Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm
Isabella felt her face grow warm.
Claude smirked. "If you don't be needing us anymore , this little bird will be flying off now." He said as he left.
Sammael was blushing a little too. But he stayed behind, to keep Isabella's reputation safe.

Claude walked back to the room, seeing Sebastian there, He smirked. "Did that little kitty get you all hot and bothered?" He asked in a sexy tone as he locked the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 pm
"No you may go. No more dares involving those two butlers. They're going to need time alone together." He shooed them off before taking out one of her pawns. "Hmm....What part of my body do you like the most?"

Sebastian blushed as he looked up at Claude with needy eyes. "Yes he did...He made me want to pet him again...he's so cruel knowing it can't be done in front of the lord and lady!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Isabella nodded at Ciel's advice to leave them alone. She smirked hearing his question. "I like..." She looked him up and down in a pretty suggestive way. ".....your lips, for how they make me feel."
Sammael's ears instantly pricked at that "What!?"

Claude chuckled. "Indeed, he is such a tease, I'll have to punish him again later. But for now.....continue what I requested before we were interrupted." He said as he sat down with that smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm
Ciel smirked, liking the way she was looking at him, and smirked even more after he saw Sammael freaking out. "Relax Sammael, She meant when we kiss. Get your mind out of the gutter. Lady Isabella it's your turn I do believe." He wished he could touch her again, but he would have to wait until after marriage as was the custom.

Sebastian smirked as he stood up and started to strip tease for him. This was going to be a fun night for the two of them.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm
Isabella had to laugh when Sammael's face went bright red at Ceil's reprimand. The flustered butler taking a step back only to bump into a small table , his hand shooting out to steady the vase that was on it. He didn't say anything more.
Isabella countered by taking out one of Ciel's Knights. "I dare you, to rub my feet." She said as she drew a foot out one of her heels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 pm
Ciel laughed as well and was rather amused at the new dare. She didn't want touching her feet since they were so very beautiful. He took her foot into his lap and started to rub it. When that was done he took out her rook. "Remember the king and queen are ultimate big dares. Ummm....I dare you to...Kiss my foot." He smirked before he gave her his foot after taking it out of the shoe and sock.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:34 pm
She had smiled when her foot was rubbed, it felt rather nice, Isabella mock-frowned, her eyes glittering with amusement. "It's not like I haven't done that before." She chuckled as she placed a kiss on his bare foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm
He smiled before putting his foot back into his shoe and sock. "Your turn Isabella. This is rather fun isn't it? You should also watch what you say so you don't freak out your butler again." He smirked over in the cat demon's direction again while waiting for her to take her turn.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm
She laughed. "I have done worse, You can't imagine how perverted some of the priests are....I was forced to lick someone's feet before....Do you remember that Sam?"
Sammael nodded. "I remember that one very well." He gave Ciel a little smile. "After ward....I had 'UN-maned' him as a punishment."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 pm
"That's disgusting. You did what to punish him?" Ciel tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean by 'UN-maned' him? How do you...oh..." It took him awhile to think about it and figure it out, and he shivered from the painful thoughts, crossing his legs more to hide his own manhood just from those thoughts alone. "He had a really bad day..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am
Sammael smiled "Indeed my Lord, No doubt that he will never forget it." He said his smile becoming slightly morbid.
Isabella laughed. "He deserved it.....ooh," she moved her knight taking out a pawn. "Did you ever have a crush on someone? Who was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 am
"I never had a real crush on anyone until I met you. Lady Elizabeth was engaged to me by parental arrangement, but I never really saw her as anything other then a sister. She noticed that things changed when I met you, and she gave me back the ring I had given her as a favor to us. It was a really nice thing of her to do. She really is growing up, and I'm sure she'll find another nice lord who will love her back like I love you." He moved next and took out one of her knights.

"Hmmm.....I dare you to...Say the alphabet backwards."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 am
"This one again? Ok Alright. Z,y,x,w, u,v....Er....T, S....R? " She frowned then continued with her eyes closed, her finger tapping out the letters in her head, "Q...P,O, M, N, L,K.......Ahhh, let me think......J,i, h,g.....f,e,d,c,b,a."
Sammael smiled. She had missed placed a letter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 am
Ciel smirked. "You misplaced a letter there love. Start over."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 am
"Really? Uhm, uhm, ok....Z, y, w, u,v.....t,s r. q,p,o....Oh! N, m, l,k,j,i....h,g,f,e,d,c,b,a." It was a little easier saying it a second time, and to catch the mistake. Her next move didn't take out anything, but it positioned her to go in for a check and threatened his other Knight.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games