but please hold your applause until we take the base." "Where on earth did you find those?" Daniel asked. "What can I say? Three years worth of looting, you find some cool crap. Anyway, if you guys can replace some of the guards, I should be able to take out the real ones from behind without causing too much of a fuss."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 am
"I know what he's talkin' about" Ryu said "i found a silencer and the special grenade rounds exclusive to the AA12 at the army base when the outbreak happened. Sarge showed me how to put the silencer on. but no subsonic rounds".  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm
"Okay this plan sounds great." Said Daniel. "But, how are we going to replace the guards? I'm pretty sure solders don't just show up randomly, they would all already be in the base."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 pm
"yeah you have a point." Ryu agreed. "Mabye we can ambush a coupleof them and take there uniforms" he thought aloud  

backera95

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Alright guys lets get moving." Matthew puts his motorcycle in full auto and zooms right pass the car in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Daniel sighed as he sped up the bus. "You know what?" He mumbled. "I have a feeling this guy will get on my nerves." When he caught up to Matt and stopped at his house it was midday. "Alright, I'm going to sleep to be ready for the raid. Wake me a hour before we leave."

John grabbed his Barret 50. cal and a pair of binoculars. "I'm going to be sniping so if anyone plans on sleeping, put in earplugs." He climbed up the ladder, set his Barret down, and sat in the lawn chair Daniel had welded to the roof, searching for zombies with his binoculars. "Hey Matt! Should I try to scope out the area of the base or is it too far away to even bother?" He asked.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games