Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:52 am
W00t!?! Gaia Anniversary? Van Hell... what? @___@ Where have I BEEN??? gonk xd sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:32 pm
Akahoshi - Aw, thanks for trying, though. heart

If anyone still wants IC music, get ahold of me via MSN (angeledea@hotmail.com).

And what the hell? Newgrounds is great.

Happy flippin' Gaia anniversary. I got a damned balloon.
I have to admit that the line "here's a balloon for you, now go join the rest of the sheep" made me smile.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:56 pm
GRRRRRR

I HATE BIG GAIAN EVENTS!!!!!

Hundreds of greedy little piss-ants all screaming for item, making mules in hope of getting more. And all the time make gaia lag, just for once I'd like an event that has not items given out to just to see how much of a turn out it brings.

I'm going to go get my hair cut now.

Later Guild
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 pm
I have the balloon, hat and brooches.

Plus extra's on Reggy so when this is over someone who missed it can have some.

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:25 pm
Akahoshi - I agree. It's idiotic madness over there.

I threw together an IC screensaver from the wallpapers but don't want to upload it to the IC site (it's over 2 MB), so if anyone wants it, let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:14 pm
Events make me cry. Bunch 'o lag. D:

Ashram- Heya! I'm Koji. ^^ *shakes hand and such*

Memai- You'll catch me someday. xd

AD- Id like an IC screensaver! X3 Ill get on Msn later. :3  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:59 pm
err... so you guys know... sweatdrop

Blame me, and thank Memai, but we got ourselves an (unofficial)Gasoc Thread on the event thing. eek click here for details. ninja

Also, I will unofficially act as a second distro for the screensaver, since we all know AD has things to do and whatnot and I... do not, so I have a whole bunch of free time to do abso-freakin'-lutely nothing. sweatdrop so, those who don't have me added, add me using the buttons near the profile and www buttons in my sig. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:49 pm
I'm not entirely sure what is we are supposed to do to get the even items. (I'm guessing just...post xp ) Not that it matters...Ah well

Koji>> Ooo...formalities. surprised What's up?  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:32 pm
ash, just lurk, and you'll get them eventually. 3nodding ... stare stupid hoes!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:06 pm
I GOTS A BALLOON!!

Just what I've always wanted...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:08 pm
AD, i met another AD today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:12 pm
Abandoned Dreams
I GOTS A BALLOON!!

Just what I've always wanted...

Kudos to you! make sure to hide that from Lang and Akahoshi, or they'll blow it to bits! D:

and it so seems you also got their brooches, correct?  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:18 pm
Akahoshi
GRRRRRR

I HATE BIG GAIAN EVENTS!!!!!

Hundreds of greedy little piss-ants all screaming for item, making mules in hope of getting more. And all the time make gaia lag, just for once I'd like an event that has not items given out to just to see how much of a turn out it brings.

I'm going to go get my hair cut now.

Later Guild
heart

I hate the events as well, Sistakahoshi. -_-

I mean, you'd think that after seeing the 38309, "WUT R DEH ITEMZ WEN I GET DEM NOWO OKIEZ!1!!!! I WNTA ITEMZ!!!!" threads on the first page, the idiots would just.... you know, not make a new one.

But that seems to be asking too much of their little minds. :\

Hair cut. -_-

Those HO-TWINS piss the hell out of me! They're trying to knock me out of my Alpha-b***h status or something. stare
We'll see who's laughing soon.... stare

Shiro > PSH! I have my OWN balloon to shred, kthx.... I got it from the Ho Twins.... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:30 pm
oni - Oh?

Shiro - Why would they do that?

Lang - I knew I wasn't the only one who hated them... stare Stupid...tasteless hos, handing out balloons and ugly hats...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:34 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Lang - I knew I wasn't the only one who hated them... stare Stupid...tasteless hos, handing out balloons and ugly hats...

I Know!!
They have the nerve to tell me that *I* am not 'dressed well enough', and yet they hand me a freaking hat which is quite possibly the tackiest thing I've ever laid eyes on.

Wenches. stare  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games