Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:28 pm
- - Ace-of-shadows -1
Conroy lost control of his facade, and would seem to be very happy to be leaving this horrible place. He tried to ignore his doubts buzzing in the back of his mind. He streched after the worker unlocked the door to the cage and then removed the chain from the collar on his neck. "Thank you." he said to Blare now unable to hide any hint of emotion.

She took the leash in her hand and looped it around her wrist...then she took his hand and walked outside with him. They walked a block to where a carrage waited. She stood for a moment letting him bask in the soft breeze and the freedom of being outside. (go to forum now. into the mouth of the wolf)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'lic would pear into the cage as was his ruitine at this point seeing Bliase and Ashlynn. He would smile which coming from the smoothened would be handsome face of a drow was not something that many creatures would smile back too. He glanced at the two of them observing their movements and taking in every detail of them, "So what are your beautiful names?" His voice would roll smoothly almost as though he was portraying a hidden danger within just to allure them. He was drow, dark sadistic and worshipper of chaos. If they knew what he was they may have not been pleased but he could feel and smell power comng from this cage. He planned on finding it. He was always attracted to it.

SunnWett Drow

GalaxyCommander

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 am
IvoryEpiphany
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Bliase Ixu ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Blaise looked foreward, her eyes catching Ashlynn's briefly as the man stood between their cages. She managed to give a smile, a true one. Full of anger and tempting him. She wasn't afraid and could see Ashlynn trembled. Which was surprising after the snide bird had managed to nearly cuss out Cal.

She had to admit she was very sure she could take him. Besides, he was already at a disadvantage for not knowing her type. She could have him down to a smoldering cinder by sundown and be free.

"If you truly care....my name is Blaise. But I sence you don't care in the end." she said n a mocking tone.

She wanted to see his reaction to her disrespect so as to gage her level of threat. Part of her dared to challenge him. He was entertaining. She hadn't been outside a cage in a long time and would take great pleasure in toying with him if she got out. She always knew how to break a so called "Master."

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Ashlynn Reign ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••

Ashlynn rolled her eyes. He wasn't in the least satisfying enough for her. He was boring. He looked all talk and no action and secretly didn't like anyone Blaise did. She seemed content and there was a slight shiver at the back of her neck. However, her and Blaise figured the same conclusion. There was something about this man that screamed that he didn't care what her name was.

She looked back at the woman who had spoke to her just minutes before. This was the most attention she had seen anyone pay attention to the little cat. She flicked her eyes back to the man, trying not to catch Blaise's glance again.

"That should hardly be your choice question to begin with." she said looking away. "You just began talking to one of the most dangerous when pissed off. But, my name is Ashlynn, Ash for short." She folded her arms and looked at the all too happy nko behind her. she wasn't going to let her be free of her judgement too easily. She doubted that she knew everything about the Neko but she was even more sure that he could habdle himself. "I'm the voice of reason for people like you, too stupid to care what happens. Blaise has a temper like no other."

Blaise looked as though she were fuming and the next thing she knew a small flame began in the middle of her cage like a flare to get her attention to shut up. Cal didn't leave the spell on and Blaise just kinda revealed herself. Ashlynn was proud. Hopefully he had seen.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Dark eyes glanced over toward the shop; he was curious.
Delcian entered the shop and took in his surroundings. He held a neutral expression on his face for the time being. In fact he was rather bored and he had hoped to remedy that. Delcian took great pleasure in the surrounding aura; such fear and anger all in one place. Maybe a slave or two would fix his boredom.

WoodSorrelWitch

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic was a little surprised but he had found what he was looking for. In fact in a small way both of them had caught his attention. The only real problem was handling one of them would have been enough so he wasn't going after both for now. Maybe he would come back later. This girl getting angry and flaring her flames also was at a disadvantage. Kaer'lic had trained as a powerful sorcerer amongst the drow, he just preffered hand to hand combat. Also it was obvious this girl knew nothing of his race, "Well well flames is the name of your game huh?" He asked in a mockingly manner. He had three shields on his body at this moment. One was inside that countered most poisons known to the drow. The second was designed to slow physical mattter when it got within two feet of him thus allowing him easier reaction. The third at the moment would reflect and block most if not all spells.

He turned a little looking at Ashlynn, "I'm a Drow or dark elf to your kinds. Know anything of us?" He said watching her reaction slightly turned back to Blaise, "Name's are usefull, My cares in names have only base obligation. What I truly care about is what you can do. I have use for something like you. Power raw power is chaotic. Thus usefull." He stated smiling evily again. His words where half riddle at this point but to him it mattered not. He was antagonizing the great fire user himself. First he wanted her to know his shield was there. He fingered the spider bracelet in his pocket. Would he use it on her if he bought her. Most likely he would. "What kind of power does some lowly race such as yours have to offer the Drow?" He asked.

SunnWett Drow

OOC: Excuse my absence someone was killed, when that happens they shut off internet and phones so the marine corps can inform family members. Mostly it's just an extra pain in our asses though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 pm
It had been a little difficult to find the shop. Frankly if he hadn't found a someone he never would've made it. Caprice walked slowly, his cain angled slightly against the floor so he would have more warning when he was about to run into something. He could hear people in the shop both in and out of the cages. Seems a little busy He thought to himself wondering if he would find a slave for himself this time.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Blaise looked half happy that he showed boredom towards Ashlynn. She was boring and irritating. She looked at the man and senced that something was tempting her and she smiled giving into it by sending a flame of two his distraction only to cry out as it back fired on her. It didn't hurt her, just surprised her, that was all. She looked up at him and began to like him more. She probably should have listened to anything Ashlynn was babbling as she nodded explaining she had watched many of them while she sat in the clouds. Whatever that meant.

