Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am
Darshendros the Eternal
Vintrict
Also, it's that time again! COSMIC MAKEUP!

At least play the uncensored version. Gosh!

I don't want to get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am
I've not done MAME before. ._.

And I haven't played Tekken 6 in a good quile, Vin. >> I should get back to it but I wanna finish Dante's Inferno first, and I often get nervous when I turn on my PS3 since I keep thinking it's gonna break.

It probably won't, but, still. Machines make me nervous now, and without dad I have no one I can discuss machines with.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Darshendros the Eternal

Malevolent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am
I don't think anyone here would protest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 am
You never know.  

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 am
Vintrict
I have watched Simpsons for 15 years. Yes, she is hot.
How does it feel to be a loser, Vintrict?

--- Also

*Hugs Silver cause Raven missed out*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am
Guhh...does anyone know how to get MAME to work?  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Silver Alexander

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:51 am
Mr Crawley
*Hugs Silver cause Raven missed out*

... Everything turned out better than expected.

Sorry, Matsumoto. I ate some cereal and ran a random heroic real quick. Uh... Im not actually sure where I got my version of MAME. I think Rage sent it to me. I can tell you that the version we use to play online is MAME32 Plus! Plus! 0.119. Yes, there's two pluses.

Also, the site we use to get roms has been acting up lately, but a quick google search will yield almost anything.

Man, I almost forgot how awesome the Silver I made in Tekken 6 looks. I need to play it some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 am
Tenkai Matsumoto
I can understand the hair down part...save the whole Simpsons face thing.

And yellow skin.

Other than that, I don't think she's supposed to be hot. It's just that people who are big fans of Simpsons get lulz out of "Oh hey Marge is in playboy!" or something. It's a joke, everyone knows it.

It isn't any better with Lois Griffin's gigantic head and triangle nose.

actually, i think she is supposed to be hot, but reserved for her kids and moreso because of homer. in the case of both marge and lois, their husbands are dumb and "holding them back." they don't wear fancy cleavage-revealing dresses because at least one of their children are hellions and the husbands are slow-witted [homer] or just a plain dumbass [peter].

both women know they're stepping down; marge almost divorced homer in the movie and lois mentioned it in the series.

i hadn't really thought much about lois's repressed sexuality or anything because it's family guy and that show's all over the place, and can contradict itself within a show and just shrug it off... so it's sometimes hard to tell what's canon or not.

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am
I hate when you guys have in-depth discussions about stuff like that. --- It was just a passing thought.

Anyway, Wulf, you're in HEAT.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 am
@Silver: I was too lazy to do mine today. ._. Well, that and I just have a massive headache. I need to do that, plus more DFO.

It shouldn't be too hard this week because it's Noth the Plaguebringer this time around, and he's cake. I wouldn't be surprised if I could down him with a 5 man of 5k gearscore'd players. I'm more concern about my income, though. I should try to be making 2-3k gold a day so I can eventually get all that primordial saronite I need.

So...yeah...

Anyhow I'll go and look up that version of MAME. Should have some fun arcade thingies I've not played in a bit. Metal Slug would be fun.

I turned Lars into Silver in my Tekken. I can't turn Yoshimitsu into Tenkai for obvious reasons, so I turned Feng Wei into a...err...older...meaner-looking Chinese Tenkai. He's the only guy who has the proper nic-nacks, save the lack of proper leg wear.

They should've made a create-a-fighter feature like in Soul Calibur, using all those fun little special items they give to the Tekken characters.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 am
Tenkai Matsumoto
They should've made a create-a-fighter feature like in Soul Calibur, using all those fun little special items they give to the Tekken characters.
No, they shouldn't have. It would've taken away from the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 am
Chen better be in your Tekken, Tenkai, like it was in mines. I was gracious enough to make Yoshi Tenkai before the PS3 was wiped.  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 am
Well, backreading produced both facepalms and headshakes as usual.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 am
Ryugi Kazamaru
Well, backreading produced both facepalms and headshakes as usual.
I agree.

Ryugi, ever since Tenkai and Vintrict started frequenting this place your stock has gone WAY up. I mean it's only cause the bar was lowered for them, but still. You went up in the LEV an entire 20 points.  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 am
My stocks are down 400000000000 points.

OH YEAH!

Its good though, cause I sold off all my shares of myself before the market collapsed and I became a bad investment.

I made millions.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games