Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Madam Sushi UwU

Fluffy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:09 pm
Heyo everyone! cat_4laugh
I hope everyone is doin well and is having a good day! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:47 am
sushi gmorning that outfit is lovely! is that stars in the dress? love the colors! morning all! vibed out on some wow last nite. bf ghosted me on rock band clone lol so i got 2 new upgrades for my 2 priests so neener neener dramallama

gotta run the trash to the curb and do a few house maintenance things then i think imma just farm more gear on wow classic. been on a roll in the 2 new heroics they have out. zulaman and zulgrub are a hoot.. hope everyones having a happenin humpday!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shanobyl

Distrustful Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:32 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:07 am
Hurricane debbie droppin some rain as a lkl storm today. Been preppin case power goes out. We arent in flood plain tho so allgood. Have fun al!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:53 am
Heyy everyone! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Had a real bad internet slowdown yesterday to below 1mbs speed that made loading any webpage a massive chore, tried to get on here but pages kept only half loading.
Back now though, been begging the bf to update our WiFi cause getting streamer specific whacky high speed is the same as what he's currently paying for this garbage.

Haii Sushi I'm doing pretty good, been a lot of mindlessly playing Oblivion while listening to old Stern and O&A shows User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope you've been doing good User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh damn Rydia I hope you miss the worst of it, nothing good is ever named Debbie whee

Hey shanobyl!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:59 am
Sun sun sunn alll dayy,
It makes people so happy but I'm so photosensitive I've had a migrane for 2 days straight, thank god for drugs.

Went out with the bf for food and I love that so many places do all day brunch now, idc if some people find it weird to eat it as dinner, it's goddamn bacon, egg, sausage and cheese and is like 500 cal.
What's not to like?

Still grinding out oblivion, keep cheesing the gates by turning invisible until I get the top of tower and just yoink out the power stone thing whee

Hope everyone is well, lemme what you've been playing, I can feel the burnout with this game beginning for me.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:16 pm
ohgosh i missed a day yesterday! gonk just busy week. we didnt get much of the storms but yesterday i woke up late and just groggy and took a while getting going and just forgot. bad me! hope the bf does update the wifi..

i'm getting the hang of harvest moon for the snes since its on the cheaper nintendo online sub. its pretty cute! otherwise grindin still on wow!

on to fashion report! i slept in again! between eye strain and allergies i just let my eyes rest and kept going back to sleep till 1pm lol

morning all!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:22 pm
I imagined the internet for you wasn't the best with the storm anyway, I tend to just hunker down in bed til they pass whee

Only played the original HM a handful of times, waiting for some of the older ones to go on sale on steam.

Www new topic being Prom, gonna have to get real creative xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:14 am
ya i was thinking the remakes on steam might not be worth it altho i have them on wishlist anyways. but after watching a friend of mine play thru another wonderful life on game cube i remember how charming and cute it was but also how unpolished and unfinished that particular one was. i'd love to play thru one that kind of fills in the gaps the other one left like broken grow cycles and left off stories and mechanics. def think i'll get the remakes on steam when they go on sale later on. but they'll have to be cheaper than what they area now.

i'm loving the prom theme too! i had an easy time throwing together mine. apparently i've had a prom theme in my mind a while cuz i was like boom boom boom on putting it together. sometimes it be like that! have a great sunday! i'm down to 3 pieces of gear to run dungeons for on my 2nd priest then its time to polish off what the deathknights missing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:52 pm
I wanna support the original devs financially more than anything, I was so mad when the Harvest Moon IP got sanitised and ruined.
So happy the original peeps can keep going making the games under the original "Story of Seasons" title User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ya the gamecube one was jaaaanky, I remember 07 internet dunking on it hard whee
Funny how the passage of time even makes jank glow a lil with nostalgia.
Deffo leaned more into Animal Crossing back then.

Tyyy hope you have a fab Sunday too! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:12 am
welp. now bro saying he'll be lucky if he lasts at job another week. apparently the bosses are putting the crunch on their supervisors and wanting charlie to be meaner and lean harder on his workers to get more productivity faster. we'll see how this all ends up i reckon. moms still obsessing to finish more of the house than she can to sell it. im gonna go up tomorrow and see if there's anything i can do cuz she's in a state lately. not that there's a whole lot more either of us can do on our own.. she gotta decide to let it sell as is and i been waiting for years for her to reach that conclusion. so who knows.

gonna game for today and keep working out. ive doubled my work outs cuz i wasnt feeling much better and that seems to be working well so least there's that. have a good monday ya'll! love the prom entries so far!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:44 am
oh noes i've been coopted to go back to the house in the city and work on renovating more.. save meeeeeeeee gonk lol moms let me out of it forever i'm due to help i reckon. have a fabulous tuesday ya'll!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:57 am
Haaaiii
Sooo CMAT assesed my shoulder properly, turns out it's my rotator cuff, 12 weeks of physio apparently will fix it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sure hope it does.

Aww noo sorry to the bro, Bf is having the same thing where he works where they are just deliberately creating crunch.
On top of that when people leave inevitably the higher ups don't replace them and just offload the extra work onto the survivors User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Water seeks its level eventually but thats always a bumpy ride, I hope he makes it out of all that ok.

Yaaay to mum relenting on the striving for perfection before selling, perfection doesn't really exist anyway.

I been same just gaming while weathering the world going kaboom, UK in riots, possible WW3 in europe, people trapped on the space station.
Fk that tho I gotta find every wayshrine so I can actually play Nights of the Nine whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:55 pm
Got da vidya game pic done and up!

I LOVE AFFINITY PHOTO  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:33 pm
Ayyooo
Another day slinging rings to people despite the cossie livvy.
Made some food, bf in game, gonna dive back into the shivering isles I think whee  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games