"You should have guessed between my name and my markings that I'm not your 'normal' neko." she said dismissively as she regained her composure and acted as if nothing had happened. But in her mind she wondered what had exactly just happened. She was beginning to like the idea of this challenge as she smiled.

"Up for a challenge?" she asked flicking her tail as she dared to look up into his eyes. She honestly wasn't totally afraid of him and the moment his guard was fully down, she'd prove her emotions as she'd let them surge together and focus on messing wih him. But after the last Master to pay her any attention she realised how difficult that would be for her. Her endurance was weak and her stamina short.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic felt an intrigue within himself. There was power here. He had found what he was looking for. He raised a hand, "Shopkeeper!" He yelled hoping to get it's attention while eyeballing the girl curiously. Neko huh? He would have to research this. It wasn't a completely new thing to him but he hadn't ever figured coming into contact with one. Much less owning one. What would her status be amongst his slaves. Probably a higher stature. In fact his mind realed with thought. His right hand still fidgeted in a hidden pocket on his clothes. His action would be swift. When the shopkeeper would come the transaction smooth and fast. No bargaining merely hand the decent sized bag of gold coins over and let him open the cage. His action simple he held a hand out to the neko for her to grab. He wasn't afraid of her trying to run he could easily twist her world around when that happened. his first words of asking for her name was actually the beginning cantation to a strange mental warping spell. If she tried to run her world would spin until her vision would look like a spiralling mix of colors almost indistinguishable from anything. Her feet would not move properly and the only ending result was collapsing to let the mind recover.

Kaer'Lic was a carefull person. In fact most drow tended to be very cautious and carefull. However chaos being their ruling detriment was opposite of it they tended to cause fear like this. He saw she had no fear and this was like the sinking factor. Her life was now his.
"You will now be my servant, Blaise. We shall see what you can do for me?" He said half jesting at her status but it was probably not something she would catch immediately but she would eventually catch on.

SunnWett Drow

GalaxyCommander

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Blaise looked at him with a look like a "try telling me to do what to do again and I'll kill you" look. She flicked her tail and looked up at him. She gave a smile and decided that she was well entitled to a smart a** remark.

"A servant would mean that I was paid," she said folding her arms across her arms. "I believe the word you are looking for is 'slave.'"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic looked at her again. "First I haven't ordered you to do anything yet, second I would call you a servant because a slave is useless in my world. Merely a meat shield and muscle for work. You are above these, or I should hope. If you should prove me wrong and I find you useless, then you will be dealt with ppropriately." He left her with these words, watching them sink in. His smile was devious and snide. His Ebony skin glistened slightly as he watched the woman. "So do you plan on staying in the cage all day or do you plan on coming to the house, as you would call it?" He asked a hint of impatience in his voice. His hand was still on the armlet not hinting that it was hidden from her. His clothes where a bit eccentric after all and his other hand was now put under his jacket on his hip. He was ready for her to run, in fact he expected it at this point. Little did she know it would have done nothing but feed his methods. He mumbled something real quick in Drow. It sounded like he was cursing in his language. In truth a small barrier was set both sides of them about ten feet from the cage. It would only stop this specific person.

How did he acrue that? The spell worked off of smell. Elves have heightened senses and when she stood a small draft of air would be caused. This would reverberate off of her body and he caught a little in his nose. This very scent was then pushed into the spell and used as the marketing fuel for the spells fury. In truth it would be like an invisable wall.

SunnWett Drow

GalaxyCommander

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 am

She sensed it. She swore she did. Something close to her and she didn't trust his glance as she came out of the cage on her own, not touching his hand nor saying a word, backing up until the thing that felt like it was around them hit against her back and she looked at him. She would have to be much smarter than she thought as she looked at him. She kept a very solid face with only but a glare in her mocking eyes. She wanted him to test her...she would love a chance to catch him off guard.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm
Samantha sat with her legs in criss cross style, picking at one of the threads on her crummy pair of shorts. Witty hazel eyes would dart about, silently analyzing each and every master that passed her by. Would this thing ever get on the road? After all, she was getting rather tired of just remaining in her cell. She wanted to have some fun! You know, messing with masters and such. Perhaps she needed to displays the goods a bit better? Maybe. She coyly lounge across the grimy floor, a quirky smile across her lips.  

sunsetsillouette

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'lic smiled and pulled out the bracelett. It was a purpleish hued black spider with the legs as the element to go around the arm. "For now I need you to put this on and we can leave. From there I will see what worth you truly have." He stated smiling as if she was already worth nothing to him.

The original plan had now succeded the cage door closed on it's own and Kaer'lic had a glint in his eye. His clan where born with minor psychic abilities. He would laugh knowing that he wasn't reading her mind yet but aided by his knowledge he could tell she wanted to challenge him and ravage his dead body. It wasn't difficult to tell. She had probably done this a few times already and was now realizing he was a bit different from the others.

SunnWett Drow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:16 pm
Akureikami
It had been a little difficult to find the shop. Frankly if he hadn't found a someone he never would've made it. Caprice walked slowly, his cain angled slightly against the floor so he would have more warning when he was about to run into something. He could hear people in the shop both in and out of the cages. Seems a little busy He thought to himself wondering if he would find a slave for himself this time.

Efryn sat quietly in his cage watching the others browsing. He was getting anxious, he had been in that cage for quiet a while now. Most of the people who came never gave him even a second glance. Then one of the customers perked his interest, this one seemed different. He wasn't even looking around as he walked through. Ah, he is blind...Efryn thought to himself. As he grew closer, it seemed as though this man would miss him altogether. Afraid of losing his chance, Efryn slipped his small arm through the bars and grabbed on to the mans shirt.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games