Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 am
>< ick...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 am
Ick?

Please.

Spiders I can give you but reptiles? They're the coolest thing ever. XD I can't wait to see him, I love lizards and snakes and things like that. Amphibians are awesome too, frogs, toads, you name it.

Exotic pets in general are just awesome.

Edit: And not all spiders - tarantulas I like. They're the exception.  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 am
not on my head! gonk xp reptiles look great on handbags and boots, but I like my hats without scales wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 am
rofl

Every time we go to the exotic pet shop, I always go check out the snakes and lizards.

I want a snake someday, maybe. Idunno, there's a lot of things I want. We don't have room for them so I guess we better get a farm LOL.  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Dante Decker

Profitable Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 am
The hard part will be finding him Kat lol Hes adjusted to his tank now so he can literally disappear for a few hours. Yesterday I had to be an like an inch from its nose before I could see him.

Not that my vision is that great anyhow razz

...And no Ick, Tokarev (the gecko) is exceedingly clean and friendly, doesn't bite, and rarely ever jumps (which considering his size is surprising.) My wife who was not that big into reptiles (having grown up in a house with 4 dogs and 6 cats) is no head over heels in love with Crested Geckos and Bearded Dragons. Sadly I don't have the money to support/set up my 55 gallon long for a Bearded Dragon or Id have one of those too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 am
Still love the name. And yeah I don't see myself having much problems with reptiles. I'm definitely a big dog person, but reptiles are cool.

Oh, Kat, check your art thread if you haven't recently.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 am
I'm not big on pets these days, my gaia fish tank is almost more than I can take care of xp , but at least they don't bother my allergies ... *shrugs* you can love your pet like part of the family, but you should remember that others might not feel the same sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am
Thanks for the head's up Night. D: I dunno what the heck happened with the subscribe thing, but it's fixed now and I can check on the thread more.

I feel bad for not responding in time to that other artist last night but I was busy writing a paper. ;v;  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:19 am
Memo to self.

P.Fish Art of Kat in Gecko Hat and monocle after class.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 am
Drank a lot last night.

Slept two hours, from 7-9am.

Woke up, got gas, came home. It's now 10:22 am.

Not sure how.. or when I became sober in those two hours of sleep, because I was thrashed, but apparently I did.

I also have "Boyfriend" by Avril Lavigne stuck in my head because some chick would NOT. STOP. SINGING IT.

Going back to bed.  

The Thunder Tyrant

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*curls up under the couch* >< I really don't want to go to work tonight... crying  
No prob. Was meaning to poke you on msn about it last night but you were away or offline when I looked. And sounds like you were busy so. =P

And yeah, I've had threads randomly unsubscribe before. Tis annoying.

Lol Fish. Make it happen.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 am
Also, I need to make Anna gnab a chameleon off her lawn and mail it to me or something. I think reptiles in general are amazing, but I wouldn't keep a large one as a pet, for among many other reasons the fact that I never have had a reptile or amphibian pet or much contact with them so it'd take some getting used to.

Chameleons and geckos though?

They're the s**t. Especially chameleons.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am
My.. mom's cousin (I think) used to have this giant a** python for a pet.

No joke, like 4 feet long. Fed it mice. Have pictures of me as a kid with it wrapped around my shoulders and head and stuff.

Also, it got away about seven years ago, and for a good year thereon people's cats and s**t were disappearing before it supposedly died from old age or something.  

The Thunder Tyrant

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 am
Lol how do you lose a 4 foot snake? And lol at cats disappearing.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games